IGNORED

2014 North Meets South in the Middle= Apr 25-27

CoarsegoldKid

Mikko and I just booked the Oakhurst Comfort Inn for Saturday night! Probs won't get to ride with you hooligans but at least we'll get to hear your stories...

:)

I'm here. Tell Gary I'm in room 135.

Todd

Gonna go find your favorite local band playin?

See ya tomorrow.

Don J :wave:

JerryMather

I'm out on this years ride, due to all the other options this weekend & that the Park says Rain/Snow with mid 40 temps tomorrow up there. Even my buddy that lives there thought it was a good call to cancel.

Black Ice can mess up your day! :dopeslap:

Have fun and play safe you guys. May be next year. :cry:

CoarsegoldKid

Well Jerry, the weather conditions for riding anywhere near here were very wet on Friday. The dual sport riders found where the snow was falling- 5600 feet. Saturday was different. We all had a great time. Too bad so many bailed out.

JerryMather

I commend all the folks that braved the weather on Friday & made it there safely. The weekend did in fact shape up nicely with bright sunshine after the front blew through.

I hope we get to see photo's of Sat. around there. It's always beautiful the day after a storm.

Hopefully I'll make it to one of these, I've been planing to do it for years now. This one just wasn't in the cards for me riding up on a sport bike.

Did not make the gathering due to other events that weekend,but did a quick ride Sat.from Fresno to Mariposa at lunchtime for a Happy Burger:thumbsup:

Saw 5-6 other BMW's,presumably headed to or at the event.

It was still "Brisk" on Sat.with rain showers.Did not need the Warm n Safe,but the heated grips were put to good use.

JR356

Archived