IGNORED

Richard Needs some good Kharma in NoCal

azkaisr

bakerzdosen

And from Utah Richard. Thanks for keeping us up to date, and we're praying for the best.

Francois_Dumas

At least you're 'back on the board' again, that's a huge improvement already versus a few days ago !! :grin:

Nina and I are with you in spirit and thoughts all the way, my friend, and just so sorry we don't live any closer.

We'll be praying it isn't as bad as it may look now, and in any case, we're confident that whatever it is, it can be cured. And your natural positive attitude will help immensely, never mind any camels !

Keep the faith, young grasshopper !!!

Crossing fingers, toes and anything else that bends in Holland,

Nina and Francois

barryNmarin

Richard, you've got a lot of people/friends sending good thought and prayers your way. Let me know what I can do to help. I'm just across the bay with nothing but time on my hands. Can't cook but I can buy a mean pizza!!

ericfoerster

Richard, I'm just a quick flight away for anything you need.

You are in the prayers until a complete cure is posted here.

I was a bit taken back by the post to say the least, since Sunday night we were all yucking it up at the Cafe Diablo.

If you need someone to talk to, call or PM anytime.

I went down this road 30 months ago.

Hi Richard.....I am just seeing this early this moring. From what I know of you, there isn't any illness that is going to keep you down. Let that positive spirit God blessed you with carry you through this tough patch. And like others have said, if there is anything you need, please just make the request.

Sandi and I will pray for the best possible outcome.

Hey Richard,

Sorry to hear about your illness. You know letting a camel pick carrots out of you mouth may have issues.

Plus that cigar you were puffing on Friday night may not have helped.

Anyway get well soon you lug.

Hang in there, Richard. The whole Team wishes you all the best.

FWIW, Schnauzer kisses, of which I think you may have partaken, are way better than Camels, and have proven healing powers. Cassidy sends some your way, cyberwise.

Get well and be well.

Hopefully the doctors were wrong and it's just a simple CTD (CAMEL OR CALVIN TRANSMITTED DISEASE) Best Wishes Rich !

Wow my friend... I felt that kick in the gut from here. You've got a hell of an attitude, and that's such a huge part of wellness. We're all sending positive energy your way here. Keep us posted, of course. Anything at all, anytime at all. I'm less than an hour away.

You and Jackie have our prayers and very best wishes.

Hang tough Georgia boy and should either of you need anything....

Bill and Marie

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Sending good thoughts to Richard! I can send some good coffee too...give me an address and I'll put some caffeine in the mail.

Get well soon Richard!!!

lIKE mIKEY Jackson sez...."jus' beat it -- beat it..."

Okay - so....beat the blinkin' infection, Richardo my'man.

Prayers digitally coming as i speak.

A half a cup of ground up Sheep Wool ,KY jelly and Glenlivet should do the trick.

That always works for me. Get well my son and hopefully soon.

Don't personally know ya Richard, but I hate seeing anyone deal with this sort of situation.

Best wishes for a quick, complete resolution to whatever it is.

Richard and Jacqueline,

We're pulling for you both to beat this and get on with your lives.

Richard,

The camelcam is inconclusive, could be Calvin, could be you.

And, the camel isn't tlaking.

_44532045_camel_getty226b.jpg

Knifemaker

What the heck are you doing Richard?....

I don't recall giving my permission for this!!!!

Jackie keep him STRONG....Since I can't give him a hug give him one for Debbie and I...

PhillyFlash

Good Karma going your way, buddy. If anyone has the balls to fight this, you do. And if not, well, I've got a couple of big steel ones I can send you to help you out.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Geez,

I take off for a week and practically the whole site goes to crap! (well, at least one of the most imporant parts anyway.)

oKAY..wHIPdON just got me up to speed .. so MORE prayers and ringing the bells in heaven for my friend, Richardo.!

Hang in there brutha - as always, you'll make it a helluva ride.!

Blessings all over you today -

With all of the Kharma and Love this community has for you Richard, coupled with Jacqueline, and your own personal inner strength, the outcome will be the very best it can be. I have faith in your will Richard.

Seriously, holler if there is anything you two need.

Love, hugs and good vibes are sailing through the air.

PB

ShovelStrokeEd

Way late to this thread, Richard, keep up the good attitude and I'll say a couple of prayers for you. Medical science has come a long way and new discoveries happen nearly every day.

Richard - I wouldn't have made it this far without a lot of good karma. I'm passing it on to you buddy - Keep on trucking.

RichEdwards

Richard--- Florida already sent our Jacqueline to you but we're sending more...prayers and good wishes for a speedy return to 100% healthy!

Richard, Richard, Richard,,, what can I say? No words can express the feeling I have in the pit on my stomach right now.

Sue & I are thinking of you, and will continue to, until you recover from this.

Get well soon buddy !

Jacqueline, take care of that man and give him some hugs from us too.

AdventurePoser

Hey Richard and Jacqueline,

Jennifer and I are sending healing messages your way. Hang in there-if there is anything at all you need, please keep us in mind!

Stay strong,

Steve

Richard,

I haven't paid any attention to this section of the forum since returning, so I'm a bit late to the party here...

But I want to wish you a speedy recovery and a return to good health.

Take care of yourself,

Dennis Andress

Richard,

It was good to see you laughing and having a good time at the Chuckwagon. And, it'll be even better to see you there next spring.

Dennis

302074410_WCZvb-M.jpg

Geeze, take a few days off to ride and all heck breaks loose!

Richard, you have all of my prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery, get better!

Hey Richard,

You take care and if anyone can get through this, it's you. Didn't get to give you a big hug in Torrey so I'm expecting two in September!! Sending the get well vibe and you never know....Wurty's idea may just work!!

Jacqueline

Thank you for your warm wishes, prayers, and thoughts... they mean so much and I know they are helping Richard.

Richard’s appointment went well this morning… The Doctor did not see what he had expected to see today … The swelling has gone down a great deal and everything was looking much better and no obvious tumor. The Doctor took several tissue samples and said if they come back negative it may mean that it is so small (the cancerous tumor) … that they may have missed it with the clippers.

If the results are positive Richard will undergo treatment right away. If the results are negative Richard will go back in about two weeks for another biopsy; The Doctor still feels it is there, it just has to be found…

Richard’s throat is pretty sore after this morning’s biopsy and he’s on some pretty good pain meds. He needs to keep from talking for the next couple of days to allow his throat to heal.

Yes, Richard without his voice is like a bird without wings... :cry:

Okay, that's enough of this. I don't like it one bit. You get rid of this crud!! I don't care how you do it, just do it!!!!!

Don't make me come up there. It won't be pretty.

That said, if there is anything whatsoever you or J needs please let us know. If you need a nurse Ratchett I'm your gal.

Take care and major prayers are in the works.

n & g

Fingers and toes crossed. If he can't talk, I may call him later on. That way I may finally be able to get a word into the conversation!

Call me if you need anything.

Tom

Francois_Dumas

Thanks for the update Jacqueline, it sounds hopeful and that's all we wished for ! Now, I am trying to imagine Richard with some ducttape around his head... it will hurt when it comes off !!! :grin:

Thanks for the update, Jacqueline. We'll be waiting with you, not-so-patiently, for the results.

Richard needs a little whiteboard to write on. He might get writers cramp though...

Jacqueline,

Thanks for the update...

Pushing many positive thoughts for a negative (no cancer!) outcome Richard's way!!!!

Did they tell him that he could have all the ice cream that he could eat???

Sounds like Richard's doctors are persistent and thorough. Prayers still heading your way from Heck's house...

Paul_Burkett

Good news indeed, I am so happy to hear that they are still looking at it, that is a good sign. A bad sign is when they open you up and then just sew the incision and tell you to go make peace with your maker.

Archived