IGNORED

Registration closes 8/23

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Registration for the 2007 BMWST.com UnRally is now open.

All registrations include an event t-shirt being designed by our own Tony K. All t-shirts must be picked up at the event.

Just a reminder, please make your Wednesday night group dinner reservation through Rivermen - this is not included in your UnRally reservation or fee!

We are using Event Brite, an online registration and event management site this year. This service is integrated with PayPal to keep everything simple.

Go register: http://unrally-vi.eventbrite.com/

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Once the first wave of reg's are in I will post a current list of registered attendees. So, get over there are register!

Mark

There are no extra men's XL T shirts listed - Ladies is listed but men's jump from L to XXL

and the "Two up name" field is mandatory

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
There are no extra men's XL T shirts listed - Ladies is listed but men's jump from L to XXL

and the "Two up name" field is mandatory

Both fixed, thanks,

Mark

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
Cell phone no. is also mandatory. May be I'm the only one who does not have one. I put in 111-111-1111 smirk.gif

That's fine Paul.

I asked for the cell phone in case we need to track someone down, either prior to the event, or during the event.

Mark

ok I am confused (easily I know) when I register how do I select the size shirt I need? I see how to order a shirt for my son, but how do I order my shirt size?

In! thumbsup.gifclap.gif

Both Joyce (PJ) & I are registered!

Observations re: her "small" T-Shirt being appropriate & my "X-Large" being wishful thinking are not polite conversation for the august members of this Board. grin.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
ok I am confused (easily I know) when I register how do I select the size shirt I need? I see how to order a shirt for my son, but how do I order my shirt size?

It's one of the questions you answer in the process of registering.

Mark

randy in

one question, when i got my on-line confirmation, it showed the two extra shirts i purchased and size, but not my shirt or size. I am guessing that is the way it is designed but wanted to make sure I did it correctly.

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
randy in

one question, when i got my on-line confirmation, it showed the two extra shirts i purchased and size, but not my shirt or size. I am guessing that is the way it is designed but wanted to make sure I did it correctly.

Randy,

I've got you with a mens x-large.

Mark

I've done it grin.gif hope you don't mind but I have ordered two tee shirts, save on some packing, if your short of shirts I will happily go without one of them.

Steve

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
I've done it grin.gif hope you don't mind but I have ordered two tee shirts, save on some packing, if your short of shirts I will happily go without one of them.

Steve

Not a problem we'll have your shirts for you.

Mark

Sorry Stephen we're only doing payments through PayPal.
I think you don't actually need a Paypal account though? When you check out there is an area titled "Don't have Paypal account" which allows you to use a credit card, that will be processed by Paypal of course.
Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
I think you don't actually need a Paypal account though? When you check out there is an area titled "Don't have Paypal account" which allows you to use a credit card, that will be processed by Paypal of course.

Bob that is right you do not need to have PayPal account.

Mark

Adding 2 more to the list of attendies clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Melodi and myself

It's our first UN (hope the hazing isn't too severe) eek.gif

The hazing is so subtle you won't even know it has happened. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

The hazing is so subtle you won't even know it has happened.
Yeah, just don't mention out in the open that you are good at organizing things! DAMHIK. grin.gif
IN!! Now where do i sign up for Wednesday dinner? lurker.giflurker.gif
Speaking out of turn for Mark, but I believe when you registered it included / presumes your attendance at Wednesday night's dinner.
IN!! Now where do i sign up for Wednesday dinner? lurker.giflurker.gif
Speaking out of turn for Mark, but I believe when you registered it included / presumes your attendance at Wednesday night's dinner.

No, no, no!! See Mark's post on UnRally meal sign ups:

"Eat... Ride.... Socialize... Sleep... Repeat...

Please read carefully. All meal signups are independent of your UnRally registration!

Just to be clear, because I'm sure someone is going to miss this: All meal signups are independent of your UnRally registration. They have nothing to do with each other, they aren't linked, there is no magical connection... The computers don't talk to each other. No one, and I repeat no one, did you hear me, no one is going to cross check the lists! (Sorry for being so harsh. We're all adults here. -Mark) If you do not sign up for meals you will not eat."

OK, I miss-spoke, sorry.

Call me dense, but please clarify - so the $30 registration fee does not include the $12 Wednesday night dinner, correct?

OK, I miss-spoke, sorry.

Call me dense, but please clarify - so the $30 registration fee does not include the $12 Wednesday night dinner, correct?

Dense. tongue.gif

lmao.gif

Les is more

Ken, you are my density! grin.gif You must just have been temporarily blinded by the neutron stardust in your eyes. It's okay though, you have that Iridium glow about you.

The $30.00 Reg. fee includes one of the T shirts and whatever else Mark and Sylva have planned. All meals, including Wed. night, are separate and must be arranged through the Rivermen.

Clear as mud yet? wink.gif

Ken, you are my density! grin.gif You must just have been temporarily blinded by the neutron stardust in your eyes. It's okay though, you have that Iridium glow about you.

The $30.00 Reg. fee includes one of the T shirts and whatever else Mark and Sylva have planned. All meals, including Wed. night, are separate and must be arranged through the Rivermen.

In defense of Ken, I too was wondering....since the original instructions stated only that "ALL meals" be reserved thru Rivermen, and made so specific mention of the "official" Weds. night meal, but then it was brought up later without a lot of fanfare, it was possible to conclude that "ALL meals" referred to all meals EXCEPT the "official" Weds. nighter. Now of course *I* did not make that assumption smile.gif but am simply coming to poor Ken's defense here. lmao.gif

I will now call Rivermen's and make some Weds. night meal reservations...whats for supper??

Cathy and I are IN!! clap.gifclap.gif

Mark and Sylva thanks for putting this together. BTW what day are you guys heading down?

Oh, one more thing. Can you change my T-Shirt order to XL from L. Thanks.

Cathy and I are IN!! clap.gifclap.gif

Mark and Sylva thanks for putting this together. BTW what day are you guys heading down?

Oh, one more thing. Can you change my T-Shirt order to XL from L. Thanks.

I know Mark plans on riding down on Sunday the 2nd - isn't that when you guys are riding down too? I'm taking the car, and I'm not sure if I'm leaving with him or Monday morning early.

ps - He's figuring out the whole T-Shirt thing.

In defense of Ken, I too was wondering....since the original instructions stated only that "ALL meals" be reserved thru Rivermen, and made so specific mention of the "official" Weds. night meal, but then it was brought up later without a lot of fanfare, it was possible to conclude that "ALL meals" referred to all meals EXCEPT the "official" Weds. nighter. Now of course *I* did not make that assumption smile.gif but am simply coming to poor Ken's defense here. lmao.gif

I will now call Rivermen's and make some Weds. night meal reservations...whats for supper??

Sorry folks, we're trying to get an addition to our Registration announcement post clarifying this!

Just to reiterate, please make your Wednesday night meal registration, including payment, through Rivermen. thumbsup.gif

Yeeha! Stephen

I had some Identity Theft probs once upon a time and PayPal was involved. We don't get along very well now frown.gif

But!

Thanks to some folks here, Miss Vicki and I are "IN"! Someone set me up using their PP account.

Thanks to everyone that offered the same. I might beg to use you next time blush.gif

See ya'll in a couple of weeks!

Archived