IGNORED

NEW MODERATOR INTRODUCTION

EffBee

KICKYER BUTT :rofl:

:grin:

Seriously, I can't even beat a rug.

:rofl: That right there is exactly why your the best. What a great additon. You go girl! Congrats!!

I can now tell you from experience that these folks behind the curtain have insulated us all from a board bombarded daily/nightly with spam.

This place would be difficult to navigate if the crap were not constantly removed. I always suspected that there was much more going on than helping us keep the board civil and welcoming.

In reality, we all have been moderators in our own way.

Thank you again for all of your kind words. :wave:

In reality, we all have been moderators in our own way.

This is a very good point and it's very true. Thank you to all who assist our efforts to keep this place civil and spam free :thumbsup:

I cannot think of a better person to pick for the job. Best wishes Kathy, we are all on your side and thanks for taking on the responsibilities. :Cool:

Also, best wishes to you Les, hope we hear from you going forward. :wave:

Congrats Kathy. Please tell us about the secret initiation ceremony when you get a chance. ;)

It's complex, but we have to put it on hold until i can limbo.

I took this job, because I need access to the jet!

Fernando's first new hire is affirmative action to fill a quota? Anybody check the thermometer in Hell recently? :grin:

Well done EffBee, and congrats and thank you to Kathy! :clap:

Thanks also to Spike for his service, and to all of the Mod Squad for all the upkeep this place requires. :thumbsup:

Joel, you are too funny! No one will touch you on that :rofl: I promise.

Wurty, you made this older chick smile :grin:

I SO wish I could get to Torrey this Fall. Working on next year.

I think Kathy should make more money on here than any other moderator. :thumbsup:

In the interest of offsetting gender pay inequity in this world, we're giving her DOUBLE what we pay the men.

Joe Frickin' Friday
In the interest of offsetting gender pay inequity in this world, we're giving her DOUBLE what we pay the men.

She gets twice as much grief? Glad I'm a man. :grin:

• 6 months later...
Mrs. Caddis

Just poking around the site...the "About" section could use an update...just saying, now that Fernando and Kathy have settled in...

Call's in to our Webmaster. But he's probably on assignment in Peru or New Zealand (actually quite likely). Many changes are planned, but we need him to be available.

Call's in to our Webmaster. But he's probably on assignment in Peru or New Zealand (actually quite likely). Many changes are planned, but we need him to be available.
As somebody who maintains a number of sites let me say, the best thing you can do for Matt is to have the content ready to go, it really doesn't take long to update a page but when the content is vague it's a real PITA!

(I'm currently writing content based on a conversation for a bike race, if I'd been given a document with the content I would have been done a week ago. Don't produce a fancy format in something like Word then ask the webmaster to replicate that in HTML! Just don't!)

Archived