IGNORED

...the Twilight Zone! ............ AZ desert 2008

Whip

We had the KLR in the trailer for him already!

I think I'd have rather seen him on Chris' 690 Killing T. Machine, or maybe 50 Yard Phil's XC. Nobody ever comes off the KLR, that's just too easy. You know on second thought Bullett's Yamaha is sounding like just the right bike.

Chris' Killing T. Machine? I don't see the KTM as any more dangerous than Scotch. As the Baptist say, everything in moderation...

I can't say as I ever saw you break your foot with a Scotch. I sure as heck never saw Whip down on the ground from a Scotch. Jus' Sayin'. :)

I ain't sayin nothin.

:eek:

There aren't any pics, are there?

You sure about that, Whip?

180753343_ukJpS-L.jpg

Yeah, yeah, so he can ride on dirt. The real question is, can he ride on water? :grin:

Water, mud, whatever, all I see is FLAT.

In that case, I'll start saving my pennies for a plane ticket.

Yeah!!!! We get to watch Danny order hash browns that aren't brown again!!!!!

Ha!!!

I done learnt THAT lesson. :/

I'm sure we could find something suitable for you to ride. Come on out. :thumbsup:

Yeah, yeah, so he can ride on dirt. The real question is, can he ride on water? :grin:

As a matter of fact.....

No. :P

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

The Roosevelt Lake Resort is right down the road, nice inexpensive rooms, restaurant and bar, a pond with ducks (for Wurty) what were we thinking?

Mrs. Whip does not need to babysit a bunch of sand hoons!

What do you guys think?

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

At $35. a night, I guess a web site is not in the budget. I did find this and have stayed there a couple of times when fishing. Granted, the rooms are not as nice s your motor home,:

Roosevelt Lake Resort (928/467-2276) is nine miles southeast of Roosevelt (or 17 miles northwest of Globe), then east 0.6 mile. Rooms cost $30 s, $35 d; cabins have kitchens (bring your own cookware) and run $35 s, $40 d. Expect to pay more on summer weekends. The restaurant—which fails to provide a non-smoking area—serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, though it doesn't open until 10 a.m. on weekdays.

At $35. a night, I guess a web site is not in the budget. I did find this and have stayed there a couple of times when fishing. Granted, the rooms are not as nice s your motor home,:

Roosevelt Lake Resort (928/467-2276) is nine miles southeast of Roosevelt (or 17 miles northwest of Globe), then east 0.6 mile. Rooms cost $30 s, $35 d; cabins have kitchens (bring your own cookware) and run $35 s, $40 d. Expect to pay more on summer weekends. The restaurant—which fails to provide a non-smoking area—serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, though it doesn't open until 10 a.m. on weekdays.

I can't seem to find a web site for em??????

Silver Surfer/AKAButters
At $35. a night, I guess a web site is not in the budget. I did find this and have stayed there a couple of times when fishing. Granted, the rooms are not as nice as your motor home,:

I can't seem to find a web site for em??????

Yep! Me neither. Just the blurb I posted above. Like I said though, not bad. At least as nice as the (old)rooms at the Chuck Wagon as I recall. The old ones anyway).

Archived