IGNORED

El Paseo Count, Smokies, Nov 7-9

David

Forgot about this while chatting at the Un - but I've got a family wedding that weekend.

Are they rich or influential? Or is there some other reason you'd go to the wedding? wink.gif

David,

Didn't see my name on that list, but I'm in with reservations. I'll be riding up with Randy Shields and Johnboy. My handle is Johnt650 and my name is John Trojan. Apparently I'm confused on the list with JohnBoy who will be there as well.

David,

Didn't see my name on that list, but I'm in with reservations. I'll be riding up with Randy Shields and Johnboy. My handle is Johnt650 and my name is John Trojan. Apparently I'm confused on the list with JohnBoy who will be there as well.

Thanks for the correction. I wasn't sure on that one. But no more "Johns" are allowed, just to prevent this sort of thing from happening. wink.gif

David,

I have a friend, Dick Pruss, who has made a reservation for himself and his buddy Gary. He's been lurking here and thought El Paseo was a great idea.

Ok David, I'm in. Just made my reservations. Assuming good weather I'll be there noon on Friday. I don't know if anyone has planned the Saturday ride yet, but if not, I'd sure vote for the same one we took in April. I can't imagine anything better. I'd appreciate it if someone could post a map so I can program my SP-III. I screwed it up last time and I want to get it right this time. Cheers,,

john

Ok David, I'm in. Just made my reservations. Assuming good weather I'll be there noon on Friday. I don't know if anyone has planned the Saturday ride yet, but if not, I'd sure vote for the same one we took in April. I can't imagine anything better. I'd appreciate it if someone could post a map so I can program my SP-III. I screwed it up last time and I want to get it right this time. Cheers,,

john

John, the Friday and Saturday rides are planned. Our very own Ken Insley planned them. He'll probably see this note and respond about your query. He's got some equally great rides planned. I can't wait! wink.gif

David, my name didn't make the list either. (Prolly cuz GS riders get their meals comped, right?) I'm in for one person. Reservations already made.

David, my name didn't make the list either. (Prolly cuz GS riders get their meals comped, right?) I'm in for one person. Reservations already made.

Gotcha. (Just park the GS out back, but not tooooo close to the dumpster. smile.gif)

David,

Two friends of mine who introduced me to BMW's will be joining us on Saturday.

Neal Hamilton - 99 Black RT

Barry Knuth - 80's pearl white funky Australian model something BMW

David,

Two friends of mine who introduced me to BMW's will be joining us on Saturday.

Neal Hamilton - 99 Black RT

Barry Knuth - 80's pearl white funky Australian model something BMW

Added to the list! smile.gif

David,

Count me in. I have had a reservation at the BW for a while. I would like to caravan up with any interested Atlanta riders. Thanks for the help getting my computer fixed.

Andy Raye

Hey, can somebody do me a favor and leave a message at the Best Western about whatever dinner plans turn out to be, if any, on Friday night? I'll be riding down on Friday and probably won't get there until right around dinner time.

Hey, can somebody do me a favor and leave a message at the Best Western about whatever dinner plans turn out to be, if any, on Friday night? I'll be riding down on Friday and probably won't get there until right around dinner time.

David, I'll be glad to do that. Look for a note with your name on it at the front desk. Ride safe.

David - I don't know if I got the message to you or not. I will be joining the group at El Paseo Count, Smokies, Nov 7-9 along with a friend of mine, Ron Jacobs. We will be arriving at the Best Western some time on Friday afternoon. Please let me know what dinner plans are for Friday evening so that we can met you all there.

Got it, Bobby. I'm going to start a new thread with the attendees to make it clearer.

There are no formal dinner plans Friday, but we'll be pulling into the Best Western after the ride and you can tag along with any of us you'd like! smile.gif

Click here for the master attendee list.

EB, I'll have my cell if you want to hook up with whatever we're doing. Actually if you leave me VM as to when you left, where you're at, I'll wait up for you or somethin. We can get some flippin pizza.

I put up a Final Post here. Feel free to post any corrections to the attendee list, as well as questions, in that thread. See you next week! smile.gif

Archived