IGNORED

New (Updated) Reflective Kits for 1200/1250RT and K1600

EffBee

At MotoReflective.com, we have a special kinship with BMWST.com.  It's where we got our start, making Reflective Kits for the 1100RT.  It was a pretty novel concept.  Greater conspicuity.  Shining cagers' headlights back at them and getting them to back off.  Establishing a nearly 4-ft wide "lane presence" and really making yourself seen on the highway, in traffic, when changing lanes, and when stopped.  We're pretty sure we've prevented countless accidents, and maybe helped even more.

Today, our RK-18 and RK-19 Reflective Kits are our best sellers.  And it's no wonder.  They fit the saddlebags and the BMW Top Case on the water-cooled 1200RT, the new 1250RT and all versions of the K1600 (GT and GTL).  And along with the 1200/1250GS/GSA's (for which we also make numerous Reflective Kits), these are BMW's best selling models.  So they're ours as well.

Back in March of this year, we went through these Reflective Kits with the intent of making them even better by means of a few slight modifications.  Now MotoReflective's Kits are #1 by virtue of being the best fitting and best selling Reflective Kits on the market.  They should be.  We've been at it for 21 years (almost as long as I've been a member of BMWST.com).  We've sold over 125,000 kits and we're very proud of the quality we provide our customers.  But things can always be better.  So we decided to take a detailed look.  And we did find several slight modifications we could make to ensure an even better fit and greater visibility.  Some you may see.  Others you won't.  But WE know they're there, giving you more reflectivity, more conspicuity, and helping you get where you're going and home again, safer than ever.  And helping our fellow BMW riders stay safe, means we all sleep better at night.

We made enough changes that we were going to renumber these kits in our list of over 60 Reflective Kits.  But they're so well known throughout the BMW world by their current designations, that we decided to keep them.  Just announce that they're "New and Improved."  

Still, that wasn't enough.  So we've decided we want to make it even easier to get this kind of rear-facing protection.

Therefore, until August 31, 2020, we're offering 10% OFF on both the RK-18 and RK-19 Reflective Kits (in fact, all our kits, but the RK-18 and 19 are of greatest interest to BMWST.com members).  Just type in "BMWST" in the Coupon Box at checkout and the software will take care of the rest.

Thanks, everyone.  Ride Safe.  Ride well.

AND MAKE 'EM AWARE YOU'RE THERE!!!

RK-18-Rear_unlit.jpg

RK-18-Rear_lit.jpg

RK-19 Unlit.jpg

RK-19 Lit.jpg

Effie...congrats on new look.  I've used your kits on my last 3 bikes.  They are amazing at night.  Everyone who follows me is amazed.  They are outstanding. When I get a new bike it will be one of the first farkles.

realshelby

Wouldn't own a BMW without these reflective kits. First BMW had them on for 9 years and they still looked like new. This 2014 is going on 6 years...and they still look like new. 

Seeing your bike, or one with these installed, from the rear at night will simply amaze you at how much visibility they add. In the daytime...you cannot hardly tell they are installed on the bike. Good stuff!

I just bought two kits.  I would have bought anyway, but I wished I'd seen the coupon code.  These are great pieces of kit!

21 hours ago, dba said:

I just bought two kits.  I would have bought anyway, but I wished I'd seen the coupon code.  These are great pieces of kit!

David, thanks for bringing this up.  I've gone through this last week's orders and found yours.  Your order was placed on June 27.  That's close enough for me.  I was able to retroactively give you the 10% Off by issuing a refund in that amount through PayPal.  Check your PayPal account.  It should be in there.

We've been doing this for two decades.  We always treat our customers right.

Fernando Belair

MotoReflective.com

• Like 5
40 minutes ago, EffBee said:

David, thanks for bringing this up.  I've gone through this last week's orders and found yours.  Your order was placed on June 27.  That's close enough for me.  I was able to retroactively give you the 10% Off by issuing a refund in that amount through PayPal.  Check your PayPal account.  It should be in there.

We've been doing this for two decades.  We always treat our customers right.

Fernando Belair

MotoReflective.com

Just saw the refund when I opened my email this morning.  Very kind of you.  You have a great product that I've used on all four of the BMW motorcycles I've owned, plus the originial Kawasaki Concours.  I will continue to sing the praises for MotoReflective.  Thanks again.  

Another praise for the kits.  My '17 RT has them and they do, indeed, add to rear-end conspicuity (and thus safety).  jb

Do you EVER reply to emails on your website @motoreflective.com ?  Over the past few years, I've emailed you guys to ask questions and still "CRICKETS"  I sent them via your "contact" link on the website.  I've purchased a set for my KTM jessie luggage.  I'd love a return email at vbharley@gmail.com

Thank you

YES! We absolutely do reply to all our emails.  And I'm sorry if we missed one from you.  I've just checked the contact link on our website and used it to send an email to us.  It came straight through.  And so do dozens and dozens of others every single month.

•  We answer questions about brightness (after 21 years in business and working closely with some of the people at 3M, we've gotten to be pretty knowledgeable about reflective).  

•  We answer questions about available colors (we will custom cut in 3M Red Reflective and 3M Silver Reflective, and we never charge for this option).  

•  In case anyone is wondering, we don't work in 3M Blue because that's the color of Law Enforcement and with two family members who are Command Officers in law enforcement, we respect their right to that color.

•  We get requests for custom work and we answer all of them.

•  We get requests from Police Departments, Sheriff's Departments and State Patrols, both here in the United States as well as State Police across Europe.  Our communications with them has led to orders for thousands of Reflective Kits for their police bikes.

•  . . . and more.

Again, my apologies if your email went unanswered.  We do check several times per day, as well as in our SPAM folder, just to be sure we haven't missed anyone.

As you've requested, I'm going to email you at the vbharley@gmail.com address you listed above.  We're grateful that you've purchased one of our kits and we'd like to talk to you about whatever you have in mind.

Right now, it's 4PM MT on Wed. 7/8/20.  Look for the email in just a few minutes.

UPDATE:  Victor (VBON) and I have been communicating via email (seems to work fine) and he had a small issue with one of our kits.  I'm sending him the proper replacements.  He's also interested in some reflective for a Givi case.  We've never gotten cooperation from Givi that would allow us to borrow their cases in order to design reflective kits, but Victor is going to try and see what he can do with one of our GSA kits.  He'll report back to me.

Victor, thanks for working these issues out with us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 1:16 AM, BamaJohn said:

Another praise for the kits.  My '17 RT has them and they do, indeed, add to rear-end conspicuity (and thus safety).  jb

Thanks, John.  Here's some photos showing a bike with one of our Reflective Kits, in traffic, next to a bike without.

BTW, several dozen of you have already ordered and taken advantage of the 10% OFF discount listed above.  Thank you all.  Remember, the SALE goes until 8/31.

49081a.jpg

49090a.jpg

490639.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder about the 10% OFF Sale on these newly designed and improved MotoReflective Reflective Kits for the 1200RT's and K1600's.  These, and ALL MotoReflective Kits are 10% OFF through the end of this month (8/31/20).

Just type in "BMWST" (without the quotes) in the coupon box at checkout.  So far, several dozen of you have placed your order and received your discounts.  RT riders, K1600 riders, GS riders, and there's even a member out there who bought a one of our Kawasaki kits for his 650 Versys.

Thanks to all and Keep Those Cagers Off Your Six!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Today is the 8/28/20.  Just 3 more days remain to order your Reflective Kit and get 10% OFF.  Instructions are above.

Thanks to all who've already cashed in on this discount.