IGNORED

Reservations and Registration are now open!!

Whip

I just called the Rock Creek Resort; they have a few rooms remaining in the reserved block.

Studio $141 + Taxes

14 day cancellation $20 processing fee.

Full breakfast, swimming pool, sauna

I think I have talked an old friend (who will also be turning 70 next summer), but if that falls through, I should have an extra queen bed available.

Great!

The more riders the better.

We will start a roommate thread soon.

Ok, reservations in and room booked. FYI, only one pet room left!!

You may find some folks to ride on over with from the PNW.

Looking forward to seein ya.

Done and done.

In the meantime we've gone full circle, from "We're in!" to "No we're not!" to "I'm in." to I guess "We're in." :S

I will be glad to see ya, then again maybe not, or maybe it would be good, I guess if we have to.

:wave:

In! Looking forward to the ride!

Could be a pied piper ride from Texas if you are interested?

I thought there was going to be one from Salida. Or is that a stopover on the Texas PP Ride?

Rick and TLR are registered and have a room reserved. Look forward to seeing friends and making new friends.

We will alert the local search and rescue

:)

I just called the Rock Creek Resort; they have a few rooms remaining in the reserved block.

Studio $141 + Taxes

I think I have talked an old friend (who will also be turning 70 next summer), but if that falls through, I should have an extra queen bed available.

Great!

Well it looks like I can actually attend this gig. It would be nice to share a room with someone; I don't snore and am friendly to kids and dogs.

Where's that roommate thread Larry?

Studio $141 + Taxes

Great!

Well it looks like I can actually attend this gig. It would be nice to share a room with someone; I don't snore and am friendly to kids and dogs.

Where's that roommate thread Larry?

My girl and I can share a room. I don't snore (usually). ;) PM

me. I'll also be on the lookout for a Roommate thread, or start one.

New to the club membership, lurked for many years.

Been very involved with the Marquee for many years and miles.

This Rock Creek Resort event sounds like impossible to pass up.

So the wife and i have registered and made reservation with the Rock Creek.

I know a few people going. I live in Sacramento Ca.

Think my wife is going to fly out and ride back with me.

Currently riding a 2015 RT1200 LC

Looking forward to meet some new friends,

and ride some great roads.

Joe

Well my wife does snore, but any motorcyclist worth his salt uses earplugs, so it doesn't matter. We have been toying with the idea of her flying to Denver, then riding 2-up from there to Red Lodge and back. Should know by early summer if this is going to work or not, and whether I'll have a spare bed.

At first she asked why I wanted to do this, rather than 2-up all the way, and I explained that 500 mile days in July August require four consecutive days of getting up at 5:00 and being on the road by 6:00 in order to avoid the worst of the heat. She's a night owl, and that kind of cooled her enthusiasm. ~$300 round trip Atlanta-Denver is probably less than we would spend on meals, so it seems like a no brainer to me.

Holiday approved, booking done.

I like UnRallys that are only a day away from home (Cody, Moscow & now Red Lodge).

I'm off the week before as well. As long as no pesky relatives decide to visit this summer I might swing through Colorado then come back north :)

Mike Cassidy

I like UnRallys that are only a day away from home (Cody, Moscow & now Red Lodge).

I'm off the week before as well. As long as no pesky relatives decide to visit this summer I might swing through Colorado then come back north :)

Mike Cassidy

Great!

Meet us in Salida

Mike Cassidy

Great!

Meet us in Salida

I'll check with Louise first.

Don't want to be considered a pesky relative. ;)

Mike Cassidy

Alert!

Bob (hopz) and Suz Stovall are IN... and guess what. we got the last Pet Friendly Studio so Boogie the Yellow Lab will in attendance too. Whoo Hooo, looking forward to a great time.

Trailering the bike and stuff. Departing home on Monday... one day drive.

Booked a room, so I count me in. Still trying to talk Camille into flying to Billings and joining us for few days.

Also planning to join the pre-game festivities in Salida. :thumbsup:

Need help figuring out lodging....

Called and was told they don't allow dogs (we have a little nine pounder to sleeps in his crate and enjoys riding on the bike - would like to bring him if we can) and that they are full.

So, seeking alternative spots and I'm cheap (not me, just my appetite for lodging costs).

Still trying to figure out the logistics and budget, so suggestions welcome :)

Thanks,

Kirsten

(a.k.a., I spent all my money on the Iron Butt Rally :)

Plenty of motels in town in red lodge, about 4-5 miles from UN central. From the road at least a place called the Yodeler looked interesting. Don't know about pets though.

Yodelermotel.com

Need help figuring out lodging....

Called and was told they don't allow dogs (we have a little nine pounder to sleeps in his crate and enjoys riding on the bike - would like to bring him if we can) and that they are full.

So, seeking alternative spots and I'm cheap (not me, just my appetite for lodging costs).

Still trying to figure out the logistics and budget, so suggestions welcome :)

Thanks,

Kirsten

(a.k.a., I spent all my money on the Iron Butt Rally :)

I will call them tomorrow

We have one of the pet friendly rooms at the resort --- they didn't ask us how MANY dogs we'd have. Our pups can be jerks sometimes, so I don't know that it would work in our room, but I'm sure BMWRT has booked all their pet friendly rooms - maybe your pup could kennel in someone else's pet room at night?

• 3 weeks later...
Plenty of motels in town in red lodge, about 4-5 miles from UN central. From the road at least a place called the Yodeler looked interesting. Don't know about pets though.

Yodelermotel.com

Thanks! Site says half of their rooms are pet friendly. Still working out the finances for the year (lot's of work related cost we have to absorb), but I'm still hopeful we can make it.

I REALLY MISS ALL YOU GUYS (well, most of you.... there are a few questionable folks in this crowd!)

Cheers,

Kirsten

She's a night owl, and that kind of cooled her enthusiasm. ....

I can understand that. I'm told it's usually better and safer to not ride until my eyes are open! :dopeslap:

Registered and booked at the hotel. Rooms are getting scarce, I got an apartment for 171 a night plus tax. Will arrive on Monday and depart on Friday. Traveling with Lynn Brown from Boise.

• 2 weeks later...

Amy and I are signed up. Larry said I had to go out and get a BMW to join you guys so I did. :grin:

See you in Colorado and Montana.

Amy and I are signed up. Larry said I had to go out and get a BMW to join you guys so I did. :grin:

See you in Colorado and Montana.

...bet that's what ya told Amy.

:Cool:

BeniciaRT_GT

Time off secured!

Jacqueline and I are IN!!!!!!!

So looking forward to this! Don't think we'll be able to swing by Salida for the critical mass Conga line, but we'll be there in Red Lodge happy to see everyone!

Time off secured!

Jacqueline and I are IN!!!!!!!

So looking forward to this! Don't think we'll be able to swing by Salida for the critical mass Conga line, but we'll be there in Red Lodge happy to see everyone!

Party time Montana Style.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just signed up. Now to find a room and decide which kidney I can sell to finance this trip. :rofl:

I only had to twist your arm a little.

Just signed up. Now to find a room and decide which kidney I can sell to finance this trip. :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Archived