IGNORED

What's on your license plate?

jbr7t

I always see such creative plates while out riding. Just thought I'd see what people have come up with.

Currently mine is NEKDBK (nekid bike) Came from my Honda Nighthawk...getting my new plates soon...still trying to choose between a couple different ones!

I'm so creative I just stun myself. I decided to put random numbers on the plates of all my bikes!!! Can you believe how witty that was! grin.gifgrin.gif

OK, OK, I'm just too cheap to license them all with special plates. But really the biggest argument against it in Wyoming is that you only get to use four (4) letters! No numbers, no spaces, no dashes, just four letters! I don't know that many words with only four letters that are socially acceptable and refer to my scooters???

Doug

Until Tom comes to take possession of the bike he bought, the plate on my RT says "UBERBYK"

I haven't decided on a plate for my FJR. It's a tossup between

JPNEZ RT

or

JPNZ BMW

or

BMW MAHA

Yes, I am soliciting opinions.

I always see such creative plates while out riding. Just thought I'd see what people have come up with.

Pretty effin'creative huh???

am_run_3_114.jpg

The one on the Gixx is just random #s. So random that I can't remember it.....and hopefully, noone else will rememeber it when hooliganistic acts happen. thumbsup.gif

SLVRT

I was going to get AGBMW, but given the dreadful state of the average American's education level - I figured no one would 'get it'. grin.gif

KOMET...It came from my K bike that I had. However, I am considering that the RT get a lesser stellar plate that maybe doesn't quite show the speed of light like my K bike. Maybe something indicative of being just a bit sloooooooower? grin.gif

I was crossing into Canada in 97 and the guard asked me my plate number. I could not remember. I decided I needed something easy to remember. My wife got it for me for my birthday that year, attached. clap.gif

806387-Avatar.jpg.afc4f1eb46023164816790cd219b8b75.jpg

I used to have RTBOXR a long time ago...

Could never figure one for the K I had... now that I have a R1200RT I can't figure out what I need...

Used to have BEYOND on my G35 (sold it, now have a MURANO which I thought of getting MORANO for it )

JESEUS O3 on my wife's old school GT got me pulled over once.

After I produced the registration slip I was free to go.

I learned sometime later that California's DMV does not issue 0(zero)'s on plates.

I'm thinking the Sheriff didn't realize this when he decided to randomly run the plate and interred 0 not O tongue.gif

The K1200S (compliments of my wife) came with K12OOSS..........

AH-OH blush.gif

I really wanted

OHLEOPLEASEDONTGIVEMEATICKIT

My OLDFRT does that for me most every time thumbsup.gif

Of course, it may also get you one of those "DMV Emergency Retest" summons... smirk.gif

I just have a standard issue plate on my bike but my truck says "upflyng".

Vanity or environmental plates as they are called in California is just another way for me to give more money to the state. Why give more if I don't have to.

O.K. I'll try to see if I can get this to work for me again..

miniimg2415jm3.th.jpg

Gee, it used to come out larger, guess if you click on the pic you could read the plate.

Jim

Right now plain ole plates but...............

when we got back into riding again and both had red beemers we had

HIZN HERZ

As long as I stayed on the righthand side of my husband's bike people made sense of it. Folks loved em but I thought them corny after a while and didn't renew them.

I really wanted

OHLEOPLEASEDONTGIVEMEATICKIT

But the guy at the DMV said too many letters, so I just went with the random numbers

You might have been better off with the one I saw recently.

ILUVCOPS

"CF HWY"

And the personalized frame I ordered for it says, "Let me slip away on you".

I have loved that song since the first day I heard it.

Archived