IGNORED

Matts_12GS

Since we don't have an official place, let's all just plan on staying with Shawn.

----

I believe Shawn is now working at BMW's Plant/Performance Center. Perhaps the UN will be there and we can use their track. :thumbsup:

No no no...

We're just using Shawn's extensive contacts in manufacturing in China to get everyone their fitted silk robes for the Tuesday night gathering.

No no no...

We're just using Shawn's extensive contacts in manufacturing in China to get everyone their fitted silk robes for the Tuesday night gathering.

Fitted?

Silk?

:eek:

That ought to keep the appetites in check

:D

No no no...

Fitted?

Silk?

:eek:

That ought to keep the appetites in check

:D

Tuesday night after robing we're going to the airport.

Who's first in line?

:P

Better than looking at all youse guys in kilts....

Tall Extra Large Please

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!,

since i don't expect to get a free pass to this one, i sure want to see the TOGA pictures...

The first rule of TOGA UN is there is no TOGA UN...

really, all the excitement of waiting for the site announcement...

i've never been to a toga party, but it sounds second rate when compared to an UNRALLY... yeah!

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!,

since i don't expect to get a free pass to this one, i sure want to see the TOGA pictures...

As long as the UN is not in SARA-Toga NY in August. Contrary to ads that say it's the August place to be, believe me, for Motorcycles, it is far, far from it.

And as far as an UN TOGA, well we are not all in our twenty's anymore. I'll leave it as that.

And as far as an UN TOGA, well we are not all in our twenty's anymore. I'll leave it as that.

Someone having issues with gravity?

Someone having issues with gravity?

Well, I'm no Einstein, but I haven't been to muscle beach lately either.

Undoubtedly a weighty subject.......... Lets all chant now.....

"WE MUST KNOW"

"WE MUST KNOW"

I am UNder dourest!

~ It's gonna be a long winter!!~~

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!,

As long as the UN is not in SARA-Toga NY in August. Contrary to ads that say it's the August place to be, believe me, for Motorcycles, it is far, far from it.

Some of us are younger than 20 in our mind's eye though! ;) Oh wait... that's probably worse! :rofl:

The final tests of the registration page will be completed directly and then we'll loose it upon the masses!
How directly? :grin:

:lurk:

Fairly directly.
The final tests of the registration page will be completed directly and then we'll loose it upon the masses!
How directly? :grin:

:lurk:

Fairly directly.

But not as directly as we "expect"! :rofl:

1111107816_YDSUH-XL.jpg

Sounds like we are now awaiting Killer's technical fine tuning.

I suspect Matt and Shawn are now spending all there time planning for the Spring BRR. :grin:

Oh it's a long long while

From May to December

But the days grow short

When you reach September.

When the autumn weather

Turn leaves to flame

One hasn't got time

For the waiting game.

Oh the days dwindle down

To a precious few . . .

September . . . November . . . (December . . . )

And these few precious days

I'll spend (riding) with you.

These precious days

I'll spend (riding) with you.

(If we ever find out where and when! :Wink: )

Sounds like we are now awaiting Killer's technical fine tuning..
My bit is complete - waiting for the lads to get back from wherever they have taken the BMWST jet this time. I think they may be abusing this privilege (by not taking me!)

Archived