IGNORED

North FL Bar-B-Q 2-Huckleberry's!!

BFish

Of course, I think the local cops will provide it this year. The service will depend on the rate of speed you traveling. The faster, the better. :wave:

no idea how many are in. spoke with the owners of hucks and he handled an unknown quantity last year and is ready for this year. if we get half to 2/3's of last year it will be a great turnout. the bay area folks arrival last year was a sight to see.

looking fwd to seeing everyone again before i go into hibernation.

So how many riders are "in", what's the tally? Is tally a silly word or is it still ok to use?

Only silly for people in Gainsville.

Will try to make it. Need to see if Rich's little Triumph needs another stretch :lurk:

see you folks tomorrow....ride safe!

also, according to Billy, the Mgr, Mike, the owner, may not be there, but Billie is ready!

So how many riders are "in", what's the tally? Is tally a silly word or is it still ok to use?

Only silly for people in Gainsville.

Will try to make it. Need to see if Rich's little Triumph needs another stretch :lurk:

I've got the little f**ker for the entire weekend :thumbsup: Yahoooooo!!!!

I'll be the one with big a$$ gin on his face :P

We did it! :) Sure was nice to meet so many of you nice people. Those that didn't attend missed out on good food and good company. I'm sure some photo's will show up eventually. :thumbsup:

Thanks for setting it up Brian!

John,

It was nice meeting you. There is an after ride report going on in Ride tales. Post your pictures there. I got a few of my mine there.

John

Archived