IGNORED

Registration closes 8/23

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

In thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, Jennifer starts her last semester toward becoming even more frustratingly brilliant then she is (eg. finishes her masters in anthropology). But I promised her I'd drink her beers and wine for her while I'm there grin.gif

CAN'T WAIT - is it September yet?!

Hey Ken - If you bring your two piece bikini, I might just bring mine blush.gif

Oh, no... on second thought, you'd probably look better in one than me! dopeslap.gif

Is there a list up somewhere of who is registered so far? I looked on the web site, but might have missed it...

It's getting there - don't worry, you didn't miss anything. A decent percentage of the registrations are in. smile.gif We haven't posted anything yet.

Why or why did I post that? Am I out of my mind? Will I EVER learn?

Woe is me... I'm in for it now...

Ken, Ken, Ken, step away from the shovel, PLEASE!!! lmao.gif
BeniciaRT_GT
In thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, Jennifer starts her last semester toward becoming even more frustratingly brilliant then she is (eg. finishes her masters in anthropology). But I promised her I'd drink her beers and wine for her while I'm there grin.gif

CAN'T WAIT - is it September yet?!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

See you there, even if your MUCH better half won't be there to keep you in line!

I'm sure several of us will be able to keep you somewhat in bounds though!!!

See you there!!!

BeniciaRT_GT
Ken, Ken, Ken, step away from the shovel, PLEASE!!! lmao.gif

Someone please throw him a ladder!!!

So, I already registered and put down that I wanted 1 shirt...is it too late to get a second one? confused.gif

no, not too late. try going to event brite and register for a t-shirt only. PM "Vita Rara" if you have difficulties.

George Brown

Judy and I are in. Will be arriving Monday PM and leaving early Thursday. Staying at Quality Inn. First Un for Judy so please be gentle with her. I bought a trailer this year so I could get her to come to one of these with me. I'm hoping there will be many more.

Getting pumped up! thumbsup.gif

Thanks to our newest registrants: Mark Davis and "Davis"!!

Registration will close at 6am on the 23rd. We'll be giving the t-shirt count to Tony K shortly thereafter so he can get production in motion!

Actually it should be Christine Davis, she just used my PayPal.

I'll be busy parenting that week thumbsup.gif

Y'all have fun!

Allright! Now we don't even have to pretend we like talking to you just to enjoy Christine's company--sweet! clap.gif
Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
Actually it should be Christine Davis, she just used my PayPal.

I'll be busy parenting that week thumbsup.gif

Y'all have fun!

Allright! Now we don't even have to pretend we like talking to you just to enjoy Christine's company--sweet! clap.gif

Damn Jamie! I just took a sip of wine when I read that. Almost snorted the wine right through my nose on that one! LOL!

Mark, I'll miss you, wish you could be there. Have a good week with the kids.

Mark

Well I guess there was something on the registration site about a 'ticket' we were suppose to print to be able to get in?

If it was mentioned anywhere here I missed it (as did others?).

I presume we'll not get turned back home without it. confused.gif

Come to think of it, we're on a GS, we can get by any gate / ticket taker! thumbsup.gif

100 people right now - 87 Riders, 13 passengers, not including Mark and I!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lawnchairboy

well, I guess I am not technologically proficient enough to restablish my Paypal account which had gone dormant.. I should be there anyway, I hope the UN police don't throw me in the clink for lack of Paypal skill... I'll be at the hotel... hope to see some of you folks there anyhow...

chris

hey chris -

You don't need a paypal account to register. If your email is linked to that dormant paypal account, use a different email account (Or use a friend's email who can forward the confirmation to you. Just leave your own email in the "two-up" blank).

At that point, you should be fine to enter a credit card and be done, without the paypal account piece!

We look forward to having 102 on the list! thumbsup.gif

see you there,

sylva

lawnchairboy

chris: will be there either Tuesday afternoon or evening, my schedule here in baltimore is still somewhat fluid to say the least, I will still be heading out wednesday afternoon unfortunately, I will be at the quality inn... I'll PM you my cell, love to hook up tues nite to say hello, perhaps a cold beverage?...

How'd the subject line get changed from 8/23 to 9/23? 9/23 will, of course, be well after we've all left the UN.

AlRIGHT!

HandyAndy, you were the last to squeak in under the wire!

I'll be calculating the t-shirt order today and we'll get that on it's way.

Thanks everybody,

S

Paul Mihalka
AlRIGHT!

HandyAndy, you were the last to squeak in under the wire!

I'll be calculating the t-shirt order today and we'll get that on it's way.

Thanks everybody,

S

Thank YOU!

I had to rearrange also ... the boss's schedule , I may have 2 checks when I return but who gives a rats a$$ , Ive been here before .

I'm new to this UN stuff, Is pre registration mandatory or if I just ride up, will I be turned away ?

No, you won't be turned away, but there because of our method of pre-ordering t-shirts, etc, there won't be t-shirts and other stuff available! (you can still download routes, etc, we'll have printed routes available...)

just make sure that you CALL RIVERMEN BY WEDNESDAY if you want to be partaking of the group dinner!! That's their deal - they need to plan #s in advance.

No, you won't be turned away, but there because of our method of pre-ordering t-shirts, etc, there won't be t-shirts and other stuff available! (you can still download routes, etc, we'll have printed routes available...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sylvia, I had no way of confirming/registering by the 23rd, too many balls in the air, so I too was hoping to just ride up, if I could make it, arrive Wednesday morning, register right then and there and enjoy my fourth UN.

I will also partake in the Dinner and will make reservations at the Riverman.

Just in case there is an extra T-shirt kicking around, I am XL.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the late decision.

Jurgen

Jurgen - you and anyone else are welcome!

As I said before, come one come all - we can't guarantee t-shirts, but we'll have a few extra nametags and you can call Rivermen for dinner Wednesday night!!!

clap.gif

Archived