IGNORED

Sometimes a photo simply says it all.................

Art..

Francois_Dumas
Francois, is that Meribel?

I kind of reminds me of the road to Chamrousse.

Hi Art,

no, this is on the French side of the Petit Saint Bernard Pass, about halfway up to La Rosière. Taken end of June.

Francois

Of all the photos I've taken this year the one Limecreek took seems to say it all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

62382656.jpg

Whip

Of all the photos I've taken this year the one Limecreek took seems to say it all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

62382656.jpg

Whip

You are gonna jump??

I know cheap shot...Richard made me do it wave.gif

It is a worthy picture bro.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Sometimes a photo simply says it all...

Ain't that the truth...it beats long winded travel reports and blogs.

Great roads....

d286swcoldebavellacorsicahr8.jpg

and...

Great views...

golfedeportocorsicarl5.jpg

It just doesn't get any better. wave.gif

62382656.jpg

Whip

Yes, why is it that everyone always runs away after I open my mouth and speak! I'm sooooooooooo lonely!!!

again

Great idea for a thread! This will be great I'm sure!

I'm on the road in Denver where it is snowing quite a bit, so post sunny pictures. I don't keep pictures on my work laptop, but these I really like from my previous thread, and I'll dig some favorites up for posts when I get back home...

Web_GT_F-A18E.JPG

Web_BA_GT_II.jpg

This one doesn't say it all, but it's a good start... (besides, it's time for me to go to sleep and this is the only good one in the laptop. smile.gif )

Killer's Playground!

overlook.jpg

what can i say, except maybe add your own caption(s)? lmao.gif

(thx Bob and Dot! - a.k.a. - Debi & Andy)

Don't do it! eek.gif

98335832-M.jpg

Oops, too late (did he bounce..., much). lmao.gif

98335991-M.jpg

Oh man, I cringe every time I see that eek.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Okay....something a tad more soothing. I saw this in my rearview on my way to werk last Tues. Had to jump out and grab a snap.

'Leaving Mayberry'

carshowetc025.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday

Gleno, where's that pic of your granddaughter holding your new tire with a big ol' grin on her face?

Gleno, where's that pic of your granddaughter holding your new tire with a big ol' grin on her face?

On the mangled desktop HD (but saved), or...page ??? of "other topics" here. confused.gif

However....here's one that speaks for itself (when she was muuuch smaller. grin.gif

HPIM1418.jpg

62382656.jpg

How long am I gonna have to wait for Richard this time...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Found. At almost 3 years...Miss Madison modeling the newest Avon products. grin.gif

maddy_tires_582.jpg

So I'm getting ready to go fight six lanes of bumper to bumper traffic in my cage and came across this thread. I'm going to make sure to keep those pics in my head and keep telling myself "it's almost Friday; time to go for a ride".

Archived