IGNORED

START 2016 - To HeleN Back again

Kinsley

Cleared Friday off so I just tried to get a late room booking for Friday and Saturday night. They told me there is a three night minimum to get the group rate.

I am not willing to pay for a night that I am not staying, so I will not be attending. :(

Have fun this weekend!. I hope to see you all at future gatherings.

The Hampton Inn is next door and doesn't have the minimum and about the same money.

Also check into the Unicoi State Lodge, a few miles out, but also no minimum stay and about the same money. There number is 706-878-2201

Looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend!!

By any chance does anybody have an spare tuono cover bolt that would fit my R11? Was prepping the bike tonight and realized that one has fallen out. No telling where it happened. :-p

Clearly not catastrophic by any stretch of the imagination, but I'll need to replace it at some point.

Blind Squirrel
Cleared Friday off so I just tried to get a late room booking for Friday and Saturday night. They told me there is a three night minimum to get the group rate.

I am not willing to pay for a night that I am not staying, so I will not be attending. :(

Have fun this weekend!. I hope to see you all at future gatherings.

The Hampton Inn is next door and doesn't have the minimum and about the same money.

Also check into the Unicoi State Lodge, a few miles out, but also no minimum stay and about the same money. There number is 706-878-2201

Thanks Bernie! I'll make some calls in the morning.

I'm in!

Dear Spammer Hammer is willing to share! :D

Arriving Friday, heading out on Sunday! :clap:

Dear Spammer Hammer,

Please don't let it rain. :grin: I coudn't resist.

I was hoping the PR4's would get me through START.

Err . . maybe not! I switched back to PR 3's yesterday.

<a href=http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/indycar89/tires.jpg' alt='tires.jpg'>

[/img]

EricinIndy and I will be Heading out about 4pm rain, shine or hail.

Folkdancer48

The two Wilmington NC riders, Dick Williams (Folkdancer 48) and Bill Murray, have had to cancel for unavoidable reasons. Sure will miss my trip to the NC mountains this spring. Hope you all have fun!

I was hoping the PR4's would get me through START.

Err . . maybe not! I switched back to PR 3's yesterday.

<a href=http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/indycar89/tires.jpg' alt='tires.jpg'>

[/img]

EricinIndy and I will be Heading out about 4pm rain, shine or hail.

That tire doesn't look that bad. Lol

Yeah, no cords showing. I'm hoping to squeeze another 1000 miles out of my PR3 rear, and have a fresh tire on by UnRally.

I'm too lazy to page through all 37 pages of this topic. Is there an "eating event" Friday or Saturday night? If so, where and when.

Thanks, Mitch. I was looking for almost every search term except "group meal". See y'all tomorrow.

By the way, I reviewed a breathalyzer on Amazon this week, and if anybody wants to give it a try, I'll have it in my pocket.

Joe Frickin' Friday
Thanks, Mitch. I was looking for almost every search term except "group meal". See y'all tomorrow.

Maybe next year he'll call them "victuals" or "comestibles." or "banquet."

What's the German word for smorgasbord? :grin:

Maybe next year he'll call them "victuals" or "comestibles." or "banquet."

What's the German word for smorgasbord? :grin:

Gruppen essen?

I know, just ask Richard. (AKA LTD) :grin:

Pat

That tire is not even close to needing to be replaced ;) Plenty, plenty, plenty miles left......and no, I'm not kidding, I'd ride it,...right Pat ;)

Indy Dave

You can have em! :wave: So glad to be done with the tippy PR4's and cupped front tire. :thumbsup: Here in Indiana, lots of side tread gets wasted. :cry:

Indy Dave

Pat

That tire is not even close to needing to be replaced ;) Plenty, plenty, plenty miles left......and no, I'm not kidding, I'd ride it,...right Pat ;)

You can have em! :wave:

I thoroughly enjoyed my new shoes for the entire 1647 mile trip - slab, back roads, START routes, hail and rain.

Serious - I can bring them to FART. I think our plan for FART will be to trailer down to claim Thursday a riding day (not a travel riding day) so I could bring them if someone wants them. (And Eric will be on his Speed Triple this time!)

Need to know soon through, before they get 86'd.

Pat

You can have em! :wave:

I thoroughly enjoyed my new shoes for the entire 1647 mile trip - slab, back roads, START routes, hail and rain.

Serious - I can bring them to FART. I think our plan for FART will be to trailer down to claim Thursday a riding day (not a travel riding day) so I could bring them if someone wants them. (And Eric will be on his Speed Triple this time!)

Need to know soon through, before they get 86'd.

You can dump them on craigslist as a freebie. I's just sayin' that I'da rode them to the threads were popping out. When I pop my wheels off, only new rubber goes on.

Archived