IGNORED

Sometimes a photo simply says it all.................

Art..

Bridal Veil Falls, NC, before the collapse.

DSC00008.jpg

Above the Blue Ridge Parkway, nice April weather. tongue.gif

DSC00030.jpg

The Cold and the Beautiful grin.gif

DSC00864.jpg

Lamont Cranston on his BMW. cool.gif

25thAnniversaryNovaScotia428-12.jpg

Dennis Andress

Lukeville, Arizona....

39675271-L.jpg

Made a good place to spend time with an old friend

39675275-L.jpg

He's about half way through his child raising years...

39675269-L.jpg

That's rough country out there but in April when the rains come there is no better place to experience the Sonora desert teaming with life.

39675279-L.jpg

An old image I just converted from a slide. The only thing that's unusual about it is that it's MIDNIGHT.

midnight_sml.jpg

During the same voyage - stranded in ice on Spitsbergen.

stranded_sml.jpg

and more ice

ice_sml.jpg

bart_vanreeth

Paul, I never noticed that one smile.gif but actually that area was full of rockformations in which you could recognize shapes of animals. It is called "Les Calanches" on the westcoast of Corsica

This is another pic (notice the yellow truck and you get an impression of the dramatic scenery), some 300 meters down there was the sea.

corsica0007.jpg

corsica0008.jpg

Must . . . Stop . . . Jamie . . . from . . . seeing . . . that . . . post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey, remember, the agreement was tile the downstairs THEN you get your puppy!!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Very cool!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Must......have.........a........Frappy(just like Whips)..........puppy!!!!!

Phil(1bmwfan) would you please hurry up with the darn tile already!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I've noticed that as this post gets longer and longer..... it takes way longer and longer to download... here at work with DSL I'm sitting at six and a half minutes!!

Sure is a LOT of really GREAT stuff here!!

Pat

Hey...What are ya'll doing...I took a break for a couple days and ya almost let this thread get away.

Meet Frappy...Lawman's best friend.

95309401-L.jpg

Looks like a snack for the real thing, Whip......

34209051-L.jpg

Out here in Wyoming we need slightly bigger dogs so that the wildlife doesn't munch 'em. Rosie is about 100 pounds and the sweetest, gentlest creature I've ever been around:

107754121-M.jpg

OK, back to scooters and the great places they can take you. I bought myself this bike last year for my birthday and got to ride around this big ditch on the way home:

46774229-M.jpg

That was fun, must go back!

Merry Christmas, all!

Doug

I've noticed that as this post gets longer and longer..... it takes way longer and longer to download... here at work with DSL I'm sitting at six and a half minutes!!

You are right, it does take a long time to download the entire thread, what will make it faster, is to click on to the last page at the top of the column and you can get the last page with the newest entry.

BRP?

Yep. We rode this section last summer.

Mark wanted a photo of a lone rider coming down the road, so I had to ride this small section of road about 4 times before he was happy with his shot.

Love a good picture from the Civil War. Who's side are you on, Blue or Grey? grin.gif

I've been know to switch side, but never stay neutral...I was blue that day.

• 2 months later...

Archived