IGNORED

NE Florida Tech Day

Matts_12GS

Matt, and others.

Change the S (south) on the address to an E (east0.

Works then.

At least Dianne, knows where they live. dopeslap.gifwave.gif

To be fair, the county and post office do not agree on where we live. Some programs recognize the S and others the E. If you want to mail me a check use the S; if you have a complaint, your SOL.

Just a quick bump to remind people that we're just 2 weeks away from the tech day. Order those consumables now....

Did you know that Tequila makes the stories happen? smirk.gif

Dang it!!! I have to be back to Tally by 10 PM....I'm gonna miss out AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dopeslap.gif

Dang it!!! I have to be back to Tally by 10 PM....I'm gonna miss out AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dopeslap.gif

Maybe... smirk.gif

Maybe... smirk.gif

Uh yeah he is missing out. I don't show my a** until the sun goes down (don't say it Matt! It was after 9:00 my time when I started in Califonia Right LDBFF!!!) lmao.giflmao.gif

Just a quick reminder, this is but 8 days away. If you need directions or have questions, feel free to PM or call.

Calvin  (no socks)

I am working at the dealership Saturday.... I can swing by and wake the neighborhood at 05:00...05:30 ish.... eek.gif

I am working at the dealership Saturday.... I can swing by and wake the neighborhood at 05:00...05:30 ish.... eek.gif

Wake good.

boatpic1.jpg

f5f4f2a7-65bf-d230-4ee4-567b6147b01b.jpg

Calvin, I promise not to watch you ride in! eek.gif

Yeah Marty, you stay asleep until he gets parked! I don't want to be a human forklift again! wave.gif

See ya'll Saturday! thumbsup.gif

You guys have fun...........I will be working. bncry.gif

With Tim and John out, is anyone else coming in from the west?? Looks like I'm gonna have to do this one "Lone Ranger" style!

You guys have fun...........I will be working. bncry.gif

With Tim and John out, is anyone else coming in from the west?? Looks like I'm gonna have to do this one "Lone Ranger" style!

"Tonto" Tallman and Beth are coming...

"Tonto" Tallman and Beth are coming...

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Tallman says to Beth, "That Matt's a smart fella, but does he know we're coming in the cage?? I guess Pete and Matt are both right. Maybe we should follow Pete over, kinda like hold his hand so he doesn't get scared??" lmao.gif

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Tallman says to Beth, "That Matt's a smart fella, but does he know we're coming in the cage?? I guess Pete and Matt are both right. Maybe we should follow Pete over, kinda like hold his hand so he doesn't get scared??" lmao.gif

What's that boy? Tommy's in the well?

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

What's that boy? Tommy's in the well?

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Geez Matt, you're just swell! thumbsup.gif

have fun tomorrow folks. try to actually do some bike maintenance as well! looking fwd to breaking bread later on with some of you.

WTF??? Why does it always have to storm when I'm supposed to go on a nice long ride??? 80% chance of t-storms here and they'll be moving east all day! See ya'll tomorrow (wet or dry!)

RichEdwards

Greetings from the West. Sorry I couldn't make it (cousin visiting) but we have a wonderfully sunny day here in Tampa. cool.gif

Greetings from the West. Sorry I couldn't make it (cousin visiting) but we have a wonderfully sunny day here in Tampa. cool.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah...rub it in! lmao.gif

Archived