IGNORED

Ode to the GS as a Sportbike

David

I guess thread will be here a long.....long....long time then . I test road one this summer. Sorry, they are just not my cup of tea. Enjoy!

Understood. Just pondering if I've ever seen an R1100S get any praise as a sport bike.... *duck*

I guess thread will be here a long.....long....long time then . I test road one this summer. Sorry, they are just not my cup of tea. Enjoy!

Understood. Just pondering if I've ever seen an R1100S get any praise as a sport bike.... *duck*

Ouch! eek.gif

You smell something? wink.gif

Davitt_Potter

Stop it! There's a '99 GS1100 at the consignment dealer just down the street from my office ... and here in the Hills, that thing would be a perfect complement to my streetbike...

Oooh, the wife is gonna SHOOT me. In the head. Repeatedly.

Agree, the GS surprises many on more dedicated sporting things. Some say it really is just a big sportbike. Great torque, balance, handling, and wide handlebar leverage. Was following a Porsche a couple of months ago on a curvy road, on an 1150GS. Came up behind him as I led a group of about five riders. He took off but couldn't shake the GS. Didn't make his day. confused.gif

Steve:

That wouldn't have happened to be a red 944 headed north on the Decker's road, would it?

Mark

Archived