IGNORED

NEW MODERATOR INTRODUCTION

EffBee

Two significant events recently. Les stepped down as Queen of the Board (but forever Mama Hoon in our hearts), and Spike (John Spicer) who has been a Moderator for 11 years (though not as active since he and his bride started a family) also turned in his keys to the kingdom.

The immediate need is for one new Mod/Admin, with another somewhere down the road. And given that Leslie's departure will take with it all that is feminine (read: kind, good-hearted, undestanding, tolerant) about the Admin Team, we decided we'd better get another Admin on here pronto. And it would be a good idea if she were a she, just so this place doesn't erode into a smoldering pile of testosterone.

After much discussion, the search for someone who is "Bold, Wise and Active", which are among the leading qualifications we look for, led us to a consensus that Kathy Rayburn (Kathy R), would make a fine Moderator/Admin.

So, would you all please give her a warm welcome as the newest member of the team of volunteers who do their best to keep this place running, and make it a place where you want to spend time with motorcycling friends.

Kathy, welcome aboard.

I have to get over the fact that the EDIT button is now where the REPLY button used to be :grin: If I have any trouble with that [whip] I know you'll let me slide.

I'm honored to be of service to a place that changed my life by bringing me a few hundred new and dear friends. I was the only girl in a family of four boys, so this place has always felt like home to me.

HUGS will continue to be my currency :)

EDIT: boo hoo nobody told me I'd lose Paper Butt

Francois_Dumas

With all your new powers you surely can get Paper Butt back ? Although maybe Paper Butt Administrator is a bit too much..... :rofl:

I am not sure if congratulations are in order because I'm sure it can be a lot of work, but THANK YOU! We do need a lady member in our group of moderators. Couldn't think of a better person.

PS Spike, we'll miss you, and thanks!

Joe Frickin' Friday
I boo hoo nobody told me I'd lose Paper Butt

Fixed it for ya.

Paper of Butt, and now Iron of Fist. Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

Thank you ALL so very much! Your words mean a lot to me. :)

I think this is a plot by the folks behind the curtain to hurry up my hand therapy ;)

I can't believe Ed said something nice

What year is it?

I'm watching you Mr!

:grin:

Public Statement: "Congratulations, Kathy, you're a wonderful part of BMWST and will be a great addition to the admin team."

PM To Mitch: "What are we gonna do, man? She's already making us look bad."

Archived