IGNORED

Cedar Key IV

tallman

And I alsways thought it was on the beach, in the sun, from a salt rimmed navel.

Guess it's a good thing I don't imbibe anymore... eek.gif

wave.gif

Lone_RT_rider

By the way....

Her sig line....

--------------------

Dianne

1996 R1100RSL

2004 Suzuki DL650

1988 Honda Hawk GT 650

your sig line.....

--------------------

It looks just like a telefunkin' U47

2006 Suzuki DL1K

2006 Harley FLSTNI

2004 Suzuki DL650

1996 R1100RS

Now who's bikes are the Wee-Strom and the R1100RS? There seems to be some confusion here... eek.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Shawn

[quote

nahhh... he's just well trained!

Woof!!

Woof!!

lmao.giflmao.gif

I know where my bread is buttered.

I also know ALL the bad things that happen when someone is around tequila.... Those are stories you have to get from her once she gets into her cups...

But, I may be able to offer advice on what to give her to drink to get those stories out! wink.gif

By the way....

Her sig line....

--------------------

Dianne

1996 R1100RSL

2004 Suzuki DL650

1988 Honda Hawk GT 650

your sig line.....

--------------------

It looks just like a telefunkin' U47

2006 Suzuki DL1K

2006 Harley FLSTNI

2004 Suzuki DL650

1996 R1100RS

Now who's bikes are the Wee-Strom and the R1100RS? There seems to be some confusion here... eek.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Shawn

Not at all... We built the stable to be full of bikes that both of us could ride comfortably, save the Hawk and Harley. I can ride to work, she can't so it works out that I have 3 bikes to commute on so they're always ready to ride (Arrg, the sacrifice!) when we get the chance to go ride together.

See, it's easy! wave.gif

I may be able to offer advice on what to give her to drink to get those stories out!

do tell, do tell!!! lurker.gif

I may have to consider staying over and blowing off my deal on Sunday

Lone_RT_rider
Not at all... We built the stable to be full of bikes that both of us could ride comfortably, save the Hawk and Harley. I can ride to work, she can't so it works out that I have 3 bikes to commute on so they're always ready to ride (Arrg, the sacrifice!) when we get the chance to go ride together.

See, it's easy! wave.gif

Hmmmmm.... Like I said, he's smarter than he looks.... Oh, Hi Dianne! wave.gif

I may be able to offer advice on what to give her to drink to get those stories out!

do tell, do tell!!! lurker.gif

I may have to consider staying over and blowing off my deal on Sunday

Yeah, we're working on reservations for that night too.

eek.gif

I'm not saying a darn thing.....

Your smarter than you look.... grin.gif

Not quite the way I'd put it.

lurker.gif

That's because you haven't learned to not say anything when circumstances dictate.

Or, in Alabamese:

Y'ought notta sed that Dannyboy, them's girl secrets what y'all are best not a'knowin' lmao.giflmao.gif

See, it's easy! wave.gif

Hmmmmm.... Like I said, he's smarter than he looks.... Oh, Hi Dianne! wave.gif

Oh where to start? I found early on to stake claim where you can; lest you ride the scooter, and try to look cool. Right? wink.gifwink.gif

As far as the tequila stories, I can't believe you guys would want to hear the same old tired stories about me and my girlfriend. Or maybe the Mexico story. Hmmmm, just seems these are way over told and hiped up. lurker.giflurker.gif Matt likes to tell the ice hockey story, although tequila was not involved. Oh, forgot about the other story falling out of... (oops almost spilled the beans). Yeah, tequila bad...

Besides, these stories don't come out until I am good and drunk which won't be while most of you are still in Cedar Key. BTW, do we have reservations? confused.gif

Matt hell! Those hockey players were there for my entertainment. I really enjoyed when the ice turned pink. Made the $5 we paid to get in worth it. That was my Zima drinking days (ugghhh; how did I drink that junk?).

Hey someone else brought up tequila not me. I just want to have a nice excursion to Cedar Key. Besides, not like you are going to go.

wink.gif

Man Danny, I guess there's no more room at the Probably Inn for this one either... Ouch! lmao.giflmao.gif

Besides, in those Zima drinking days of hers I once heard the unforgetable sound of "plunk, plonk, plunk, bonk shatter...." of a zima bottle rolling down aluminum bleachers till it dropped through to the floor...

Zima, it Zucks! wave.gif

I done learnt about stayin' at the Probably Inn. dopeslap.gif

Besides, in those Zima drinking days of hers I once heard the unforgetable sound of "plunk, plonk, plunk, bonk shatter...." of a zima bottle rolling down aluminum bleachers till it dropped through to the floor...

I didn't know Florida Field had open bleachers. lmao.gif

I didn't know 'Bama had groundskeepers, I thought the cheerleaders kept the grass cropped so short. lmao.giflmao.gif

I didn't know 'Bama had groundskeepers, I thought the cheerleaders kept the grass cropped so short. lmao.giflmao.gif

HEY!

That's an Auburn joke! (Truth grin.gif)

Ooh, glad I changed channels!! This is gettin' good.

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

Carry on!!

If only you had a worthy conference, you too could play in our reindeer games. grin.gif

As far as the tequila stories, I can't believe you guys would want to hear the same old tired stories about me and my girlfriend.

...to some the may be old, however, I'm all ears and there's nothing but re-runs on the TV anyhow!

Or maybe the Mexico story. Hmmmm, just seems these are way over told and hyped up.

I gots me one of dem! I was in TJ and it don't even involve a dunkey!! lmao.giflmao.gif

Man o Man...I can't wait for January!

count us in. there will be three, myself, the bride and my brother in law will ride down from columbus georgia. arrive friday and leave sunday. reservations at the harbour master. can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little bump as the date draws nearer.

One of the views from the HarbourMaster as the sun sets behind Frog's Landing.

DSC00820.jpg

This is ususally the time we meet for dinner. lurker.gif

Lone_RT_rider

I decided that the center of my tires needs some wear for a change, I'm IN. thumbsup.gif

I'll be overnighting on Friday at one of the Jacksonville area "Probably Inn"'s and rolling into Cedar Key with that crew. See y'all there....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jaaaaaaaaaake? Calling Jake, come in Jake! grin.gif

Shawn

I decided that the center of my tires needs some wear for a change, I'm IN. thumbsup.gif

I'll be overnighting on Friday at one of the Jacksonville area "Probably Inn"'s and rolling into Cedar Key with that crew. See y'all there....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jaaaaaaaaaake? Calling Jake, come in Jake! grin.gif

Shawn

Would that be a hint for staying with us?

You're more than welcome, but you'd have your gentleman's hat on if you're gonna be around The Wife. If you're REALLY nice, she might even cook for you.

Oh, & you can leave your tractor stickers at home. grin.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Would that be a hint for staying with us?

You're more than welcome, but you'd have your gentleman's hat on if you're gonna be around The Wife. If you're REALLY nice, she might even cook for you.

Oh, & you can leave your tractor stickers at home. grin.gif

Do you really think I would ask to stay with you after making the Kubota comment? And don't worry, the stickers are being dropped shipped as we speak. The Blairsville Witch called and said I had better not be blaming it on her! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

See you there Shawn. Great news! thumbsup.gif

I'll be there friday night if anyone wants to do dinner. wave.gif

I'm up for a Friday night dinner. Shawn, we'll leave the light on for you, and I'll do a map to Danny's house for the "sticker bombing"

Lone_RT_rider
I'm up for a Friday night dinner. Shawn, we'll leave the light on for you, and I'll do a map to Danny's house for the "sticker bombing"

Uhhhhhh Matt, I think Marty means Friday night in Cedar Key. I thought you werent rolling to CK until Saturday morning?

The BMWST Calendar shows this on Jan 27th. People here are saying 26th. Which is correct? I want to try out my new (to me) R1200ST.

Ride Safe

Rideoften

Slight Change of plans....

Looks like we'll be trucking down on Saturday since the doc had an opening to do my knee surgery on the 24th...

As such, we'll not be staying overnight after all, but will be there for lunch!

Slight Change of plans....

Looks like we'll be trucking down on Saturday since the doc had an opening to do my knee surgery on the 24th...

As such, we'll not be staying overnight after all, but will be there for lunch!

Sorry excuse Matt. You know I was looking forward to your bride gettin all liquored up and such and then divulging the secrets of the Mexican Riviera! Now you've gone and ruined any reason for me to attend! lmao.gif

You know I was looking forward to your bride gettin all liquored up and such and then divulging the secrets of the Mexican Riviera! Now you've gone and ruined any reason for me to attend! lmao.gif

Guess you better buy her drinks at lunch then.....

I bet she'll tell the stories, I'll slip her a percocet or something like that! lmao.giflmao.gif

Archived