IGNORED

Richard Needs some good Kharma in NoCal

azkaisr

That is the type of news we were hoping to hear! I've been wondering all day, but didn't feel it was proper to ask. Thanks for keeping us posted. Here's hoping things keep coming up negative!

You guys hang in there. I like the way Richard's doctor is thinking. Better to find the darn thing and treat it than let it go.

Sharon

I've been putting off opening this thread all afternoon. Now after a Scotch, I took a chance. I'm glad I did. Let me know when the Teamster can talk. I wanna tell him how much I need him to get healthy.

Whip

BeniciaRT_GT

I can't tell Y'all how incredible it makes me feel to get all the posts and PMs. I have been lucky enough to feel "the love" from this place several times before. the hugs are always nice, and the 50cc love I received was awesome.

But I can't even put into to words how much power there is in Y'all taking the time to let me know your thinking about me. I get so much energy from it, I guess when you say you're sending things my way, it actually works.

I guess I've never realized how much of a difference all the posts and support could make. I really don't know how to put it into words how much better it makes me feel and how much strength I can get just from words on a computer screen.

Thank you so much. I also apologize that I can't answer everyone.

So I thought I'd give up some more future ammunition against myself in the form of pictures. (you would think the smarter of the monkeys would stop helping with ammo :dopeslap: ?)

This is from the ICU, after the crappy news, but also knowing that I'm getting out of the ICU and Going to the step down unit DCU. (I didn't get to keep the stylish gown, but accessories are coming soon, see below)

302645967_unNKa-M.jpg

This morning they gave me a very cool hat (better than Jamie's shirt!) to wear, so I felt I had to get that picture:

302646143_VBsk4-M.jpg

And last but not least, my new best friend after this morning:

Liquid Vicodin (Nectar of the GODS!!!)

302646391_CEYWw-L.jpg

I am hamming it up for this shot however. I could only wish it were THAT good. It does seem to help though.

So keep in mind, that when/if I post over the next few days, there may be a bit of an external influence from my new friend!

Again, Thanks so much for the kind words and thoughts...

How did Jacqueline resist taking a Sharpie and connecting the dots. Now no one will ever know what picture would have emerged... :dopeslap:

302645967_unNKa-M.jpg

Enjoy your Vicodin!

:thumbsup:

barryNmarin

Great to see your smiling face. Its what we are used to so keep it up. Yeah, you look great in the showercap. My wife says you should keep it as it makes a great cover for leftovers. Seriously, we are all pulling for you and keeping you in our prayers. Thanks to you both for keeping us, your greater family, in the loop.

Barry

Keep thinking those good, positive thoughts. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to hearing more good news.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Wouldn't let you keep the gown? Why not? It's not as though they're gonna use it again. Well, what do I know anyway?? Just don't try to get back there so you can swipe it, okay?

Francois_Dumas
For the second time in two days...

302646391_CEYWw-L.jpg

I don't know what to say.

:/

I do.

What happened to the duct tape !!!!?????? :mad::mad:

Seriously, good to 'read you' buddy !!!! Keep that up !!

bakerzdosen
302645967_unNKa-M.jpg

OW! MY EYES!

Just be glad he was nice enough to give us the front view of him in the hospital gown. Obviously he's serious.

Still wishing you well man...

Calvin  (no socks)

Im just glad you didn't post the one with the gown over your head....I know you took one!.... You sick bastige.....I for one, am grateful that this is a moderated site...

Get well soon my friend.....

Do you and Cool Jaime have the same wardrobe advisor?

Good to see your smiling face! (albiet a pharmaceutically altered one)

Knifemaker

I think you talked it away or scared it away with that gown...

Let's see.....a little makeup....earrings....matching army boots....OH THE HORROR....

Love ya man....GET WELL SOON

For the second time in two days...

302646391_CEYWw-L.jpg

I don't know what to say.

mAYBE, the head nurse will get to shave him..!!

BTW - nice speedo's under that gown, dewd.!

G E T W E L L

prayers hovering all about you, stoney.!

BeniciaRT_GT

BTW - nice speedo's under that gown, dewd.!

I guess if you zoom in close enough, you could see my BMWST funderoos. I didn't realize that until you got all perv on me!

Just be glad he was nice enough to give us the front view of him in the hospital gown.

Yea, well at least I took it off and on and even swapped it out a couple of times without hurting myself. Although, I wasn't altered at the time, since I wouldn't take any pain meds until I felt my throat was completely clear after I got home. However, even on the vicodin, I haven't hurt myself putting on slippers, socks, robe or my favorite thong! :wave: (Y'all have fun trying to get that image out of your heads! :grin:)

You'd think that after all the pictures she's posted, she could take one w/out her thumb in it.

JK, J.

Oh, yeah, keep up the good work, Richard.

Positive energy from the old stomping grounds, where men are men,

and wear funny gowns and hats. :Cool:

Joe Frickin' Friday

302646143_VBsk4-M.jpg

Dude, your secret is out: you're a time traveler!!!! I know this because you used to work in my high school cafeteria 20 years ago!!! If it wasn't you, then it was your identical twin brother, wearing the same hat and looking just about as disgruntled. :grin:

Firefight911

putting on slippers, socks, robe or my favorite thong! (Y'all have fun trying to get that image out of your heads! )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it out, get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard, so glad to hear the good news and the persistence of your doctor.

As Whip has said, looking forward to talking when you can down the road. Keeping the thoughts and energy coming your way!!!!!

BeniciaRT_GT
Best wishes to you buddy. Just do what jacqueline says!

Not a lot wiggle room there Randy!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

302646143_VBsk4-S.jpg

Funny, lots of people wear hairnets in the plant where I work, so much that I often don't recognize people when I see them out in the wild.

Richard, glad to hear you're managing and making the most of the situation. Now's the time to catch up on all those movies you haven't watched.

putting on slippers, socks, robe or my favorite thong! (Y'all have fun trying to get that image out of your heads! )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it out, get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard, so glad to hear the good news and the persistence of your doctor.

As Whip has said, looking forward to talking when you can down the road. Keeping the thoughts and energy coming your way!!!!!

Dang, Phil, you beat me to every thing I had to say.

Glad to hear the Dr's are optimistic, Richard.

Crazy_Canuck

Darn it Richard! I just found out today about what is going on.

Geeeezzzz I need to check this forum more often.

Be rest assured I will be praying for you brother!!

PS. The pics of you are interesting. :grin:

You'd think that after all the pictures she's posted, she could take one w/out her thumb in it.

JK, J.

Oh, yeah, keep up the good work, Richard.

Positive energy from the old stomping grounds, where men are men,

I for one am happy she got her thumb in it.

Hope there is more good news to come. We're thinking of both of you.

Hang on to the net; it will keep your head warm at night, prevent sunburn during the day, and make helmet hair a thing of the past.

Bill

CoarsegoldKid

Richard, we just landed on this thread today. Juanita and I are sending out the best vibs we can to help you get through this.

All the good thoughts and prayers we can muster are headed your way. We're a short flight away. If you need anything, don't hesitate.

Crazy_Canuck

Richard really wasn't in the hospital for throat problems it was just a smoke screen a different operation of sorts.

2530781427_422a3ebe23_o.jpg

lawnchairboy

currently wiping the iced tea off of my laptop... and seeking therapy

that image is burned upon my brain.

BeniciaRT_GT

You forgot the photos from the thong competition! :grin:

You also owe me a new monitor since this one has coffee all over it!

You are now officially on "The List!"

You will pay at some point in the future when I'm lucid enough to post the truth about your "sordid" past you so generously offered up when you called earlier today!!!

You are now officially on "The List!"

Ah, leave him alone....he's going thru Birthday Depression today.

Besides, doesn't that picture really make ya want to shave?

Still sending all the Good Kharma we can muster Mister.....

FlyingFinn

Besides, doesn't that picture really make ya want to shave?

This thread is heading to a bad direction... and fast.

Oh yeah, get well Richard. And you will.

Main thing is that you are out of the hospital now. Those places make even a healthy person sick, each day spent in an ICU just make you worse, IMHO.

So now you are out of there and already getting better. You'll be fine.

--

Mikko

Dennis Andress

You guys are a tough crowd...

But then again, Richard's bike doesn't look the same since he dropped it.

78129115_f7Gk4-L.jpg

barryNmarin

Now that is definitely a two bagger!!! On the other hand I do like the tiara look on Richard. Do you think you could drink her pretty??

Now that is definitely a two bagger!!! On the other hand I do like the tiara look on Richard. Do you think you could drink her pretty??

Nope...... :D

bakerzdosen

Richard,

I'd mention something about my ribs and thumb healing, but after the swimsuit issue... yeah, I'm not gonna be able to top that, so why even bother? :)

Get better.

(And definitely grab more vicodin.)

I'm just hoping they don't give you any of the biopsied material back. I can just see it coming out at dinner time. The screws were bad enough...

Archived