IGNORED

Numbers Game...Let's Play

Gleno

Folks, Glen was pleased by the mess he'd created with this thread. You people did him right, wastin' all this bandwidth. 73 friggin' pages. You know these are his phrases, not mine, puked back up by someone proud to call him friend. Bravo, all of you. clap.gif

I'm out as well.

I waited around all day yesterday to have the numbers get up to 666 as I wanted to provide Gleno with at least a grin after all of the guffaws he has provided me with. The "David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Christ" post that Gleno created:

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/sh...#Post806458idea

gave me an idea and I am comforted by the fact that I was thinking of Gleno so much on the day that he was taken from us. I'll be thinking of Gleno so much on many days, I am sure.

I'll miss you Gleno.

Come on folks, don't let this go, not now! confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Gleno started this for fun, for EVERYONE!! Sure it's a difficult time right now, but at the very least it should continue as it was intended. smile.gif

So let the jokes fly, make fun of him as if he was here and play on (as I'm sure he would want), all the while enjoying something he started. thumbsup.gif

Yeah, what BULLman said! tongue.gif

three.jpg

Quitters dopeslap.gif

well don't I feel like an ....

clydesdales3.jpg

Hadn't read the rest of forum until nowdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

RIP Gleno

Ok, do you know how much crap Gleno would be giving you for not posting a NUMBER in that picture..... tongue.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Quitters dopeslap.gif

clydesdales3.jpg

Hadn't read the rest of forum until nowdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

RIP Gleno

Ok, do you know how much crap Gleno would be giving you for not posting a NUMBER in that picture..... tongue.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Looks like a very solid #2 to me!

Quitters dopeslap.gif

clydesdales3.jpg

RIP Gleno

Actually there were four.jpg :dopeslaps: lmao.gif

I'm thinkin' this needs to be both more of a challenge and more interesting.

Let's say that use of images.google.com (or similar image search sites) is not allowed, eh? Gotta find 'em on your own, and it'll cut way down on the buses and trains. grin.gif

Are you with me?

Archived