IGNORED

Arctic Circle

mundo

Commanderkewl

COmmander of the Northwest-Mundo, I was just talking about doing this ride this year, and lo and behold here is the video-

An epic of personal grit....

take care and keep the videos coming sir!

COmmander of the Northwest-Mundo, I was just talking about doing this ride this year, and lo and behold here is the video-

An epic of personal grit....

take care and keep the videos coming sir!

thanks for the good words my brother ..

Ride On and Happy New Year to all the sport riders on this site !

What a great adventure and thoroughly enjoyable video. Not sure I would do that much dirt on my RT, though the scenery was probably worth the mud and gravel. Can't wait to see your next big adventure.

Very nice mundo! Thanks for posting, mucho kudos for doing it solo especially north of Coldfoot. The freshly graded / soaked Dalton will make you clinch indeed. I had forgotten about the Finger mountain. It made me go find this pic of my riding buddy from when we were there in 07.

Thanks again.

4818.jpg.44331038ea6006b00b65540b84d883de.jpg

Very nice mundo! Thanks for posting, mucho kudos for doing it solo especially north of Coldfoot. The freshly graded / soaked Dalton will make you clinch indeed. I had forgotten about the Finger mountain. It made me go find this pic of my riding buddy from when we were there in 07.

Thanks again.

thanks for watching, this is the best photo of the FINGER I've seen yet ..rotflmfao

You are quite the charismatic character. I don't usually watch movies more than once.

Thank you so much for putting this together. Never a dull moment.

Archived