IGNORED

Actors as Governors, and their impressions of Vietnam Vets

Agent_Orange

Given the track record of accuracy in journalistic endeavors, you all are a little quick to condemn him for this diatribe. He does deny that he said anything of the sort.

That said, I have never and will never vote for an actor for the same reason I would never vote for a fighter pilot........Their concept of reality is skewed, and they either have an eject button or think they can have another take if they screw it up.

Real life comes at you fast, and doesn't care a bit about what kind of impression you think you are making. JMHO.

And I do live (And vote) here in beautiful NM.

Hmmm....yeah but I'd vote for the fighter pilot before the actor if I had only those 2 choices!

Yeahbutt.......We had one of those for president.......How did you like the last 8 years, and the next couple as far as that goes?

What was I thinking??? Ouch...ok. What about Megan Fox then as a politician?

:thumbsup:

What an ass. I never get why celebrities think they know more or better than the masses. Being a celebrity doesn't make you smarter, just more popular. Yet they spout B.S. like they know it all and sadly a lot of people listen. I'm glad his career has tanked.

Archived