IGNORED

Decals

West_Coaster

West_Coaster

I really like the decals on this bike, having seen them several times I'm thinking it was a BMW option at one time? Anyone know if these are available as a kit that I can install?

Otherwise I guess I can have a set made up custom. 1771405075_5f18cc6e935034146b44eb831.thumb.jpg.ea9d006453393025cf9aa1e7d5024532.jpg

I have seen some decals that can be affixed.  I want to say that some board member did something similar to topcase.  

I ordered a nice set of decals HERE. Perhaps you could use some decals that help you out at night.  

• Thanks 1
West_Coaster
1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

I have seen some decals that can be affixed.  I want to say that some board member did something similar to topcase.  

I ordered a nice set of decals HERE. Perhaps you could use some decals that help you out at night.  

Awesome link, appreciate it.

You can get them at BMW. I only did the fairing and the top of the panniers. About fifty bucks per decal. What color bike do you have?

D45662D3-F6A0-4812-8EA9-3D10773765FC.jpeg

• Like 1
West_Coaster
2 hours ago, TEWKS said:

You can get them at BMW. I only did the fairing and the top of the panniers. About fifty bucks per decal. What color bike do you have?

2012 blue

“2012 blue” I’m not too sure you’ll be matching the body work lines of the 2012 with the graphics that came on that 2015. Maybe look at these. :dontknow:

cia-11.jpg