IGNORED

My Baby/Honey is learning to ride!!!! Yipppeeee!!!

Firefight911

Yahoo!

Go Women, go!!

Russell, umbrella duty for us!!! Half shirts and shorts with socks and loafers!!

Don't forget. Black socks and a wristwatch too! lmao.gif

eek.gifeek.gif

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

My eyes! My Eyes!!!!

dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Go Jamie GO!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

Yay Jamie!

Yes, a ladies tour does sound like fun...been WAY too long since my ladies ride I organized a couple years ago, and methinks that ride was a tad too short. Hmmmm...where should we go... thumbsup.gif

I know; let's ride out to the East Coast by way of Chi-town (gotta pick up Paperbutt cool.gif), and visit our girls out there! Rainy, Christine, Laura, Shannon, Patty, Kirsten, et al.! So many of us now, I can't even think of everyone! clap.gif

Good idea, Phil!! grin.gif

I know; let's ride out to the East Coast by way of Chi-town (gotta pick up Paperbutt ), and visit our girls out there! Rainy, Christine, Laura, Shannon, Patty, Kirsten, et al.! So many of us now, I can't even think of everyone!

IN!

I know; let's ride out to the East Coast by way of Chi-town (gotta pick up Paperbutt ), and visit our girls out there! Rainy, Christine, Laura, Shannon, Patty, Kirsten, et al.! So many of us now, I can't even think of everyone!

IN!

+1!

IN!

+1!

Wow! That would be too good for words !!! C'mon EAST !!! Wait for Spring though, winter has finally caught up to us.

IN!!! I am about 2 hours from the NC/TN border, and would be happy to host a visit from the BMWST ladies in one of the lovely mountain areas nearby!

When, when, when???? Fall is lovely here, the newer ladies might be ready for a road trip by then!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Lynne

I love your enthusiam Lynne! But let's not forget that with September comes the Unrally clap.gif Some of us have that cross country trip on the calendar already. I for one am looking forward to seeing a record number of BMWST.com women at the UN be they pilots or pillions!!!!

... . I for one am looking forward to seeing a record number of BMWST.com women at the UN be they pilots or pillions!!!!.....

as our some of the male riders i'm sure !!! lmao.gif

OK, I was not bashful........I was busy. smirk.gif

Yes, it is true; I made it thru the first portion. clap.gif I am really excited to get out there next weekend and get on the bike. I am not looking forward to being there at 6:30AM (Leaving home @ 5:30) and being in the cold and dark. Its worth it right?? lmao.gif Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and cheers. They are much appreciated!!! grin.gif

As for an East Coast ride, heck yea!!!!! IN!!!!!!!

P.S....Thank you most of all my wonderful hubbers! I couldn't do it without you, you are the best!

Dianne just told me that y'all are welcome to come east and that she'll work on getting ready to ride with you. Just remember she's new and we're flatlanders so she'll need help on the curvy parts.

She's working on her own handle/avatar and stealing my bike so she'll be here soon enough!

Congrats on getting through the first part!!! I took the MSF course and started riding my own in March. I'm sure you'll have no problem with the rest. I have to admit I was a little nervous when we first got on (I had never, ever ridden a two wheeled machine on my own before) but once we got going I was literally yelling "Wheee!" Annnd I got a 100% on my skills test! Believe me, if I could pass you can too.

Hubbies is rightly concerned about you not wanting to ride pillion anymore. The only time I ride 2-up anymore is for practical reasons. Truth be told, I guess it's a little about pride....you don't see any guys riding on the back with their gals do ya?? lmao.gif But mostly it's because it's soooo much more fun to ride your own. It's like choosing between a low-fat desert and a regular one. Sure the low-fat desert is better than nothing, but if you can have the whole experience why in the world would you settle for less?? grin.gif

Oh, and consider me in for a gal's ride too!!

I guess it's a little about pride....you don't see any guys riding on the back with their gals do ya?? lmao.gif
You obviously missed Leslie's earlier post a little further up here. eek.gif

Not that I'm proud of it, but I (we) had loaned out MY bike to StretchMark and HoonTang visiting from GA for the day's ride and Leslie let me tag along on her bike. She's such a generous soul! grin.gif

Some of us guys are secure enough not only in our manhood but also in the skills of our SO's to ride pillion. I would also highly recommend it to anyone who wants to complain to or about their SO on the back of their own bike! "Have you tried it?? No??? Then shut your noise! It's much harder than it looks!" eek.gif

I guess it's a little about pride....you don't see any guys riding on the back with their gals do ya?? lmao.gif
You obviously missed Leslie's earlier post a little further up here. eek.gif

Not that I'm proud of it, but I (we) had loaned out MY bike to StretchMark and HoonTang visiting from GA for the day's ride and Leslie let me tag along on her bike. She's such a generous soul! grin.gif

Some of us guys are secure enough not only in our manhood but also in the skills of our SO's to ride pillion. I would also highly recommend it to anyone who wants to complain to or about their SO on the back of their own bike! "Have you tried it?? No??? Then shut your noise! It's much harder than it looks!" eek.gif

Geez, and I'm still having remote control issues with the TV clicker... You have my respect Jamie (kmg). I can hardly sit shotgun in my wife's car without stomp'n the imaginary brake peddle (though I do love her sooo), couldn't imagine what I'd do on a bike with her at the helm... steer by lean from the back? She would certainly tear the intercom out by the roots during mid-flight I'd guess. thumbsup.gif

...Some of us guys are secure enough not only in our manhood but also in the skills of our SO's to ride pillion...

Ahhh. my good friend from the "Left" coast, again I am bowing to your overwhelming drive to shatter all stereotypes! I for one, however, will always hold true to the ancient rituals that have been handed down from generation to generation, where the man ALWAYS drives..I have to because my SO lost her license! OK, she didn't, but I just can't get that secure, besides, I get sick if ANYONE else drives (those poor rookies! lmao.gif). PM me for the resons I was given. This is due to us being in mixed company, and with me being a true southern gentleman and all. God Bless ya mi amigo.

Hey there are exceptions to every rule! Didn't mean to speak outta turn...just sayin' I can't imagine my husband ever riding on the back and it has nothing to do with his opinion of me as a rider....to each his own, no biggee.

Tell me the truth though, you use her moisturizer don't you? grin.gif

I keed! I keed!!!! (don't hurt me) lmao.gif

So, how'd it go honey??????????????????

Today was your first day on the range!!!! Final day is tomorrow morning.

I hear you were a star student. Come on, we all want to hear about it!!!!!

I think it safe to say after having just gotten off the phone with my bride, we are officially looking for her first new (to her) street motorcycle!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

I think it safe to say after having just gotten off the phone with my bride, we are officially looking for her first new (to her) street motorcycle!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Let's start a new thread and help her pick out her new bike......whacha think?????

Or we can just start from here....I'll go first...

I like the 650GS but I'm not sure she could ride it all day at 80mph.

SV650 or Wee Strom 650 would be my choice.

Good Luck

Whip

BTW...As long as Gleno keeps calling($3.99/min) the $$$$$ should be no problem. lmao.giflmao.gif

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

Phil,

Can't you keep track of your Jamies??? blush.gif

Replying to Leslie's hubby and calling him your honey! eek.gif

Now Phil, remember! Hot Jamie is your bride! grin.gif

(No wonder she want's a bike of her own!) wave.gif

Let's start a new thread and help her pick out her new bike......whacha think?????

Or we can just start from here....I'll go first...

V650 or Wee Strom 650 would be my choice.

Whip

Hey Jamie,

I agree with Whip. The SV 650 (I'd go for the standard and not the s) is suppose to be a kick a$$ bike for those just starting as well as very experienced riders. Not that I've done any research on one..... wink.gifwink.gif. As for a ride to the East coast - let's go!!

Just a quick check in before I go to bed.

It was an awesome day and I did good!!! thumbsup.gifMust sleep and prepare for tomorrow. I will start my "ride tale" tomorrow. Will this thread need to be moved? Humm....I wonder??? grin.gif

I think the wee strom 650 is what we have been looking at.

East coast.....here we come!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Where is that ride tale? grin.gif

Steve B you are such a sweetie to think of me!!!! I am going to post my "ride tale" tomorrow. clap.gifclap.gif

grrr.....grumble....grrr......it is so hard being soooo popular......always someone wanting something.......uuugghhhh......maybe tomorrow...

Hey... and here I was trying to HELP you by creating the post for you earlier today(for which I was criticized I might add), and you still grumble about not having enough time. Sheesh tongue.gif

Don't forget to hook up with a Kansas City gal for that trip out east. I would love nothing more than to have a "girls" ride with you all.

Archived