IGNORED

Comings and goings...

Effjay

Going to see Crater Lake , than camp with Three Sisters before heading into John Day Monday.....
Camping with who's three sisters??? Now I now why Tank is "joyous"! :grin:

Jeff

I'm in La Pine this afternoon at a delightful B-W. Left Reno at 0730 to Susanville to Alturas via 139, Lakeview, then NW on 31 to here. Wonderful riding today with mid-70s temps everywhere. It's still early - I'm heading out again to check out the locals... :Cool:

Jeff

In Lakeview Oregon tonight. Got internet, but still no phone service! I'm beginning to worry that my phone is broken! :eek:

See you all tomorrow! WoooooHoooooo!

We're just down the road in Klamath Falls! Going to see Crater Lake in the morning then it is on to John Day!

Chris, If you read this be sure you enter Crater Lake thru Fort Klamath, the south entrance. It's supreme. You can then exit thru the north entrance and be on your way. (I'd guess the north entrance is open?...) Depending on your time frame and where you are staying I'd travel the west side of Klamath Lake which crosses the marsh at Fort Klamath instead of going Highway 97.

Bruce, thanks for the heads up. We are staying off of 97 but it is only a few miles out of the way to get back to 140 and go up the west side of the lake.

We're HEEEEEERE!!!!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY!! :)

We were completely exhausted yesterday on arrival in Lakeview so we went to bed early and had an early start this morning. We had a great ride going east and north through the scenic byways near Malheur Lake. My Garmin doesn't know $#it about Eastern Oregon and after a few dozen miles of misleading detours we almost ran out of gas going into Frenchglen. The weather's cooled down to mid 80's which feels REALLY good after 100+º!

WienerSteve and Raaaaaaan! just pulled in as well as just met lurkers Randy and Amy on their GS. Leslie went to check out the pool and I'm going back out to join the rest of them. There's a DeathByChocolate Blizzard at the DairyQueen right next door calling my name pretty soon as well!

See ya! :)

Archived