IGNORED

Richard Needs some good Kharma in NoCal

azkaisr

Richard really wasn't in the hospital for throat problems it was just a smoke screen a different operation of sorts.

2530781427_422a3ebe23_o.jpg

:/

Dude, we need to talk..... Some might say you look really good in that swimming suit. I'm looking forward to seeing you again ATGATT. Even if you have to take in the riding gear a little after the body lift. DOH!
302646143_VBsk4-M.jpg

Dude, your secret is out: you're a time traveler!!!! I know this because you used to work in my high school cafeteria 20 years ago!!! If it wasn't you, then it was your identical twin brother, wearing the same hat and looking just about as disgruntled. :grin:

tHE sPECIAL today is.............

You guys are a tough crowd...

But then again, Richard's bike doesn't look the same since he dropped it.

78129115_f7Gk4-L.jpg

I remember that day???

The first time I got to Ride with the man!!!!

Life hasn't been the same since.

Now I find out he likes to wear thongs and dress like a super model?????????????????

I may never be able to close my eyes again.

Whip

PhillyFlash

Richard really wasn't in the hospital for throat problems it was just a smoke screen a different operation of sorts.

Dude, we need to talk..... Some might say you look really good in that swimming suit. I'm looking forward to seeing you again ATGATT. Even if you have to take in the riding gear a little after the body lift. DOH!

That's just wrong, in so many ways. You know that's going to show up in poster size at some event.

That's just wrong, in so many ways. You know that's going to show up in poster size at some event.

It's going to be my Christmas card...
BeniciaRT_GT

Jacqueline and I discussed this last night actually.

She came up with the idea that it should be posted at the Un for a Go/No Go gauge for drinking.

"If she looks good:

You must stop imbibing NOW"

If I see that picture in poster size I'd be inclined to START drinking!

I never imagined I'd regret having a 21" high-resolution flat screen, but today I wish I had an 8" CRT.

bakerzdosen

Jacqueline and I discussed this last night actually.

She came up with the idea that it should be posted at the Un for a Go/No Go gauge for drinking.

"If she looks good:

You must stop imbibing NOW"

You know someone over at ADVrider is going to steal that avatar any minute now...
BeniciaRT_GT
You know someone over at ADVrider is going to steal that avatar any minute now...

fixed, maybe...

Jacqueline

I've been hearing this for a day now....

I feel pretty,

Oh, so pretty,

I feel pretty and witty and bright!

And I pity

Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,

Oh, so charming

It's alarming how charming I feel!

And so pretty

That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:

Who can that attractive girl be?

Such a pretty face,

Such a pretty dress,

Such a pretty smile,

Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning

And entrancing,

Feel like running and dancing for joy,

For I'm loved

By a pretty wonderful boy!

Now that there is funny!

And from such an 'intimate' source too.

YA gotta admit it, Richard, you are never gonna live it down.

BeniciaRT_GT
Now that there is funny!

And from such an 'intimate' source too.

YA gotta admit it, Richard, you are never gonna live it down.

Indeed, I plan on it!!!

Why else would I put up with a "She Devil?"

247327454_MPzhM-L.jpg

Rich,

I just heard from Marty about you and the Camel. Then I read this thread and found out what kissing Camels can do to you. Knowing you the way I do I suspect that Camel was actually tickling your tonsils with some good tongue action. Common brother, out yourself! You should have stuck to sheep or was that just Wurty? I get confused sometimes who is doing what to which animals on this board.

Anyways, all kidding aside I have said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE you like a brother. :D My brother, there is way to much life to live, too many roads left to ride, tires that must be shredded, smoke to be let out of the wires and lies to tell about how fast you were going and how far over you were leaning doing it. And we haven't even talked about Thunderhill and scraping pegs. So, no way you are off the hook until it all gets done.

Spiritually, put good things into your body. Celebrate life and embrace each day in joy and happiness the way that you always have. Revel in the miracle of having Jacqueline in your life. Feast on the loving energy of your friends and family. And remember this unfolding is another journey, much like the ones you have done, but down a different path. We will get through this together. I am here for anything that I can do for you or Jacqueline.

Love Todd

AdventurePoser

Jacqueline,

I am thinking of Richard every day and still sending out those positive vibes! The news is encouraging-keep on recovering!

Steve in So Cal

Hey Richard, I've been out of town and late to this thread but want to add my wishes for a speedy recovery to the mix. I'm not sure what happened but maybe you need to cut down on the swear words.....that should do it.

Take care my friend.

Holy carp, batman.... been out for a while and this is what I find?! Jennifer walked in, saw me reading through all the posts and then laughed... until I told her what was up. She said, "isn't that your guy?" Yep, even Jennifer knows it, you mean a lot to me Richard. So, let me just say, PLEASE REMEMBER, once you start waxing those regions on your body, you have to keep doing it ! I'm rattling my mini-balls just for you. That's got to be worth some great Kharma, right.

Take care!

Kirsten

Jacqueline

Just an update...

It is now after 7:00pm here in California and it has been over 57 hours since the biopsy... we really thought we would hear something today but we have not. But as everyone can see our spirits are high!

I need to clean diet Dr Pepper off my monitor thanks to Richards new avatar.
diet Dr Pepper, aren't you the risk taker............

Richard, my union brother, un-noticed by the crowd is the fact that you took the time to get a bikini wax before this shot and for that, I salute you!! :grin:

Just an update...

It is now after 7:00pm here in California and it has been over 57 hours since the biopsy... we really thought we would hear something today but we have not. But as everyone can see our spirits are high!

The waiting is really difficult. Hope you get that good news soon!

Jacqueline

A call this morning from the Doctor with NEGATIVE results from the biopsy :clap:... which has us releasing that long breath we have been holding since last week.

The Doctor also said again, that he wants to see Richard in two weeks, once the swelling has gone down, so he and his Colleague can look again at Richard's throat. He’s also gotten approved for an MRI which will be very helpful and possibly more conclusive. That is in two weeks also.

Both Doctors felt that there is something there, and the negative result may mean it's very small (a VERY GOOD THING) or even better... they could have been fooled and there is no C... just a very bad infection.

Richard has them a little stumped ... can you imagine such a thing?

The good Karma is WORKING!!!!!!! :clap: Thank you so much, your support has helped us more then you could know.

bakerzdosen

Great to hear that you two.

I told you that you sounded too normal to be sick. :)

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Richard has them a little stumped ... can you imagine such a thing?

What on earth are you talking about?

or

Perhaps this is going exactly as planned.

Either way, I'm releived to hear the results are what they are.

Very Excellent!

I haven't been able to log on very much, but I've been trying to follow this thread and waiting for good news. I hope (and expect) it keeps coming in this way over the next few weeks after the next follow-up and MRI happens.

I'm keeping you in mind with good, positive thoughts. Keep getting better and better.

Good to hear! I think it is time to roll out the K and do a tire burnout in front of the house for celebration.

Really good news Richard!

It must be all of the laughter around here (they say it's the best medicine).....you go Richard (and Jacqueline too)!!

Lori and I have been firing off ICBM'S of good Kharma up yer way and will continue to!

Rock on Richie!

Firefight911

Houston, we're breathing up here again!

Awesome news!!!!!!!!! That just makes me all giddy with glee to hear. Thanks for keeping us in the know as much as you can. We all are breathing a bit better for it!!!

Continued vibes of positive prayers, thoughts, and energy coming your way!

...That just makes me all giddy with glee...

Congrats, Richard!

It used to only be Hot Jamie that could do that to Phil! :clap:

Calvin  (no socks)

I think I kicked up too much dust in the desert on Saturday...He was following way too close.... I may have inadvertently launched a spore in the dust that contained the microbe responsible for his illness...er.. his inflamed epoglottis... :grin:

Funny, I feel like a thousand pounds was lifted from my shoulders. Dana and I will be toasting you and your good news tonight. Will keep sending positive vibes your way in the hope that it's smooth sailing from here out.

That's really good news Jacqueline!

We'll watch for an update in two weeks then. In meantime, the best possible news would be a ride tale from you two. Here's hoping he's feeling well enough!

Jan

Firefight911
a ride tale from you two.

After a few more weeks of Richard being home recuperating, the tale may go something like this . . .

"A man was found in his home today with an apparent wound to the head from a broom. Film at eleven."

forrest-gump-1.jpg

We're so glad to hear the good news, Jacqueline. Thanks for the update.

Now go kick him in the shin for making me worry. :grin:

a ride tale from you two.

After a few more weeks of Richard being home recuperating, the tale may go something like this . . .

"A man was found in his home today with an apparent wound to the head from a broom. Film at eleven."

forrest-gump-1.jpg

Yeah, I can't imagine Jacqueline takin' too many "make me a sammich" orders before hitting back. :grin:

Good news indeed.

I won't tempt fate by offering you a congratulatory cigar, but I will give you five bucks to get rid of that avatar. :/

See Richard....

I told you to drink a big ol glass of week old Bong Water and you would feel much better.

great news.

See you in Torrey in September

I'll bring you some new friends.

Magnet_Asians.jpg

Archived