IGNORED

I've been holding my breath for 6 weeks.

EffBee

Joe Frickin' Friday

Wow! Congrats, Fernando! I expect the job at the dealership has been rewarding, but I don't think I could have handled the limitations on vacation time during the busy riding season; hopefully your new job will permit you to take more extended trips during prime riding time.

I've taken many family vacations to Washington state, and I can tell you what you probably already know: you're moving to some stunningly scenic territory with fantastic riding roads. Not only that, but Olympia puts you a comfortable distance from the sprawl of Seattle, a bit like Ann Arbor is relative to Detroit - except you'll be surrounded by the North Cascades instead of corn fields. :/

Best wishes as a new part of your life begins.

I can sense the excitement. They got the better end of the deal IMO.

You will be hard to replace at Brown's.

Regards.

PS Give Karol Patzer a big hug from me.

Fernando, I hope the changes, and it looks like there will be lots, are rewarding and energizing for you and Mrs. B. Congrats and best wishes. :thumbsup:

Congratulations EffBee!! Sounds like a great fit for you. I know you are looking forward to the move.. Lemme know if you find any great deals on moving services.....

Congratulations, Fernando. Good luck with you new adventure. Based on my experiences with them you are going to work for another great company.

Lone_RT_rider

Congrats Fernando! I hope the new job brings you as many smiles if not more than Browns has over the past 6 years. I look forward to possibly hearing about things in greater detail at Spring Torrey. :)

Shawn

Big congratulations go out to the folks at Gerbings! (Oh, and good for you, too, Fernando...) ;)

I've had a number of dealings with Gerbings, and have always been pleased with the product and service. It seems like a decent company, and I'm glad to hear you're moving from one good place to another. (That's always the best kind of move...)

Best of luck!

California's loss is the Pacific Northwet's gain! Congratulations and looking forward to seeing you somewhere on our wonderful roads!

Fernando,

Congratulations!

Now that is over with the first question you get to answer for Gerbings is:

When will you have wireless Gerbings available? Personally I would prefer Bluetooth Gerbings but I would settle for WiFi enabled Gerbings with built in GPS, Cell Phone, Spot Tracking, automatic garage door opener, Margarita blender, toaster, 2500 Megapixel camera, tire changer, radar detector, intercom, temperate gauge, voltage meter, spare fuel cell and oh it needs to keep me warm to!

I hope to meet you one of these days at Torrey or else where.

Cheers!

Todd

P.S. Already a happy Gerbings customer from head to toe!

I first heard this during the UNRally. The universal opinion there was that this is a win-win for all concerned, including the riding public. Congrats!

Don't know how I missed this 'til now.

I wish you much congratulations and best of luck in your new career with Gerbings!!

Enjoy the PNW

Congrats Fernando - that is great news for you and for Gerbings. Your talents will be a major asset to your new company. We'll miss you in So Cal but there is always Torrey!!!

Congradulations Fernando, you will definitely be missed by all here in southern Cal. Thanks again for all your help and advice

Congradulations Fernando!....

Now maybe you can work on Gerbings distribution in Canada, eh?

Send me a PM for my version of it as it now stands, but I'm sure you will have lots of work to do in the USA.

Good Luck!

Fernando, i just have returned to the real world ( just returned from the UN in John Day) and turned the computer on and read this post.

Great news about your move to Gerbings...

Fernando, Fernando,

Such bitter sweet news. I'm so happy for you and your new endeavor but will miss you so; especially those trips to Torrey from Browns. Who will I have to give hell to about the sun being in my eyes all morning?? I know you will do great things in your new job. Make sure to look us up when you are in town and we will do the same when we are heading north. Congrats!!

Welcome to PNW. You're right about the winter gray, and also the fact that there is actually less rain than many other places but you can ride year round here too. And any direction from Olympia has good rides. Many good breakfast ride destination candidates...

Fernando it sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you and your skills. Congratulations on the new adventure!

Congratulations Fernando on your new adventure. Typing this from B.C., and having just ridden through Oregon and Washington, you'll have some exciting territory to explore -- so long as you're not working 18 hours a day (you know what new jobs can be like).

AdventurePoser

Hey, that's great Fernando! I have really valued your friendship and expertise during your tenure at Brown BMW, and both J and I wish you success in your new venue!

All the best to you, and we look forward to being your neighbor in about 3-5 years!

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

Fernando,

I just read this and can only say, good on ya! I know you will be blessed in your new position and locale. The Olympia area is awesome in the summer. The only downside I see is having to wait for the better half to join you.

Congratulations my friend!

Archived