IGNORED

Harley to BMW? Why

TracerBullet

TracerBullet

I have been reading the threads here and I see more and more people coming from a Harley. I am curious why?

I went from sport tourers to a Harley and will be coming back in 2015 on another RT. I know why I am coming back but I am curious why someone would make the jump, for the first time, the other way.

I grew up on Cruisers and rode them for many years until I bought my '04 K1200 GT. I enjoyed that bike very much and loved its Sport Touring personality. Unfortunately neck and shoulder injuries caught up to me and forced me to sell it. I got back onto a Harley SuperGlide Cruiser again for a few years. I enjoyed it very much and found it to be a comfortable and dependable day rider.

One long multi day Tour convinced me I was ready for a better touring bike. After looking around I returned to BMW when I chose an RT. I actually wish I could have kept the SuperGlide as well for day rides. It really was a great bike to tool around on.

I like to ride, no matter what the weather conditions and often do a reasonable distance to boot. Whenever I saw that the weather was looking poorly, I would not take my harley out. No weather protection, and it took so long to clean when I got caght in the rain a couple of times.

I was used to riding police BMW RT's and knew how good they were. Was an eye opener picking up a civilian one, rides even better. Don't get wet, stay warm, handle great and can carry heaps. It can be ridden in all conditions without hesitation.

Love the Beemer!

Cheers,

Hubie.

I rode H-D for many years before the BMW hit. My standard answer to the question... Why?... is that I basically doubled my horsepower and lost 200 pounds.

Back when I was riding Harley's in the 70's, they were not the most reliable mounts around. I wanted to tour, travel the country and considered British and Italian bikes. Knew nothing about BMW's but on the recommendation of a friend, checked them out. Liked what I read, heard about their reliability, smoothness, shaft drive. This was 1980 and my '71 Sportster had just been stolen. Came across a 1974 R90s for sale and when I saw it in the garage I knew. You just know. Hard to put into words. Sort of like "The Answer" has just been given to you. Rode that bike for the next 35 years all over the country. She currently has 135k and I would ride it to California tomorrow and not even worry about it making it. I guess I kept riding BMW's because I found most of the people to be serious riders, always trying to improve the sport and I always like that. Some day I'll be on another Harley, (c'mon, put the VRod motor in something more serious) but the Boxer engine still satisfies all my desires.

RPG

I have been reading the threads here and I see more and more people coming from a Harley. I am curious why?

I went from sport tourers to a Harley and will be coming back in 2015 on another RT. I know why I am coming back but I am curious why someone would make the jump, for the first time, the other way.

Back when I made the change, I was putting on a lot of touring miles on my Harley RoadKing & needed to replace the bike because it was stolen in Vegas while on one of those road trips.

Having been on Harley's for years, I decided to buy a touring bike instead & BMW's were famous for doing just that.

So... Just prior to going away with my Harley buddies again, I decided to give a BMW a try. I picked up a used RT thinking that if I didn't like it after my trip I'd just sell it without getting hurt to badly $$$ being that it was already used anyway.

Wow, what a difference between the two makes! I really didn't like the look of the RT as compared to my Harley's but I could ride sooooo much faster on this weird looking BMW.

I loved it so much that when I got back from my trip I went on the Internet and found this site and Gleno posting about an upcoming ride to a place called Torrey, Ut. Having never posted over here, I decided to just show up & meet a group of BMW guys going up there the following week.

Meeting Gleno, Fernando, Russell, BrainT etc. that morning outside the coffee shop at the Vegas racetrack for the ride was one of the best things I've ever done.

Spending a long weekend behind these hoons & keeping up with them was a game changer. That bike did things I could never do on my Harley at the speeds these guys were laying down. That BMW turned an ordinary rider into a better rider just because it was sooooo much more forgiving than any other motorcycle I've ever thrown a leg over.

That weekend was sooooo much fun. I was hooked.

Bought numerous Harleys over the years. Always spent money for more power, better brakes, upgrade suspension, etc.... Then there was the washing/polishing ritual. Looked at Beemers, talked to a few owners, and in 2004 bought an 02 RT. With the BMW, insert key and go, no need to upgrade. Hard wire a radar detector if you are so inclined. I can wash an RT in 12 minutes and that includes drying it. That pesky chrome tailpipe I polish every two years.

I have both a Harley Dyna and a BMW RT. I have had the Harley a long time and do enjoy riding it. It looks great, I get all kinds of comments about it, and it makes a really nice noise! I now spend my summers in Oregon and winters in Las Vegas and after selling the I don't have a convenient way to take it with me. I decided to leave the Harley in Vegas as it is really a bike meant for Vegas, nice weather all winter and almost every road is straight! I had driven around Oregon on the Harley and always noticed the touring bikes blazing around corners at speeds the Harley would not be comfortable doing. I decided to get a BMW because they are rumored to be so reliable and great touring bikes. The BMW is so much more fun to ride around Oregon/Washington/etc. and it really is a nicer ride and gets better the longer your ride is each day. I really like both bikes and am looking to try a K1200GT as soon as I fund a good one at a fair price. I don't really believe the durability issue is an issue any longer with the newer bikes and BMW owners tend to be a little biased as to this point but my personal experience is that they are not any more durable than the Harleys when maintained as well as most BMW owners keep theirs. I truely enjoy the BMW ON organization and magazine because of good people ready to help and I find BMW owners seem to be easier to make friends with but maybe that is just my experience so far. The magazine is full of stories each month about someone needing help when their BMW breaks down.....humm

Part of it is finding out, as Hopz did, one can lose weight and gain power, not to mention better handling and braking. I think the other lure is brand and character. Outside of HD, BMW is probably the only other motorcycle marque with the cache, soul and character, especially the boxer bikes. Can I say iconic? There are some converts the other way if you can call them that. Dean Lear of BMW of SJ lore had a 2013 RK and just traded for a new one. He still has Beemers, but he likes the HD too.

I have a Road King CVO and a RT. Performance wise, there is not much comparison between the two with the exception of straight line braking. Its taken years but with the 2014 touring models Harley finally has the brakes sorted. My Road King is no slouch when it comes to power either, it dynoed at 99 HP with 112 max torque but even with that the BMW is much faster just in a different way. The grunt of the Harley is awesome but it runs out of steam quickly.

My last two Harley's have been extremely reliable as was my 2006 RT. The 2011 RT has had a few issues with switches but I would still consider it a reliable bike as well.

If I could only have one motorcycle it would defiantly be my RT. The Harley is great for short rides but but certainly doesn't provide the grins when the road gets twisty. I ride two-up quite often and the wife has not been a fan of any of the HDs when compared to the BMW. In my opinion, while the new Harleys are competent touring motorcycles, my RT is better in every aspect of touring be it eating miles on the interstate or strafing the curves in the mountains. But the Harley still puts a grin on my face every time I get on it.

I had a Ducati ST4 and an intent to go sport-touring, but had no touring experience and nobody to tour with. My brother-in-law had a Heritage Softtail and wanted me to ride with him. I rented a Road King for a day, had a nice "smell the roses" ride, and so bought a Road King for "smell the roses" riding. I put 10,000 touring and cruising miles on the RK, and gradually found I was pushing it harder and harder over time. I've always liked going fast around corners. And I never bought into the H-D religion. I just wasn't that kind of person. I test rode an RT and liked it. Found BMWST while looking at bikes one day at Marin BMW, and joined, and realized these were "my people". And then I saw an ad here from a guy who was looking to swap his low-mile RT for a Harley. And the rest is history.

I have been riding a Harley-Davidson product of some bike or another for over 20 years. There have been other bikes in the paddock for sure, however the one constant was a bike, a few times two from the Motor Company. That said, I really enjoy riding other bikes, especially the sporting variety, with something dirty (enduro/trail preferred) mixed in. Riding the bikes from the Big Four, Ducati, and Triumph were great. Enjoyed each one, a few more than the others. Even fewer that I miss owning/riding.

I remain loyal to the H-D brand due to the legacy it has had my paddock. That legacy endures primarily because of my experience working at an H-D dealer when I was going to college and those funds earned help me afford my education. Sure some earnings were siphoned off to support the riding habit, but what college kid does not use some earnings to "entertainment". That said, this dealership was owned by a great family who cared for their employees. While I do not work in the motorcycle industry and have not since college, I enjoy a very rewarding career that has allowed me to keep the riding habit. I could not be where I am today without that degree and I probably could not have afforded that degree without the gainful employment at the dealer.

I came to BMW ownership just recently because my riding preferences have evolved and Sport Touring is really what I like to do. I like riding far and like to bring stuff. I prefer to ride spirited versus less-spirited. My H-D Road King allows me to ride far and bring stuff with, however I encounter handling and braking limitations all too often. Scraping floorboards and exhaust parts not so fun. I guess I am also over the boulevard cruising days.

I fancied myself as GS rider, especially since the BMW that turned me onto the brand was the 95 R1100GS. Back in 1995 I test rode that bike at dealer that was near my H-D dealer, and I was in awe. I wanted that bike. Could not afford it as a college student. Some years later I had revisited that affinity for a GS and on a few occassions almost bought R1150GS, then a R1200GS. Both opportunities came and went. Some deals were screwed up by me, the others messed up by the seller.

So here I was a few months ago on the prowl for an R1150GS and R1100GS at the same time. Difficulty was both were consignments (no trades accepted) and I could not get the seller to budge on price. Around the same time there was a clean 1998 R1100RT being sold in the local area (local defined as less than 150 miles). I was intrigued. After speaking with a few RT afficionados / evangelists (call them enablers), I was convinced that now was the time to strike.

I am so glad I did. In the short time I have owned my RT, I have convinced myself this is the most enjoyment I have had on two wheels. In less than 45 days, we rode together for about 4500 miles, then the HES blew it for us. So while none of my Harleys have left me roadside, I have never been more satisfied than riding a BMW. I trust that this HES fail will be just a blip in the record in what promises to be many more happy miles.

Long-winded, I know. I am just enthusiastic about the brand, along with being happy to be here. Cheers!

More BMW "conquest" sales come from HD than from any other brand, by far. I myself came from a Harley-Davidson to BMW, and I'm about to go back to Harley pretty soon. Different flavors - both great bikes.

-MKL

Bill,

Among others, I had an 907ie when I was still riding airheads, and an ST2 and then an ST3 at the same time I had my R-RX oilhead bikes. Although I really blike my only bike now, an R12RT, the ones I regret parting with were the ST3 and the 907ie. Not sure I could still handle the 907's riding position like I could 20 years ago but it sure was a looker.

Not sure how relevant this point is the question posed but over this side of the pond in the UK HD's are often, but not exclusively, viewed in terms of:-

1. The ultimate in 'cool' -at biker meets the 'standout' ride amongst a sea of Japanese litre sports bikes and European exotica.

2. A statement, clearly made, which says "I will not conform".

3. Every middle aged car driver's dream bike (if they ever got their licence)

4. The ideal bike for any man aged 40-55 who is having a mid life crisis.

TracerBullet
Not sure how relevant this point is the question posed but over this side of the pond in the UK HD's are often, but not exclusively, viewed in terms of:-

1. The ultimate in 'cool' -at biker meets the 'standout' ride amongst a sea of Japanese litre sports bikes and European exotica.

2. A statement, clearly made, which says "I will not conform".

3. Every middle aged car driver's dream bike (if they ever got their licence)

4. The ideal bike for any man aged 40-55 who is having a mid life crisis.

Interesting observations.

With the exception of " amongst a sea of Japanese litre sports bikes and European

exotica" the same apples on this side of the pond

Interesting for us UK bikers too Sal, to know how things look in the land of the free.

Over here the bike buying climate has had a seismic shift, until recently the bikes of choice, bar non, were:-

Yamaha R1

Kawasaki ZX1OR

Honda Fireblade

Suzuki GSX-R1000

Ducati 848 & 1098/1198

BMW S1000rr

Now, however, the BMW R1200GS runs riot through the UK popularity stakes. Its no context, no other marque gets a look in, relatively speaking.

Still love my 2005 RT though!!

Interesting for us UK bikers too Sal, to know how things look in the land of the free.

Over here the bike buying climate has had a seismic shift, until recently the bikes of choice, bar non, were:-

Yamaha R1

Kawasaki ZX1OR

Honda Fireblade

Suzuki GSX-R1000

Ducati 848 & 1098/1198

BMW S1000rr

Now, however, the BMW R1200GS runs riot through the UK popularity stakes. Its no context, no other marque gets a look in, relatively speaking.

Still love my 2005 RT though!!

Those wouldn't be my choices.

Ponch,

I believe you and I are outliers when it comes to motorcycle ergonomics and ride position.

:grin:

I've dropped 50 pounds and can contort a bit easier than before,

but my GT isn't the ride for many people.

I have lowered pegs and added risers (only becasue of an injury, not my fave).

Hope to see you down the road...

:wave:

Ponch,

I believe you and I are outliers when it comes to motorcycle ergonomics and ride position.

:grin:

I've dropped 50 pounds and can contort a bit easier than before,

but my GT isn't the ride for many people.

I have lowered pegs and added risers (only becasue of an injury, not my fave).

Hope to see you down the road...

:wave:

I need to lose weight too, more than you. I have a 3 level ACDF and a bad L4, so it's always something. Knees are starting to bark at me now...

I traded in my Harley Night Train for a BMW for 2 main reasons:

1. I wanted to ride. Every day. I had a 1 hour commute to work & lived in the desert. Below 50 degrees, it was freezing. Above 95, the engine did not like it & made ticking noises, like gravel in a pop can. It's just the nature of the beast & the trade-off for "cool" is often discomfort.

2. I can test ride a bike?!? What?? EVERY BIKE YOU HAVE?? I've owned 4 bikes thus far and this was the first dealership that took my business seriously enough and respected my wishes so thoroughly that they let me test ride every model they had, bidding me adieu with, "Come back when you need gas!" The HD dealership wouldn't even let me plant my ass on one until I had financing secured.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my Night Train for what it was. I see it as more of a classic car - great for bar hopping, cruising around town and enjoying an 85 degree day with the top down, but not necessarily the most ideal vehicle for a road trip or weekend-long adventure. (And I DID take that thing from ND to Tombstone, AZ... I was beat up & sore for a week afterward) My RT I can ride all day, every day & when I'm feeling froggy, I can really lean into the twisties and notch the adrenaline up another level. The only adrenaline rush I got from the HD was from cages.

1. I wanted to ride. Every day. I had a 1 hour commute to work & lived in the desert. Below 50 degrees, it was freezing. Above 95, the engine did not like it & made ticking noises, like gravel in a pop can. It's just the nature of the beast & the trade-off for "cool" is often discomfort.

2. I can test ride a bike?!? What?? EVERY BIKE YOU HAVE?? I've owned 4 bikes thus far and this was the first dealership that took my business seriously enough and respected my wishes so thoroughly that they let me test ride every model they had, bidding me adieu with, "Come back when you need gas!" The HD dealership wouldn't even let me plant my ass on one until I had financing secured.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my Night Train for what it was. I see it as more of a classic car - great for bar hopping, cruising around town and enjoying an 85 degree day with the top down, but not necessarily the most ideal vehicle for a road trip or weekend-long adventure. (And I DID take that thing from ND to Tombstone, AZ... I was beat up & sore for a week afterward) My RT I can ride all day, every day & when I'm feeling froggy, I can really lean into the twisties and notch the adrenaline up another level. The only adrenaline rush I got from the HD was from cages.

I test rode an ultra before I got the RT and I had to sign my life away for a 4 mile ride following the salesman. When I test rode the RT, the dealer owner tossed me the keys and said have fun. I even put gas in it.

Bill,

Among others, I had an 907ie when I was still riding airheads, and an ST2 and then an ST3 at the same time I had my R-RX oilhead bikes. Although I really blike my only bike now, an R12RT, the ones I regret parting with were the ST3 and the 907ie. Not sure I could still handle the 907's riding position like I could 20 years ago but it sure was a looker.

Yeah, if I had known then what I know now, I might have kept my ST4. I traded it for my V-Strom because I couldn't take the riding position, and because it was encouraging me to go stupid fast. I later learned that part of my problem was a helmet that was actually too big, and thus sat too far down on my head, limiting visibility if my head wasn't horizontal. I'm not sure I've learned anything that would fix the "stupid fast" problem, though, except maybe how to do it better.

I test rode an ultra before I got the RT and I had to sign my life away for a 4 mile ride following the salesman. When I test rode the RT, the dealer owner tossed me the keys and said have fun. I even put gas in it.

Not my experience... A month or so ago I rode out on a long business trip, all the way to WI and back. About 3,200 miles over 9 days. On the way home, I stopped in Dubois, PA for the night. Next morning, I noticed an HD dealer across from the hotel, and decided to stop in. Sales lady said, "Take whichever one you want." They KNEW I wasn't going to buy one. They KNEW I wasn't from there and was just passing through. She took a copy of my license, and said "Have at it." I wound up taking the XL1200T out just to try it. I was gone over an hour. When I returned it, they asked how I liked it, asked me a bunch of questions about my RT, FED ME LUNCH, and then I finally left.

I guess the treatment you get depends on your dealer.

-MKL

Not my experience... A month or so ago I rode out on a long business trip, all the way to WI and back. About 3,200 miles over 9 days. On the way home, I stopped in Dubois, PA for the night. Next morning, I noticed an HD dealer across from the hotel, and decided to stop in. Sales lady said, "Take whichever one you want." They KNEW I wasn't going to buy one. They KNEW I wasn't from there and was just passing through. She took a copy of my license, and said "Have at it." I wound up taking the XL1200T out just to try it. I was gone over an hour. When I returned it, they asked how I liked it, asked me a bunch of questions about my RT, FED ME LUNCH, and then I finally left.

I guess the treatment you get depends on your dealer.

-MKL

If I wanted a longer ride, I was told that I could rent a bike for a day and if I buy one, the cost of the rental would be applied towards the purchase. This was Big Barn HD in Des Moines, near where I lived at the time.

Goes to show.... It all depends on the dealer.

-MKL

I think its surprising that dealers treat out of town people better than the locals. Or, maybe it seems that way to me.

There are many stories of a dealer going above and beyond in helping a stranded rider passing thru.

I know my experiences with the local BMW dealer (bad) while other locals are quite good.

HD biker bars tend to serve only domestic swill. BMW bikers tend to hang at places serving all malt highly hopped micro brews. With the rise in popularity of micro brew, it follows that there would be a corresponding increase in BMW sales. The only question is, is increased micro sales due to increased BMW ownership or is increased micro brew popularity due to increased BMW ownership?

TracerBullet
Goes to show.... It all depends on the dealer.

-MKL

I think its surprising that dealers treat out of town people better than the locals. Or, maybe it seems that way to me.

There are many stories of a dealer going above and beyond in helping a stranded rider passing thru.

Very true. A out of area rider that needs service take priority. Twice I was back to the dealer, the one I bought the bike from, and was told I could not get my work done because there was a stranded rider. My dealer is really good and treats me very well but that is the corporate mantra. I must admit if I was out and needed work , I would be very grateful of that SOP

I've needed service "out of town" many times, and always been prioritized. I think the answer of "why" has as much to do with smart marketing as it does with any altruistic motives: They KNOW you're going to post a "thank you" on your forum of choice when you get home. Maybe even a letter to the editor of a magazine or two (Owner's News usually has these printed, for example).

-MKL

I've needed service "out of town" many times, and always been prioritized. I think the answer of "why" has as much to do with smart marketing as it does with any altruistic motives: They KNOW you're going to post a "thank you" on your forum of choice when you get home. Maybe even a letter to the editor of a magazine or two (Owner's News usually has these printed, for example).

-MKL

+1

Well, not many times, but every time I've needed it, I go it quickly. I think beyond the "I bet I get a good review from this," there is the idea that it's really just the right thing to do. If I take my bike in for service here at home, I can make an appointment, I can get a loaner bike or a rental car (or one of my other vehicles, if I have other vehicles), or friends, or... to take care of me until my bike is ready. If someone breaks down here in town, they are just that - broken down - until they can get their bike fixed. I think most of us would do the same thing if we came upon a stranded rider, or had a friend who needed help while they were passing through town - we'd put down what we were doing in our busy lives, and we'd help them. ...or, at least we should.

josh

HD biker bars tend to serve only domestic swill. BMW bikers tend to hang at places serving all malt highly hopped micro brews. With the rise in popularity of micro brew, it follows that there would be a corresponding increase in BMW sales. The only question is, is increased micro sales due to increased BMW ownership or is increased micro brew popularity due to increased BMW ownership?

The only thing I hate more than pissy american brews is IPAs. It's like drinking turpentine or gin.

The only thing I hate more than pissy american brews is IPAs. It's like drinking turpentine or gin.

How dare you besmirch gin, Sir!

Gin should only be used to clean paint brushes. Real men drink single malt. I prefer 18 year old Macallan.

TracerBullet

Gin should only be used to clean paint brushes. Real men drink single malt. I prefer 18 year old Macallan.

Could not agree more

...Always fine Bourbon indeed. Though Scotch and Irish Whisky are fine liquid enjoyment.

I guess this thread morphed into a liquid cooling discussion.

Neil Peart, is that you??

Neil Peart, is that you??

While I play the drums, I have not the talent of The Professor as der trommeler or motorradfahrer.

I'm not a pale American adjunct(add junk) lager or IPA guy either, just too hoppy and one dimensional. But you need to try a DIPA. Massive difference. Remember, drink local.

Yeah! What he said.

Now, back to the motorcycles.

I'm not a pale American adjunct(add junk) lager or IPA guy either, just too hoppy and one dimensional. But you need to try a DIPA. Massive difference. Remember, drink local.

Yeah! What he said.

Now, back to the motorcycles.

I prefer my brews not have an IBU higher than 15-20.

Out of Pure frustration.. I still love Harley motorcycles but I don't like the behavior of their owners. Most of my friends still ride Harley's and they're still pretending they go out for rides. My idea of riding does not involve stopping every 10-20 miles for a couple beers... Then brag about riding 100 miles in one whole day! Wow!!

Wear a helmet you say? Haha.. Helmets are for sissies! Real men only need the protection offered in this overpriced black HD tee-shirt!! Speaking of which.. I need a new pair of HD underwear and socks to go with my HD belt buckle, wallet and pants..

I think you get the idea..I simply didn't fit into that mold..and that's just fine with me..

Frankly, I don't care what you ride, so long as you pour your heart and soul into the experience...and when we are done riding for the day, let the stories, drinks and party begin!! All I ask is that we stay safe and promise to do this again real soon!

I found that with BMW....

TracerBullet
Out of Pure frustration.. I still love Harley motorcycles but I don't like the behavior of their owners. Most of my friends still ride Harley's and they're still pretending they go out for rides. My idea of riding does not involve stopping every 10-20 miles for a couple beers... Then brag about riding 100 miles in one whole day! Wow!!

Wear a helmet you say? Haha.. Helmets are for sissies! Real men only need the protection offered in this overpriced black HD tee-shirt!! Speaking of which.. I need a new pair of HD underwear and socks to go with my HD belt buckle, wallet and pants..

I think you get the idea..I simply didn't fit into that mold..and that's just fine with me..

Frankly, I don't care what you ride, so long as you pour your heart and soul into the experience...and when we are done riding for the day, let the stories, drinks and party begin!! All I ask is that we stay safe and promise to do this again real soon! K

I am in the same boat. Just don't fit into that style and frankly it turns me away.

Frankly, I don't care what you ride, so long as you pour your heart and soul into the experience...and when we are done riding for the day, let the stories, drinks and party begin!! All I ask is that we stay safe and promise to do this again real soon! K

I am in the same boat. Just don't fit into that style and frankly it turns me away.

+1 Harley Davidson just not my scene. As to drinking and riding, I like my Canadian friends since they get the order right. They ride, then park the bikes for the day and have a few beverages! :thumbsup:

Started on a Sportster and then went to a Dyna Low that made a huge difference in ability to handle the bike. The HOG group was very good for a lady learning to ride as they really looked out and gave lots of information on the mechanics of riding. Most of those rides were a couple hundred miles through OHIO and not of the poker run variety. Was nice to trade the Sportster as the group always had to stop for the inevitable gas fill up with it's very small tank.

Was given the R 1100 RT by the SO as the Harley would not keep up with the Concours 14 and an increasing frustration with arriving at seperate times was making our rides not so much fun. First ride on the RT and the Harley never got mounted again. All those skills and mechanics learned on the HD were actually usable on the RT. Silky smooth and turned in. Never knew bikes would actually turn without wrestling. Had to say good bye to the HOG chapter as there are no non HD bikes allowed on those rides "for liability reasons". Took 2 years to sell the HD and ended up having to trade it on a new car to get what was needed out of it to pay off the loan.

10K on the RT, feeling good, now that it is lowered it is just right. The why is ...necessity for us to keep riding together...and it helps that it was a gift. Would not have known enough about bikes to have gone ahead and leave HD.

As to drinking and riding, I like my Canadian friends since they get the order right. They ride, then park the bikes for the day and have a few beverages! :thumbsup:

+1

The only smart way to do it!

Archived