IGNORED

"That Didn't Suck" - El Paseo check in thread,

steve.foote

steve.foote

The theme "That Didn't Suck" popped up Friday as several members exclaimed as much at the end of many great roads.

The weather has been pretty good so far, but we have some northern members who ran for the hills early Saturday to beat the "storm of the century." Please be kind and let us know when you get home.

Same for the rest of you who decided to stay and face down Mother Nature.

roadscholar

Got in about 9. Nice. Met some new friends, had a great time.

Thanks Mark and Christine, Ken, Steve and Silva, and everyone else that helped out.

Randy Shields and I got back into Charlotte around 5:00 after a really good day of riding. We ended up with two good days of riding and the usual great roads so it would be difficult to complain. Sorry I didn't make the dinner but glad to be back in Charlotte ahead of the weather. Thanks to Mark and all who assisted including the great chefs on the brats.

steve.foote

Obviously, we have had a tremendous amount of fun. One of the things we had the most fun with is something which is a little out of character with our group, but much fun nonetheless.

This year, we staged our first official "burnout" competition. Though there were many excellent examples, Mark Davis wowed the crowd with his superb bunout demonstration on Davids Tuono.

843563-burnout.jpg

Man, that dude can smoke a rear. thumbsup.gif

843563-burnout.jpg.b57302538d1a1adbcd4aa9e8094be2c7.jpg

I know that's staged for many reasons, most notably because Mark has the bike under control and isn't freakin' out. tongue.gif

StretchMark

I know that's staged for many reasons, most notably because Mark has the bike under control and isn't freakin' out.

Definitely staged. It's so obvious that my head was photoshopped on to that picture. Hopfully the real culprit will fess up. grin.gif

RichEdwards

Back home in Florida. Thanks to all who put this El Paseo together. Those are still some of the best roads in the U.S. grin.gif It was great to see everybody.wave.gif

No rain on the way, just lots of wind and 90 degree heat in Florida. The new GT, with 152 h.p. and cruise-control, is a great way to motor home quickly on 600 miles of I-75.

steve.foote
I know that's staged for many reasons, most notably because Mark has the bike under control and isn't freakin' out.

Definitely staged. It's so obvious that my head was photoshopped on to that picture. Hopfully the real culprit will fess up. grin.gif

[barney fife voice] All right, every over 6'5" against the wall. Someone has some explaining to do. grin.gifgrin.gif

Arrived in Kingsport, TN around 9:30am. Not too bad of a ride back this morning, just some rain for about the last 35 miles. The temps stayed around 50F, so not too bad.

Did have a scare driving inside the garage with the smooth concrete floor and the wet tires....rear end slipped around and almost took out my Honda Pilot...luckily I regained control without hitting anything or dropping the bike.

Thanks Mark for everything. It was another great El Paseo!!

Back home in Florida. Thanks to all who put this El Paseo together. Those are still some of the best roads in the U.S. grin.gif It was great to see everybody.wave.gif

No rain on the way, just lots of wind and 90 degree heat in Florida. The new GT, with 152 h.p. and cruise-control, is a great way to motor home quickly on 600 miles of I-75.

Glad you made it home safe. It was good to see you again.

Good to see everyone again. Thanks Mark and Christine. Let’s ride again soon.

Agent_Orange

A tip of the helmet and 'much grass' to Mark and Christine, and others who put this El Paseo togeather. thumbsup.gif

Left at 0300 and in the 'compound' at 1130.

Home at 1. 61 degrees when I left at 8, 46 degrees at home. But was not rained on in four days of riding! Thanks Mark and Christine for putting this together. Also congrats to Mark for winning the first annual burn out contest, love those Alpinestar Street Sandles!

Home at 12:00 and did have to push thru a shower near Asheville and hit a downpour just before Charlotte and am now nestled into Matthews, my official home (notice location mod), as I'm attempting to disassociate myself with that shipjumping Charlotte crew. tongue.gif

Great time and kudos goes out to the Davis' for quite the shindig. thumbsup.gif

Home without incident at 10:30 am. Had dry pavement through the mountains, then finished in a driving drizzle. I can't believe how much good riding there was for a weekend that threatened to be dominated by bad weather.

Thanks to Pom, Mark, Randy, and Alan for letting me join their group on Saturday.

Of course, a big thanks to the Mark and Christine for being such generous and hard-working hosts.

Made it home (yesterday) without incident. Now I wonder, would it have been better riding today, 'cause yesterday wasn't fun. Oh, well.

A big thanks again to StretchMark, HoonTang, RightSpin, Sylva, and many others for all the work putting this together. And since they may be too polite to ask...

If you bailed out early, but had reservations for dinner last night, make sure you pay up so Mark and Christine don't get stuck with the bill! thumbsup.gif

Cheers!

lawnchairboy

thanks mark and christine, steve/sylvia and The svenstup brothers and Mr zoom and bill murray and dick from wilmington for being good riding partners. Made it home at 1415 after leaving at 0750. last hundred in HEAVY rain and wind. The watertight integrity of the bmw tankbag and my stitch is absolute, with the exception of the zippers high in the crotch on the legs. It rained from Raleigh on home.

thanks again, it was a blast, hope to see all again very soon...

Home at 1:30pm. Ran into the cold front by the Ocoee river. I had started to turn on the Gerbings when I passed a large contingent of idiots about to get into rafts on the river. They had shorts on and I had the gerbings on, please tell me whats wrong with this picture!

Great seeing everyone again! Sunday was some unexpectedly great riding, I'm glad I didn't bail a day early.

Alan

I had started to turn on the Gerbings when I passed a large contingent of idiots about to get into rafts on the river. They had shorts on and I had the gerbings on, please tell me whats wrong with this picture!

Actually, it's not unusual at all, especially with the high-tech gear available these days. The strenuous activity of paddling keeps you quite warm if your core (mainly torso) is insulated.

I used to paddle (whitewater kayak) all winter, with polypro or wool under a dry top. Of course, the first thing we did upon entering the river was execute a roll to get the inside wet...better to take the shock early instead of mid-rapid, kindof like a wetsuit keeps you wet but warm.

End hijack.

My friend (Brian Young) and I made it back to Raleigh a little before 1pm today. What's amazing is that we saw very little rain as we managed to ride within the window of opportunity. For all the worry about rain it made Saturdays ride just that much more amazing (300 NE route).

Thanks muchly to Christine and that tall dude who follows her around lmao.gif

6 months and counting to the next EP.

steve.foote

We're back home now. Gale force winds for the last three hours (yuck). Greeted by one very happy German Shepherd. smile.gif

The weekend was awesome. A hugh thanks to Mark and Christine for pulling this thing together again. thumbsup.gif

Thanks to Pom, Mark, Randy, and Alan for letting me join their group on Saturday.

SpringEP07.JPG

That's supposed to say Andy, not Randy. Must drink more coffee before posting! dopeslap.gif

Home safely! Another great weekend filled with awesome riding and great people! Photos and tale to follow soon... grin.gif

Thanks to all that shared in the FUN!!

I had started to turn on the Gerbings when I passed a large contingent of idiots about to get into rafts on the river. They had shorts on and I had the gerbings on, please tell me whats wrong with this picture!

Actually, it's not unusual at all, especially with the high-tech gear available these days. The strenuous activity of paddling keeps you quite warm if your core (mainly torso) is insulated.

I used to paddle (whitewater kayak) all winter, with polypro or wool under a dry top. Of course, the first thing we did upon entering the river was execute a roll to get the inside wet...better to take the shock early instead of mid-rapid, kindof like a wetsuit keeps you wet but warm.

End hijack.

These were tourist in regular shorts and sneakers on the rafting tours. I didn't see any high tech gear in the bunch

End of 2nd highjack

Lone_RT_rider

We are home and have been since about 11:30 AM. Not one drop of rain coming home and we had quite a bit of sunshine. Considering the spotty rain that we had all over the area, we got quite a bit of fun riding in. The parkway, 28, Deals Gap, 107 and on and on. Always a great time. smile.gif

Mark and Christine,

A special thanks from Rainy and myself for all you do to make this happen. The dinner on Saturday night set the bar a couple of notches higher this time around. Great stuff! thumbsup.gif

Shawn

RandyShields

>>> From JohnBoy ". . . am now nestled into Matthews, my official home (notice location mod), as I'm attempting to disassociate myself with that shipjumping Charlotte crew."

Quite understandable and appropriate. In hindsight, it looks like we could have gotten home with minimal bad weather. Certainly not the 'noreaster that the MI and IL contingent had to deal with to get home.

It won't happen again.

I enjoyed the ride up through some new roads with the Charlotte crew. Finding the breakfast cafe in the hardware store was almost as special as the historic, upstairs restroom accommodations. I also had a great time chasing Mr. Ed up to Roan Mountain, and having a great lunch with Ed, John and Brian before heading home.

Thanks to Ken for the great routes -- and the tip that let me finally figure out how to download them properly to my GPS; I can't wait to get back up there to try out some of those great roads that you laid out! And thanks also to Christine, Mark and Steve for the logistics and food prep. I missed the stories that I would have heard at the Saturday night dinner.

RandyShields

Lone_RT_rider

Oh, I also thought it was really cool that my childhood friend Bob came down from MI to hang out with us. He even aided in the "Flat Stanley" efforts. smile.gif

143707765-L.jpg

Shawn

Missed you all. Julie and I are still not healthy.

Knappy and Bynum rolled in soaked and frozen. We gave them a hot shower, hot chocolate, fireplace, hot pizza, and both are on their way.

I think the hyper, frothing at the mouth, sensationalistic Weather Channel ruined many potential great rides on Saturday as many people headed home instead of enjoying another riding day and to top it off they missed a great catered dinner.

I didn’t ride that many miles (just over 1,000), but only spent 30 minutes with minimal precipitation and about 30 minutes in pea soup on the BRP with Mark and Christine before heading home.

It was good to see everyone and I look forward to El Paseo X

Lone_RT_rider
I think the hyper, frothing at the mouth, sensationalistic Weather Channel ruined many potential great rides on Saturday as many people headed home instead of enjoying another riding day.....

Ken, you nailed that one. The partly cloudy day on the Blue ridge parkway along with roads in and around Asheville, NC were just awesome on Saturday! thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

Shawn

In. 11 hrs. wind, rain, cold 28 on my accurate?? BMW thermometer, heavy traffic on 75, more wind, more cold wait... I was on an RT, grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif it was GREAT clap.gif

Thanks Mark and Christine, thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif Great rides with new and old friends.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Home safe and sound at 5:20 PM. A real roller coaster of weather on the way home. Headed west on 23/74 in low clouds and fog temps in mid 50's. THen got on I-40 westbound, and it started to rain on the way to Knoxville. North of Knoxville the temp dropped into the 30's, and the rain continued. Finally the temp came up a bit, and the rain let up. Then it got windy, and by the time I got to central Ohio, it was partly sunny and back in the upper 40's. It was a fitting end to the whole thing, considering it started out very similarly last week: snow as I left Ann Arbor, followed by heavy rains, which finally dissipated and left me in gorgeous sunny weather.

And my rear Z6 is done. Not down the cords, but I've discovered that there are in fact wear indicators very close to the ends of the tread grooves nearest the tire's centerline. And I'm into 'em. crazy.gif I checked the tire at every stop, and stopped more and more frequently toward the end of the day; the last stop was 30 miles from home, and it wasn't until that stop that I was sure I could get home. Between that and the blown fork slider seal, I don't think I'll be taking my bike 200 miles to the Cadillac Tech Daze next weekend; I'm just gonna throw my wheels in the trunk and head up there for a tire change and to help out with the rest of the event.

Bob/Matt/Mark, I guess I never did catch up to you. Or maybe I did, and we just bypassed each other while one of us was stopped somewhere. I got Bob's 9:15 message at 9:45, and given the mile marker you mentioned, I figured you were 35 miles ahead of me at that point; I'm thinking I probably made up that distance over the course of the day, unless you guys pushed the truck/trailer combo up to Ludicrous Speed. It was about 4:30 when I hit the bottom of Toledo and went west on 23 (I assume you would have gone east there to stay on I-75 up to NE Detroit).

A hearty thank you to the organizers for all their hard work; I always have a good time at El Paseo. The brat cookout followed by a catered BBQ dinner seem to be cementing into a right fine tradition. thumbsup.gif

StretchMark

What a fun weekend!! We missed you David (as well as many of the other El Paseo regulars)

The weekend definitely did not suck! It was really shaping up to be a bad weather weekend. I even brought my poker set in anticipation of being stuck in the hotel for the weekend. Those who stayed for the duration were rewarded with a really fantastic day on Saturday...except for the dumba$$ who decided to ride into the storm. We'll cut Knappy slack since he was playing tour guide. smirk.gif

Thanks again to RightSpin and Silvia for bringing up all the food for the Friday cookout. And thanks to Christine, Sylvia and Patti for being the enforcers at the door to the meals. smile.gif Also thanks to first-timers Lynne and Jerry who jumped right in to help with the cookout. You guys are great! ChrisK singed some knuckle hair too. Thanks!

Speaking of raising the bar, thanks to Ken Insley for all the effort putting those incredible routes together. They were the inspiration for the "That didn't suck!" mantra.

Finally, thanks to all those who showed up. The people are most definitely what makes the event for me. Ok, I lied, it's the riding, then the people cool.gif I really appreciate all the kind words and offers for help from everyone.

The Bummer

Here's the deal on dinner. I had to prepay the caterer for the headcount provided by 9am Friday morning. We can't control the weather, and I certainly understand the decisions that were made, but if you left on Saturday without paying, we had to pay for you anyway. I say "we", bacause many generous folks paid extra because they felt sorry for me. Many folks who had to leave paid me already, and I really appreciate that. Bottom line, we came up 10 heads short. We are not in the hole financially, but it would be nice to add to the Gleno/Site contribution.

Back to the fun stuff. Christine and I rode the NE-300 loop with big-t, Russell, Knappy, Jon, Mason. Unfortunately, I got us separated from Ken and Kate. Sorry guys frown.gif That loop up to Roan Mountain was awesome. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif I had to peel off from the group to attempt to make it back to start the cookout. Unfortunately, I got stuck in Asheville rush hour traffic and they ended up beating me back to the hotel...and got to ride the great roads frown.gif

Realizing I was screwed on time anyway, I decided to stop and get this pic off the Parkway. That did not suck!!

143852182-M.jpg

I got to the hotel 15 minutes before the promised eating time and RightSpin and helpers sprung into action to deliver he first batch of brats (pronounced brahts?). Are they supposed to be pink in the middle grin.gif

big-t delivered a large batch of headaches for Saturday morning. eek.gif I missed my early ride departure. Christine and I finanlly got out around 10:30 and enjoyed a great 2-up ride up to Cherokee, across the Parkway to Pisgah for lunch, then down 76, through some Forest Service roads and back up 281 and 107 to the hotel. A really nice 150 mile loop.

I was worried about the Saturday night dinner because every time I talked to them, it was like we were having the conversation for the vry first time. It all worked out and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Everything tasted great to me!

kinsley, Christine and I went to scout out Maggie Valley for a potential location. Not sure it will work out from a pricing perspective, but it's an option and I like the idea of doing something with the Wheels Through Time guy. The Dillsboro folks really enjoyed our group and would probably give us a decent rate for the Fall. I'd be interested in hearing people's feedback on this location.

Thanks again everyone for making this another outstanding El Paseo.

I forgot who came up with the T-shirt quote:

"El Paseo: Great Riding, Great People, Lousy Ride Home"

SteveHebert

Jim and I rolled in at 4pm. We had some pretty awesome winds on the way home and a flat tire on Thelma, the love of my life. The valve stem developed a slow leak somehow (Spike - was that you? tongue.gif).

Thanks for welcoming Jim, he had a great time, well mostly, once we got off the mountain with Ed and the group yesterday. That was some tuff and fun riding.

Thanks again Mark, Christine, Steve, Sylva and Spike and Pattie for the help.

Until the fall......

There was a guy (that looked very similar to this one grin.gif) who seemed to be in need of a GPS because he was spotted passing the hotel entrance repeatedly!

143852162-M.jpg

Below is the REAL Russell Bynum from California!

143852180-M.jpg

These may still be available for purchase…

143852184-M-3.jpg

You'll have to translate the back (because I already forgot grin.gif)!

143852189-M.jpg

Several of the Friday Night Dinner Greeters-Beth, Kate, and Lynn (L-R).

143852192-M.jpg

Welcome to the club, Shannon!

143852193-M.jpg

Bill (RoadScholar) conveying a story to Gil and Ken.

143852195-M.jpg

Jon, Mason & Knappy positioned very close to the bratwurst grilling area!

143852203-M.jpg

A group enjoying the spa (Shawn, Mitch & Allen).

143852207-M.jpg

EEEEWWW, is that a hairball?

143852221-M.jpg

Big T and Spike relaxing everything, except their SMILING FACES!

143852225-M.jpg

Kate, what are you about to do????

143852238-M-1.jpg

StretchMark and RightSpin taking a much-deserved break!

143852240-M.jpg

Kinsley listening to a DuluthRooster (Andy Raye's) illustrated tale. (Note: the photo is fuzzy!)

143852249-M.jpg

Even bigger stories at this table thumbsup.gif

143852254-M.jpg

Does this guy ever quit smiling??

143852256-M.jpg

Watching the clouds roll in during lunch (Pisgah Inn on Blue Ridge Parkway).

143852263-M.jpg

LawnChairBoy (Chris) before dinner!

143852265-M.jpg

Spike's Wife (Patti) collecting for the pre-ordered BBQ dinner. Stretch thought it would be a nice touch to add tablecloths and flowers) smirk.gif

143852269-M.jpg

Thanks to all for sharing your time, your friends and your laughter! "Ya'll come back next Fall!!??" wink.gif

Christine

russell_bynum

Made it to DFW where I'll have a couple hour layover before heading back to SoCal.

Knappy and I rode through close to 300 miles of high wind, temps in the low 40's to upper 30's and rain to get back to Nashville. Then there was the snow around Cumberland that was sticking to our visors and making us wonder how much traction was available.

To make matters more interesting, in addition to the usual waterlogged roadcrafter and wet crotch (Sammy was right...Roadcrafters do well behind an RT's fairing, but are not very good in the rain on a naked bike.), my Gerbing's controller went tango uniform somewhere just this side of Frozenballs, North Carolina. When we stopped for fuel, I bypassed the 'troller and went straight to the jacket (not like I would have had it on anything but max anyway.) By the time we got to Nashville, I didn't feel cold anymore. Actually...I couldn't feel lots of thigns: my hands, nose, feet, knees, etc. eek.gif A few minutes in the hot shower, some warm pizza, hot coco, blankets, chair in front of the fire, and Lucy and Roxy snuggling up to me eventually got my core temp back to normal.

I'll post a better ride tale later (no pics...my camera never left the tankbag), but I'll start by saying a big thanks to Mark and Christine for organizing such a great event! Thanks to Knappy, who led the way for me most of the weekend. Thanks to Big-T who led us across a screamin' Tuono Road on Friday. Thanks to Knappy, the weather gods, and my own special sense of direction for a Saturday ride that will go down as one of my favorite of all time. Thanks to Christine for saving me dinner. (Knock it off with the GPS comments, or I'll give you another soaking wet hug. grin.gif ) Thanks to David who loaned me his Tuono for the weekend and helped get it from Track Terror to Sport Tourer despite being under the weather. And thanks to everyone who was there and made this such a fun event.

That did most definitely not suck.

Beth and I rolled in about 5:30 today.

Temps were @60 at the hotel this a.m. and in the 40's for most of the rest of the trip home.

Not a drop of rain got us as I skirted some threatening skies and got lucky.

The wind was a different story. I feel like I've been wrestling a half ton weight all day!

We got blown around quite a bit.

Only did 37 miles of Interslab, the rest back roads.

In some places there was a greenout as the leaves filled the roadway like snowfall.

We had trees down, dust storms around the ag areas, and some tumbleweeds that I think blew in from Texas. smirk.gif

As we rode through Hopeful, Georgia, the sun came out and the Beatles melody Here Comes The Sun was on XM. clap.gif

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (told you so Randy tongue.giftongue.gif)were GREAT riding days.

Some favorite roads, some new ones, Beth's first trip through the Dragon by bike, lot's of old friends, some great new friends, a Bounce, fabulous food....

all in all, a very grande El Paseo.

Thanks to the folks who did the deeds so we could reap the benefits. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Those of you who couldn't be there, well, I hope next time around works out to be your opportunity to experience this first hand.

Those of you who bailed, glad you got home OK.

Just remember for next time I'm a better weatherman than rider. lmao.gif

wave.gif

We were two of the bailers, we rolled in late last nite, went through rain, snow, wind, in 4 states, cleared about 100 miles south of Chicago. Great time, thanks to Mark and Christine and the rest that made this happen, we had a great time dispite leaving early.

Cars do Suck!

Image-C84BCAF8EBBE11DB.jpg

Thanks Andy and Bob for sharing a room! Thanks Mark and Cristine for all the work.

See how hard see was working!

Image-C84BA4D4EBBE11DB.jpg

Actually that was her riding backward no hand stunt, right before the burnout contest.

A few minutes in the hot shower, some warm pizza, hot coco, blankets, chair in front of the fire, and Lucy and Roxy snuggling up to me eventually got my core temp back to normal.

Those are David's DOGS, people (otherwise, I'm sure his temp would have been hot, not just normal!) lmao.gif

I'm bummed I didn't get to go (I think; I hate cold weather crazy.gif) - looks like everyone had a great time. Mark, if I ever do get out there for an EP, I must insist you order up warmer weather, K? tongue.gif

Thanks all for taking care of Bounce and not letting him get too lost...

thumbsup.gif

Just finished having dinner with Knappy at the Cracker Barrell here in Indy. He is now on his way home to the Chicago area. He should be there in about four more hours.

It sounds like I missed a great weekend of riding, and I certainly missed seeing everyone. I'm thrilled that it was a safe El Paseo weekend! And, I'm thrilled for everyone that it was mostly dry. If you believed what I was seeing on the Weather Channel all weekend, you would have thought that all of you were paddling for your lives!

Those are David's DOGS, people (otherwise, I'm sure his temp would have been hot, not just normal!)

Is that what you were told???

David has a couple of sheep by those names blush.gifeek.gifwave.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Oh, I also thought it was really cool that my childhood friend Bob came down from MI to hang out with us. He even aided in the "Flat Stanley" efforts. smile.gif

143707765-L.jpg

Shawn

I also have a blog that I keep "out there" in cyber space. Here is my entry about the weekend....

It was hard to leave Dilsboro, NC early Sunday morning. We saddled up about 9 AM and tried to get an early start in order to beat the weather that was headed our way. The ride back was pretty uneventful. We were safely home at 11:30 AM. It didn't even seem like that much of a ride. The rest of the weekend however was just a blast.

On Friday we rode out of Dilsboro (west) to NC 28 and headed north towards the infamous Deals gap. We took the time to ride up and down the gap, get a t-shirt and proceed on towards Robbinsville just as the rain started. Since it was just about lunch time we stopped at the Smokey Mountain BBQ in Robbinsville. It was a good lunch and I highly recommend the catfish sandwich if you ever get there. From there we headed for another great road called Wayah Rd. It's about 20 miles of varying pavement and lots of elevation changes. Then we took Rt. 64 east into Highlands and on the Cashiers, NC. From there we took NC 107 north back into Sylva and then on to Dilsboro, NC where we had a few libations at the hotel while trading stories with other riders.

On Saturday we headed up the Blue Ridge Parkway (see the picture for the blog). We road that all the way to Asheville, NC and then headed a bit north. From there we took various back roads in a westerly direction until we ended up back at the hotel. It was a short day of only about 160 miles. But, the weather was much better than the weather channel had predicted and therefore well worth the time to get out and ride. Once back at the hotel we had a HUGE dinner put on for us to include lots of BBQ (ribs, chicken and pulled pork), slaw, tater salad and peach cobbler with ice cream on top. YUMMY! I personally think it was a steal at 15 dollars a plate.

All and all we really had a great time. smile.gif Here is a link to some pics of the weekend...

http://lone-rt-rider.smugmug.com/gallery/2550032#144018570

Bob Wolf (l8br8kr), Marc Bittner (Yamaha R6), Matt Schaefer (SV650) and Ray Karminsky (R1200GS) all made it back in good condition. Mitch prolly did pass us at some point (getting fuel?), but Matt does drive a mean truck/trailer combo! Apexing on ramps and passing semi's up the inside! We hauled some mail! Once again thanks to Mitch and Shawn for leading some great rides. The crew had a ball.

Ok, we're late checking in again!

Thanks to Mark, Christine, Steve and Silvia for a great (first) El Paseo! The riding on the way up on Friday rocked, and on Saturday the weather was such a pleasant surprise, with great roads, and that really "didn't suck"!

Food was great, everyone was really friendly, we'll definitely do it again! thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Lynne & Jerry

russell_bynum

I am Spartacus!

thumbsup.gif

Archived