IGNORED

START 2016 - To HeleN Back again

Kinsley

Rez made (a Christmas present to myself); arriving Wednesday, and we'll see about the leiderhosen.

Merry Christmas to all; see you soon (I hope) in 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all ... I haven't been keeping up with this thread ... or any part of BMWST for a while. School has had me burning the midnight oil and then, just before Christmas my computer crashed. It took me a while to get it all set back up again and to recover all my data.

I appear to be nearly complete with the computer reorganization and program re-installations. School ... well, only 2.5 months to go!

At some point this winter I may even throw my leg over my bike and ride it other than going to go get my annual inspection. Good Grief!

After our last trip, I have reservations about trying to travel with Larry, but reservations are made. Arriving on the 28th, departing on the 2nd.

God Willing and the Creeks don't rise...

Nice n Easy Rider

Hope to make this. The last one held there I rode in with Quinn (Bob Celko)on a plugged rear tire, said hi to everyone and immediately headed back home since I needed to be at a meeting a few days later and didn't want to chance having to depend on the plugged tire to get me there.

Even though this falls on my wife's birthday I think she might forgive me for missing it since I'm taking her to Paris a few weeks earlier followed by a river cruise in southern France. The only thing that might hold me back is the fact that I've been developing a lot of weakness in my left arm (which I attribute to cervical disk issues) but I'm scheduled for tests later this month which should shed some light on the issue.

In any case, I'm hoping to see you all again in late April if not before.

Hope to make this. ....

Even though this falls on my wife's birthday I think she might forgive me for missing it since I'm taking her to Paris a few weeks earlier followed by a river cruise in southern France.

The only thing that might hold me back is the fact that I've been developing a lot of weakness in my left arm (which I attribute to cervical disk issues) but I'm scheduled for tests later this month which should shed some light on the issue.

Hope you have a great trip to France and that the left arm weakness turns out to be something that can be fixed with relative ease!

Just a note, if I do attend I will be riding my G450x. I will be riding all fire roads and some pretty interesting back woods trails. I have seen and even ridden with a few riders on KTM 990 and 690 size bikes. Anyway if you want to ride all trails and service roads I will lead a group. This will be gravel, dirt and some area's are pretty rocky. Anyone is welcome.

Great design, Ken -- this will stack up nicely next to the others on my toolchest. It's very helpful that they're all pretty much interlocking when you apply 'em side by side!

Hey gang! Just noticed I wasn't on the guest list :dopeslap:

I'm in, hoping for a Weds arrival. As usual, Jenn's presence TBD.

Hope you both can make it.

Didn't plan to FART

Don't plan to START

:wave::grin:

Are you officially not planning?

Yes, you can put me on the list. :wave:

It's not like the boat's gonna be out of the shop by then.... :grin:

Didn't plan to FART

Don't plan to START

It's not like the boat's gonna be out of the shop by then.... :grin:

Hey now! It's gonna be out of the shed by then and Nancy has a long list of things I need to do to get ready for the 2016 boating season. :wave:

Hi, Craig! Please add Dick Williams (Folkdancer48) and Bill Murray to the list of folks arriving on April 28th. Evidently, we managed to get the last available room at the BMW ST discounted rate. :clap:

Didn't plan to FART

Don't plan to START

Excellent! Next update.

Hi, Craig! Please add Dick Williams (Folkdancer48) and Bill Murray to the list of folks arriving on April 28th. Evidently, we managed to get the last available room at the BMW ST discounted rate. :clap:

Interesting that they say it's the last room. Ken, can you confirm that? Any chance to add on to the block?

Either way, certainly happy you guys are planning to make it.

Interesting that they say it's the last room. Ken, can you confirm that? Any chance to add on to the block?

Either way, certainly happy you guys are planning to make it.

I called the hotel and the Standard Rooms in our block are taken.

There are some Riverfront Rooms still available.

I will try to increase the number of Standard Rooms in the block, but there is another group there the same weekend. My contact is out today and I travel tomorrow to Cedar Key, so it may be next week before we know.

Either way, if anyone has to cancel a room reservation, please post it here first so someone can take it, rather than canceling at the hotel first. We may be able to switch names and make it less confusing or loosing a room from our block.

Who has to put up with us this time? Can you get the busloads of Menonites to show up again?

Nah! That was West "By-God" Virginia, that was ... not North Cackalacky.

I'm in. Arriving with the TX crew. Maybe. They haven't said I could ride with them, but I'm hoping. The big problem will be timing the arrival right outside of town, so I can get the bike off the trailer, and get my suit dirty so it looked like I rode all that way.

I'm in. Arriving with the TX crew. Maybe. They haven't said I could ride with them, but I'm hoping. The big problem will be timing the arrival right outside of town, so I can get the bike off the trailer, and get my suit dirty so it looked like I rode all that way.

It worked on us.. :grin:

099-XL.jpg

Archived