IGNORED

Numbers Game...Let's Play

Gleno

So, everyone's asleep at the switch?? No one notices 2's complete disregard for the ever-popular #499? lurker.gif

OMG.....what the heck, it was there. It has shown up 3 times and now it wants to stop. Oh well here it is again....

dvd_cover_nascar_aarons499.jpg

432.jpg

Everybody else go to sleep?

Wah, you guys woke up!

I had a BSA 441 Victor and Olds 4-4-2 I was dying to post. Too late now, alas!

511_small.jpg

You're just not so good at this are ya??? Mmmmmmaybe you have some housework that needs completin'?? A sammich to make???

[/smooch]

511_small.jpg

You're just not so good at this are ya??? Mmmmmmaybe you have some housework that needs completin'?? A sammich to make???

[/smooch]

Look who decided to wake up and join in the fun!! Be careful, I may send my hubby after you!! lmao.gif

EmoticonFiretruck.gif

Be careful, I may send my hubby after you!!

Caltech called. They said that GMac's knees quaking set off a 3.1 on the Richter. snore.gif

Uh, yeah. Sure.

You been savin all of those BULLman?? lmao.gif

Nope. Just finally learned how to play grin.gif

toy_514_004.jpg

Your 514 didn't show confused.gif

Thanks. Fixed it with a new 514. Wierd?? Be careful the "G" twins are at it this morning!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Be careful the "G" twins are at it this morning!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Nay. I've got the "apprentice G" on the job today. I'm at werk, and can't actually "tap my sources" for this game. You'll hafta answer to him until this afterlunch.

HOWEVER...it's good to see the masses playin. Good to see us so involved and over 500 now. Notice that our loving mods aren't involved?? Boffin played for a minute, then.... confused.gif

Maybe it's tooo technical for 'em. lmao.giflmao.gif

Archived