IGNORED

North FL Bar-B-Q 2-Huckleberry's!!

BFish

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

But 600 miles round trip for BBQ? OOOoooooof :eek:

It must be some good eats. I'll be heading out around 5am and hopefully the weather will cool a little. I like getting underway before sunrise with the satelite radio and empty roads to keep me company.

Say, what about lunch sometime in a lower lattitude.....like

Key West :clap:

:lurk:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

But 600 miles round trip for BBQ? OOOoooooof :eek:

It must be some good eats. I'll be heading out around 5am and hopefully the weather will cool a little. I like getting underway before sunrise with the satelite radio and empty roads to keep me company.

Say, what about lunch sometime in a lower lattitude.....like

Key West :clap:

:lurk:

I am doing this RTE on the 10th. Round trip 600+............ :thumbsup:

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43000

John,

based on yesterday's wxperience on I 4 and the Turnpike, I'd have

some good alternate routing planned.

This Saturday, Pm to confrim time.

We need aabout 30 minutes to get from Gaile Ave to Lamont.

Calvin  (no socks)

Key West.... I'd rather have a stick in the eye. Disney World, yea, thats the ticket..er.. I could see me and my pal, Mickey kickin back with a cool one...

Didn't we just have Biketurkey fest...way, way down south...in Astor. :grin:

Lets talk about it next Saturday.

After Seminole bowl victory we hung out and tailgated for a while. (After staying way past end of game to see/hear Wisconsin band).

Got on I 4 :dopeslap::dopeslap::mad:

and spent the next couople of hours doing parade duty as we crept towards Disney/Universal exits.

Never again.

Probably could've driven the 250 miles home in the time it took to go over to Rich's house in L of L. :P

Oh well, we got to spend some nice time with him and his family.

Orlando traffic sux.

(Not to mention the Turnpike shut down Sat. a.m. with too much taffic for the 2 lane road.)

Did a U turn at the first plaza (legal, before getting Turnpike ticket) but did incur the wrath of a frustrated Trooper :lurk:

Looking forward to Saturday.

After Seminole bowl victory we hung out and tailgated for a while. (After staying way past end of game to see/hear Wisconsin band).

and spent the next couople of hours doing parade duty as we crept towards Disney/Universal exits.

Never again.

Probably could've driven the 250 miles home in the time it took to go over to Rich's house in L of L. :P

Orlando traffic sux.

(Not to mention the Turnpike shut down Sat. a.m. with too much taffic for the 2 lane road.)

Did a U turn at the first plaza (legal, before getting Turnpike ticket) but did incur the wrath of a frustrated Trooper :lurk:

Tim...disney exits are south of citrus bowl..which way did you go home? you've got the 408 right next to citrus bowl that dead ends into turnpike. disney is way,way south of that.

Never again.

Orlando traffic sux.

Tim...disney exits are south of citrus bowl..which way did you go home? you've got the 408 right next to citrus bowl that dead ends into turnpike. disney is way,way south of that.

Oh boy!!! Hey John, you sure we want to leave trip routing to Tim??? :rofl:

We weren't heading home.

We were going to Land O'Lakes.

My response was to the yay Disney!

I've been to Orlando many times, particularly for Volleyball tournaments and have been to the Dusney Complex for tournaments.

Can find my way around, just getting less inclined to want to do so anywhere nearst the Mouse. :P

Yes, if we'd have 408/FTP/75 north from the Citrus Bowl we could've been north of G'vil by the time we got near Tampa.

But, I hadn't reached my quota of 250,000 brake lights yet. :rofl:

In retrospect we would have been better off to head up to 50 and cross through the Mascotte and picked up 75 north of Tampa...

Besides, wanted to deliver present to Rich's gdaughter.

The trip home yesterday was quite nice.

What major and minor crossroads are nearby, can't seem to pull up the address in the GPS.

Just south of the Suwannee on US 19/98/27 Fanning Springs

alright gang, here's some news....I may be arriving 2 up with a very special guest....

Details to follow if it works out :thumbsup:

Stolen photo from Danny's collection:

simmons-nude-in-salad.jpg

Is John's bike in the shop? :rofl:

Ouch....The LT is purring great, gave her a bath, check tire pressure and put some wax on her. She is ready to go. :thumbsup:

What major and minor crossroads are nearby, can't seem to pull up the address in the GPS.

coming from the south it is just before the river on the right. the address is US HWY 19. once in fanning springs you can't miss it. there is a weigh station in the median of 19 just a bit to the south of Huck's.

Ken is coming from the other direction.

This will help.

DSC00784.jpg

makes me wonder what you were doing back there last year to get that shot? were you stealing firewood? :grin:

Lets_Play_Two

Penelope and I are mulling over our possible attendance. It is a bit of a trek for lunch and a turnaround so we are thinking about places to spend the night.

Lets_Play_Two

Penelope is opting for something on the Gulf coast! Maybe Tarpon Springs or further south to Clearwater or Sarasota. Too bad Hap's isn't open on Sunday--could look at 1200R for Penelope!!

Ken is coming from the other direction.

This will help.

So I need to look for a pigs butt. Terrific.

we prefer to call it "pork butt"....tastes better anyway.

Penelope is opting for something on the Gulf coast! Maybe Tarpon Springs or further south to Clearwater or Sarasota. Too bad Hap's isn't open on Sunday--could look at 1200R for Penelope!!

I know where there's a low suspension R model. ;)

I think it is a white one also. :wave:

I think it is a white one also. :wave:

'Tis

Twould make a loverly late(or very early) Christmas gift.

_42348918_whale_ap220b.jpg

Lets_Play_Two

She is 5' 11" Low suspension not a priority!!!

hey guys and girls my plan is leave around 630ish. it's only about a 3 hour ride for me, but plan on a coffee stop along the way. i'll be at Hucks around 10ish. if anyone would like my cellphone (just in case) please pm me.

calvin (no socks) assume you'll be an early bird. i'll buy the coffee for tire kicking.

Hopefully I'm ariving a little early for some coffee and down time it's about 4.5 hours for me. My daughter decided she wants to go too. She usually rides with me but I didn't think she would be up for the 4:30 wake up call so it will be real nice to have my buddy as company.

Lets_Play_Two

Penelope and I plan to leave about 6am which really means 6:30am. About 4+ hours for us. Guess we will miss the coffee hour. Plan to stay in Tarpon Springs Saturday night.

I'm tagging with Bernie and Bill from Jax, leaving about 7:30 and I have no idea when we'll get there.

But, we'll be in time for lunch!

Got a new windshield will be a good ride for a test. Pete, "NO" underwear shots this time. O that was Ceder Key ride. :thumbsup:

Whatever!!! Your fans are gonna be upset

5 or 6 bikes from Tallahassee with 6 or 8 people.

Bob and Jack will also head over from Seaside so about 10 folks from the Panhandle.

Will valet parking be available this year?

Archived