IGNORED

Preliminary Announcement 2 (Revised Dates): UN-IX High Sierra Adventures

SageRider

:lurk:

:lurk::lurk::lurk:

Oh wait . . . I already KNOW where it is! :wave::rofl:

I STILL can't wait though!! It's going to be an absolute BLAST!!!!! See you all there!! :clap::clap::clap:

. . . wherever "there" turns out to be! :grin:

:lurk:

:lurk::lurk::lurk:

Oh wait . . . I already KNOW where it is! :wave::rofl:

I STILL can't wait though!! It's going to be an absolute BLAST!!!!! See you all there!! :clap::clap::clap:

. . . wherever "there" turns out to be! :grin:

YOU SUCK :grin:

i guess thats one thing i don't mind, the anticipation of something special becomes more special the longer it takes, and the arrival is wonderfulll

now my daughter on the other hand has no patience, has to have it right now, and has a big letdown because its over so fast...

patience isn't such a bad thing,

CoarsegoldKid
Here is a better link to Greenville, CA. The roads in the area look terrific! Is the next UN here?

You are correct about one thing sir. The riding in the area is great!

Place: The Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and Nevada.

Pick a spot close to both and you've got it...

:grin:

Hi Michael and Dave :wave:

Phil...not so much. :rofl:

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:patience :rofl:
Calvin  (no socks)

Spoke to someone at an BMWST sanctioned event...for the 2nd time in a month they said they know the location......I was too polite to press it. :mad:

A guy walks into a resort and asks if rooms are available next summer.

Clerk says nope, nothing available.

The guys asks why.

Clerk responds " some BMW group".....

MB>

The guys asks why.

MB>

Sounds like Chuckwagon in Torrey.

AdventurePoser

Dear Rally team,

Thanks so much for scheduling the unrally so we in education can attend. We are so excited!

Steve and "The Flame"

The guys asks why.

MB>

Resort??

That takes Markleeville off the list.

Maybe some "local" guy with a connection to Sierra or A&S could alert the dealers to lay-in a few extra Final Drives.... maybe Salt Lake too.

You never know.

Maybe some "local" guy with a connection to Sierra or A&S could alert the dealers to lay-in a few extra Final Drives.... maybe Salt Lake too.

You never know.

Com'on, it's not that bad... May be a few extra tires for us easterners would be good...

I'll repeat this - NO detail will be left out. There will be transportation and a trailer for any unforseen need to just about any needed location.

Every time you post you leave out the detail of where the hell this thing is going to be !!!!! :rofl:

Does keep us all checking in to the Board at least daily! :grin:

Mammoth?

As in Wooly?

Yep, with a capital W (Woolly the mammoth being the mascot for Mammoth Mountain ski area, as I'm sure you know).

It's not a new idea as a motorcycle destination:

41892-2.jpg

Mammoth?

As in Wooly?

Yep, with a capital W (Woolly the mammoth being the mascot for Mammoth Mountain ski area, as I'm sure you know).

It's not a new idea as a motorcycle destination:

41892-2.jpg

What kind of tires are them? I wanna coupla those!!!

"...most exciting way possible!"

Paul,,Link no workey,,,If you think I'm going to punch all that into my computer,,Your crazy,,With my typing skill's ,It would take me all day,,, :rofl:

It's been a few days...

Tim, I'm real happy that you are pushing for more info about the next UN. That means YOU WILL BE THERE!

Paul,

Trying to work it out to do so.

There are several high paying workshops I would like to apply to that are scheduled for the summer.

Time and place can have an effect on that process.

Fingers crossed.

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:Every Body Is Waiting!!!!!!

It's coming!! Dave and/or Mike will make an announcement soon. Really, they will!!!!

It could be an "infamous" occasion!!!!

It's coming!! Dave and/or Mike will make an announcement soon. Really, they will!!!!

Hmm, infamous, as in Pearl Harbour Day, i.e., December 7th (also my birthday, how auspicious)?

Was that a clue?

Hmmmmm, infamous...... the only thing I can think of as infamous in the Sierra area is that gold was discovered in Coloma, or the Donner party.....

Hmmmmm, infamous...... the only thing I can think of as infamous in the Sierra area is that gold was discovered in Coloma, or the Donner party.....

I think Mark was referring to today's date.

It won't be long now!

Archived