IGNORED

The Value of Money

smiller

Would you agree to never ride a motorcycle again in exchange for one million dollars?  

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nope. One of my favorite sayings at the moment is, "The truly wealthy, bank happiness."

And riding a motorcycle makes me happy.

I'd gamble a couple bucks that they have disproportionately high net worths.
Hey, I don't resemble that remark! "Disproportionately" is an unqualified word in this context, but I'd speculate my net worth is below a lot of people here, and I voted no.

I've had a net worth of over $1M twice in my life, and I can honestly say I'm happier now than either time then. Of course there were a lot of other factors than the +$1M, but the point is that the +$1M didn't make up for them.

I voted yes and to make myself feel better I would buy one of those 500 HP Ford Mustangs. I sure as hell wouldn't buy a beemer car because it would take all my money just keeping up the service. Who knows, I might even live longer. smile.gif

Absolutely, I would take the cash. While I love to ride, I have many other interests that I can and would pursue. And while $1M ain't what it used to be, it's still a lot of cabbage.

New BMW cars have free service for the first 4 years/50K miles. Includes wiper blades, brakes, oil changes, etc..

Partly true as the assist plan is only standard on 5,6,and 7 series cars not the 3 series. Sorry for getting off topic.

Archived