IGNORED

Reservations and Registration are now open!!

Whip

It is time to be counted.

Please register here

ALSO

To reserve a room at the Rock Creek Resort you must call 1-800-667-1119 and tell them you are part of the BMWST.com group.

You must do both.

The discounted room rates with free breakfast will end June 25, 2016, if any rooms become available after that you can still stay at the resort or anywhere in the area.

Registration will close on July 18th, 2016.

Done (registration, that is).

Called the resort, but was asked to call back in a couple of hours when the fellow's manager would be in. That, of course, is no problem at all. I mean, it is still eleven months away. :grin:

Called the resort, but was asked to call back in a couple of hours when the fellow's manager would be in. That, of course, is no problem at all. I mean, it is still eleven months away. :grin:

Yep...me too; night shift guy!

Yep...me too; night shift guy!

Just booked the room!

Done. All the cheap double queen rooms are gone now. Arriving Sun leaving Fri.

Plenty of doubles available and they are bigger rooms with kitchenettes.

L

Registered and reserved - got one of only four pet friendly rooms, so if anyone else is bringing a pup, better get on the phone soon! (Though they didn't say how many pets we could have, so maybe we can sublet kennel space. :) )

When do we start the excited chatter thread?

josh

(and Laura, and Jeremiah, and Eddy, and Culprit)

Done and done.

In the meantime we've gone full circle, from "We're in!" to "No we're not!" to "I'm in." to I guess "We're in." :S

• 1 month later...
Done & Done

See you in July!

Anyone from the PNW interested in joining us for the ride out please pm me.

Great!

Fresh meat!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Registered and ready for a great gathering. We've missed the last couple of UNs, so we're looking forward to seeing everyone!

See you there, Dave.

I just called the Rock Creek Resort; they have a few rooms remaining in the reserved block.

Studio $141 + Taxes

14 day cancellation $20 processing fee.

Full breakfast, swimming pool, sauna

I think I have talked an old friend (who will also be turning 70 next summer), but if that falls through, I should have an extra queen bed available.

Registered and ready for a great gathering. We've missed the last couple of UNs, so we're looking forward to seeing everyone!

Great!

Archived