IGNORED

Cedar Key IV

tallman

Tim,

Not planning on staying overnight just lunch. 11ish is 10ish to us Central time zoners so looks like an "0 Dark Thirty" departure.

I may get up with Bob if I end up solo, (will find out tomorrow). See you there.

Rick... thumbsup.gif

BTW

not certain if it is this Saturday or the next one, but Frog's has 179 Sorority girls booked for dinner one of those evenings.

Can I get conformation on what Saturday night they're gonna be there please. Ya never know when plans may have to change...

"Hello sweetie...yeah, ummm the weather has turned to pure hell...I know I know, I'll be home tomorrow when it breaks!" lmao.giflmao.gif

Marty,

Remember, the turn signal cancel is the one on the right. grin.gifwave.gif

See you anon.

Pete, A n t i c i p a t i o n... dopeslap.gif

BTW

not certain if it is this Saturday or the next one, but Frog's has 179 Sorority girls booked for dinner one of those evenings.

Nobody tell Marty. tongue.gifeek.gif

There goes my new years resolution. Hittin the road in 45 mins, Now I have to bring my razor and colonge too....deoderant too I guess. wink.gif

BTW

Nobody tell Marty. tongue.gifeek.gif

There goes my new years resolution. Hittin the road in 45 mins, Now I have to bring my razor and colonge too....deoderant too I guess. wink.gif

go ahead and tell marty...sorority girls treat their grandfathers with the utmost respect. lmao.gif

Still 0700 at the same rally point Tim??? As always, looks like we're gonna get a little "moist" on our trip! See the rest of ya at lunch...ride safe.

It's a great day for a ride!

40 degrees and raining clap.gifclap.gif

Beth's waiting on me as she's ready to go. cool.gif

Same time and place. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hopefully we can catch up to a Harley Formation and they can light the way. lmao.gif

Shawn,

First one is on me. ( If I can pick Matt's pocket and liberate his wallet everyone's will be. eek.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gif)

Archived