IGNORED

DEATH VALLEY-NOV 11 12 13 !

mrduck

NEW DATE- NOV 11 12 13!

The thought of us "Hooning around" on those prime roads while there are busloads of bicycle riders there just sounds like a recipe for a disaster....we'll give them their time there and just move our date.

Talked to Pat at the Exchange, nothing going on the weekend of 11th-13th.

Dinner is still on for Saturday night the 12th now, the Outpost is still glad to have us.

I had reserved some rooms online, never got any comformation, but Pat showed mine and Coursegold Joe. I would suggest a phone call between 7:00 and 11:00 AM and talk to Pat 775-553-2333.

Sorry about all this,we had no way of knowing the bicycle event was coming,but it seems like the right thing to do. Hope you can still make this one.

Don J :wave:

These new dates work out better for me. Yippee!!!! The Holiday helps but I'll still need to finagle that Sat.

Oh and here's hoping that Michael in Minden makes it down again so he can set up his wireless hot spot. How does the Exchange Club not offer wifi, free or otherwise?

How does the Exchange Club not offer wifi, free or otherwise?

Actually, they just got electricity a few years back. Give them a few more years to acquire an internet connection...

:rofl:

MB>

Actually, they just got electricity a few years back. Give them a few more years to acquire an internet connection...

If I remember right they do have wired internet, bring your own cable!

Well,The AZ crew is in,, :thumbsup: Howard ,Craig and I,,,,Maybe Russell,,,

Dang!! After missing you in not one but TWO Torrey's I may just have to make this one just to hear one of Tim's jokes!

Your memory is correct Bob..........BYOC (bring your own cable).......

Dang!! After missing you in not one but TWO Torrey's I may just have to make this one just to hear one of Tim's jokes!

You better be there girl,,,If you can't get a room,,I well ( at the risk of my integrity ) share my room with ya,,, :lurk:

You better be there girl,,,If you can't get a room,,I well ( at the risk of my integrity ) share my room with ya,,, :lurk:

Just don't offer him a "free refill"

In--- reservation made

I find it unbeleavable that they made room 101 ... a room I've had since coming to DVD , the new handicap room.... she asked me my handicap and I said I ride a BMW not a Ducati. Soooo she put me way in the back, down a hall, in a room with no view.

shess, no respect.

In--- reservation made

she asked me my handicap and I said I ride a BMW not a Ducati. Soooo she put me way in the back, down a hall, in a room with no view.

shess, no respect.

:rofl: See you there Tank!! Tim, your off the hook - room is reserved! Can't wait to see everyone!!

In--- reservation made

I find it unbeleavable that they made room 101 ... a room I've had since coming to DVD , the new handicap room.... she asked me my handicap and I said I ride a BMW not a Ducati. Soooo she put me way in the back, down a hall, in a room with no view.

shess, no respect.

You're in the BAT CAVE Bill :grin:............Look forward to seeing you........

He can't be in the bat cave. That's Al's favorite. [/quote

You're right.....Room 101 is the last one downstairs on the east side I think....Closest in walking distance to the service station to get more beer or wine...... :clap:

Redbrick]

He can't be in the bat cave. That's Al's favorite.

You're right.....Room 101 is the last one downstairs on the east side I think....Closest in walking distance to the service station to get more beer or wine...... :clap:

I had that room last year I kinda liked that part of it..... :thumbsup:

In and booked.

Maybe I can hook up with the hoons in the middle for the ride down.

You know who you are.... :wave:

Unless of course the passes are still open. A mid Nov ride through Tioga COULD happen this year. Thinkin' maybe it's possible since we've been a few months behind in the weather pattern here.

MB>

Everyone seems to be signing up pretty early for the pre run this year. I wonder why. I made my reservation also . I will probably be on the Honda so I will bring a extra gallon of gas. It will be good to see everyone again.

Everyone seems to be signing up pretty early for the pre run this year. I wonder why. I made my reservation also . I will probably be on the Honda so I will bring a extra gallon of gas. It will be good to see everyone again.

How loud are the pipes Frank.....?...... :rofl: You may have to ride in back...

People signing up early 'cause it's a great ride with great folks.... :thumbsup:

I've been playing. I just noticed you have a 03 rt. I have been eying those chrome valve covers for awhile. They won"t fit a 04. Oh well, see ya soon.

We're looking forward to seeing all the folks.. :)...When time gets close let's touch bases and see what the schedules and routes are for the attack.....Hopefully we can meet up for the ride out and watch Cornie dissappear in the Mojave Desert distance..... :lurk:

I"m game for that. The ride out has always been great. If Cornelius gets pulled over by his buddy again, we all can keep going like last time. :rofl:

Even though I am not going I booked a room for Laura and I.

Are you not riding the bike too,,,?

I would take the GS. I did just look at Laughlin to book a room for the 10th. The rooms are under $35 so we would maybe head up after work Thursday. Have a late dinner sleep in Friday and ride up to Beatty. Not that I am going.

Even though I am not going I booked a room for Laura and I.

Are you not riding the bike too,,,?

I would take the GS. I did just look at Laughlin to book a room for the 10th. The rooms are under $35 so we would maybe head up after work Thursday. Have a late dinner sleep in Friday and ride up to Beatty. Not that I am going.

I'm glad you're not going, maybe I won't meet you in Laughlin.

Oh and here's hoping that Michael in Minden makes it down again so he can set up his wireless hot spot. ...

I'm a positive maybe... if I'm there, I'll have the hotspot with me...

BYOC isn't going to do my iTouch much good. C'mooooon Michael!!! You know that ride down 395 will be scenically awesome, and we want to see that beautiful red machine of yours again.

BYOC isn't going to do my iTouch much good. C'mooooon Michael!!! You know that ride down 395 will be scenically awesome, and we want to see that beautiful red machine of yours again.

John you could just stay home, surf the net and then readbabout the pre run afterward. I would even post a few picturesvfor you. If I was going.

AdventurePoser
OH CRAP!!!!

Found out what's going on http://www.classictours.co.uk/Challenges/OpenChallenge.aspx?ChallengeID=769

Just got off the phone with the Phoenix, (just around the corner) they're full too due to some Beatty Historical Meeting!

(and I asked Pat if anything else was going on that weekend)

So the parks gonna be full of bicycle riders that weekend....do we wanna rethink the date on this? Bump it to the next weekend-11th 12th 13th?

I'm sure the cookout dinner can be rescheduled...

Open for suggestions....

Don J :lurk:

Woo hoo! Date change to Vets Weekend! That means I can prolly go unless it's too warm...I normally don't attend unless I can leave in 14 degree temps... :)

Archived