IGNORED

START Dinner info & Sign-UP

Indy Dave

Indy Dave
45 minutes ago, Brad Snodgrass said:

I thought I signed up for dinner, but I don’t see my name on the list. Can I still sign up and if so, how do I do it?

Hi Brad - I've had the servers in the Bumbling BackRoad Riders™  back office run a double blind audit, and I'm not finding you on the list. But no worries, you still have time - instructions are posted in the slide on the first post in this thread. If you don't have PP or Venmo, send me a PM and we'll work something out. :thumbsup:

Indy Dave

Going Once. . . 

Going TWICE . . . . . 

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april8R1.thumb.jpg.2ea211d170cf2d2e4919be7ff0a48dbd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1

Wow 100 dinner guests, sounds like a party. Nice to have an even number. :eat:

• Like 1
Indy Dave

Going Thrice . . . . That's a wrap!

• Thanks 2
StretchMark

Oops. Missed this deadline badly. Let me know if you can squeeze in 2 more and I'll get the money sent. Otherwise I can work out payment with someone who has to cancel.

R65_Steve
16 hours ago, StretchMark said:

Oops. Missed this deadline badly. Let me know if you can squeeze in 2 more and I'll get the money sent. Otherwise I can work out payment with someone who has to cancel.

Same here.   I didn't think a dinner would "sell out". 

13 minutes ago, R65_Steve said:

It is not that the dinner is sold out.

It is the fact that the caterer requires a cut off date, due to his preparations for the dinner.

Originally that was : Reservations & Pmt required by Thursday April 4!

But then was extended to April 7th.

I am sure if @Indy Dave can figure out how to squeeze a few more dinners into the order with the caterer, he will.

• Like 2
Indy Dave

@R65_Steve What Bernie Said.

I've been on the road this morning, but I'll be speaking with the caterer today and see if I can get you and Mike and Christine added.

• Like 1
Indy Dave
2 hours ago, R65_Steve said:

19 hours ago, StretchMark said:

Good news! I was able to add (and pay) for the 3 of you to the dinner! Please remit $25.50 per person via PayPal Friends and Family to: indycar_89@yahoo.com or contact me to make other arrangements.

Thanks!

• Like 4
Indy Dave

101. Redline

102. Chad Harold

103. Stretchmark

104. Hoontang

105. R65_Steve

• Like 1
R65_Steve
58 minutes ago, Indy Dave said:

Good news! I was able to add (and pay) for the 3 of you to the dinner! Please remit $25.50 per person via PayPal Friends and Family to: indycar_89@yahoo.com or contact me to make other arrangements.

Thanks!

Done, thanks!

• Like 2
  • Indy Dave unfeatured this topic
Indy Dave

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april11.thumb.jpg.1662846fa409bee9e9cba1b259c8c187.jpg

Sadly, if you're wonderin', ain't gonna be no Wonder Bread...

20230415_111457.thumb.jpg.6d206b7b98e0ea811924d8c036b6f4fb.jpg

Ricky_Bobby.webp.760e363fc7820221b0e3ce396103a3c7.webp

• Smile 1
  • Haha 2
gamecock

Paid for two. If you can get Kathryn and I in we appreciate it. If not, we will eat elsewhere. I have been traveling since 4/5 and missed it.

Indy Dave
19 hours ago, gamecock said:

Paid for two. If you can get Kathryn and I in we appreciate it. If not, we will eat elsewhere. I have been traveling since 4/5 and missed it.

Good to go for you and Kathryn :clap: :lick:

• Like 2
  • Indy Dave unpinned this topic