IGNORED

START Dinner info & Sign-UP

Indy Dave

PapaBreau

Ok, I sent my dinner money in, and I'll be staying at the local KOA.

This will be my first time attending and I'm really looking forward to it. Do you know which ride the newbies will be taking on Thursday? I want to download the route to my GPS. I'm not sure if I'll make it in time but I'm gonna try.

PapaBreau

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, PapaBreau said:

Do you know which ride the newbies will be taking on Thursday? I want to download the route to my GPS. I'm not sure if I'll make it in time but I'm gonna try.

PapaBreau

We are also looking forward to meet you. I can add your name to the First Timer Ride for Thursday. I do not know yet which route we will be riding. It all depends on the weather and the group. It is not required for the group to have the route as we always wait at every change of direction and I have a sweep already enlisted.  But it’s best to just upload all routes to your GPS and you are safe. 

• Like 2
PapaBreau

Thanks Bernie, Yes please put my name on the list. I'm looking forward to more info about the First Timer Ride as it gets closer. I hope to be arriving first thing Thurs. morning so I'll need KSU time and where to meet before I get there. But I know we've got a few weeks yet for that to all get worked out. I'll check back here often. 

Thanks again,

Paul

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, PapaBreau said:

Thanks Bernie, Yes please put my name on the list. I'm looking forward to more info about the First Timer Ride as it gets closer. I hope to be arriving first thing Thurs. morning so I'll need KSU time and where to meet before I get there. But I know we've got a few weeks yet for that to all get worked out. I'll check back here often. 

Thanks again,

Paul

Well Paul, that will be all announced on Wednesday evening in Newport.

There is a separate thread about the First Timers Ride.

Try to swing by the motel Wednesday evening.

52 minutes ago, bobkatt said:

Me too Bernie

? Do you want me to add you to the list of First Timer Ride @bobkatt?

No problem, see you Wednesday evening.

• Like 1
Indy Dave
Posted (edited)

Here's the Friday START Dinner Tally as of 11:15pm Sunday, March 31. Please let me know if you've sent funds and your name isn't on the list. :eat:

And if you still need to send you dinner money - please do so ASAP - the deadline is this THURSDAY, APRIL 4th.  :read:

Screenshot(17).thumb.png.18fd05b8aa3995bc6170073c1284dbfa.png

Edited by Indy Dave
corrected list
  • Like 3
Indy Dave

Updated Dinner list - April 1,  11:15am

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april1.thumb.jpg.ce484af9e52fe9c4aa99913814d55c61.jpg

• Like 3
G.Nolan

Paid by Paypal.

Dave, Thanks for all you do to make this a "Can't Miss This" event!

George

• Like 2
Indy Dave
1 hour ago, G.Nolan said:

Paid by Paypal.

Dave, Thanks for all you do to make this a "Can't Miss This" event!

George

Thanks George for leading the pack down! 

Additional reservations received today so far:

Wait Apex
D. Rich
George N

• Like 1

Don’t worry about anyone cutting the line, I think Dave has this covered with plenty of food for everyone.

Besides I think he may try the alphabetic lineup for the serving line this time. 

Hopefully there will be something left to eat by the time it is the “T’s & P’s” turn.

:5146:

PS: @TEWKS if you are worried about the portion size, maybe you should by a second meal ticket?

• Haha 5
XR Russ

Paid Venmo x 2

XR Russ

Big Daddy Don

Thanks Dave for all the detailed efforts

Russ

• Like 1
taylor1
13 minutes ago, Bernie said:

Besides I think he may try the alphabetic lineup for the serving line this time

I guess I better let Dave know that I've changed my name to Abe

• Smile 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
wbw6cos

He said alphabetical, but to make things interesting they will be going backwards from Z.  

:whistle:

• Plus 1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Barry Griffin

I'm in for dinner as well and just sent funds via PatPal.  Thanks Dave.

Barry G 

• Like 1
Indy Dave
7 hours ago, Barry Griffin said:

I'm in for dinner as well and just sent funds via PatPal.  Thanks Dave.

Barry G 

Thanks Barry!

John Ranalletta
14 hours ago, Bernie said:

Don’t worry about anyone cutting the line, I think Dave has this covered with plenty of food for everyone.

Besides I think he may try the alphabetic lineup for the serving line this time. 

Hopefully there will be something left to eat by the time it is the “T’s & P’s” turn.

:5146:

PS: @TEWKS if you are worried about the portion size, maybe you should by a second meal ticket?

If they do run out of food before you get to the serving table, Bernie will birng some of his road meal photos to savor and tide you over 'til breakfast.

• Smile 2
  • Haha 3
Lone_RT_rider
3 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

If they do run out of food before you get to the serving table, Bernie will birng some of his road meal photos to savor and tide you over 'til breakfast.

Diabetics need not apply.... Caffeine addicts will sure to be pleased. ;) 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, taylor1 said:

Right! Abe Zuckerberg

ok that is perfect, I am going to use this in the future :-)

• Like 1
  • Indy Dave unfeatured, unpinned, featured and pinned this topic
Indy Dave

Today is the day . . .Are your friends on the list? If not, please remind them . . Thanks! :5170:

82. Big-T

83. Chris Williams

• Like 1
Indy Dave
1 hour ago, DouginNC said:

I’m ok as long as number 26 is me.

Doug H aka DouginNC

I've sent you a PM to confirm. Paypal doesn't share sender's email - but most of the time we can figure out who is who, especially if you've been to a couple of Art's. Nut not always. That's why we ask to included you board name with your payment.

Indy Dave

Got it Thanks!

85. Tom Kerwin

• Like 1
Indy Dave

We're getting ohhhh so close . 18 to go . . . . Thanks to all who have taken care of this!

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april5R2.thumb.jpg.1bd292b2661c83db2ab8c068beba156e.jpg

• Like 1

IF everyone shows up , will this set a START/FART attendance record?

• Like 1
Indy Dave

UPDATE. I was able to get Big Al to extend the final count deadline. You now have until Sunday night to get your dinner reservation in. As a side note, the person who keeps the tally of who's coming and the dinner paid list has been severely under the weather the last few days, and they really don't want to be tasked with tracking down the holdouts. So pretty please, with sugar on top . . .

Screenshot(36).png.25ea3331a006abbdd9ab642fcb668ad7.png

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1
Indy Dave

93. J. Carroll

94. D. McCafferty

• Like 1
Cruschme

C.Ruschmeyer looking for Dinner reservations . Not sure how to pay 

Edited by Cruschme
Added text
  • Like 1
syntorz
1 hour ago, Cruschme said:

C.Ruschmeyer looking for Dinner reservations . Not sure how to pay 

Cliff, the payment info is in the pic that is in the very first post of this thread.

• Like 2
Indy Dave

95. TN_R11_Girl

96. C. Ruschmeyer

• Like 1
Indy Dave

J. Carroll
94 D. McCafferty
95 TN_R11_Girl
96 C. Ruschmeyer
97 XR Russ
98 Big Daddy Don

Big Daddy Don and XR Russ paid a week ago... :ohboy:

• Like 1
Folkdancer48

Just paid for the Friday night dinner via PayPal.  Hopefully, I've made it before the deadline.  Thanks, Dave! :19:

• Like 2
Indy Dave

All good, Dick - Thanks for your regular attendance! 

Tick-tock~

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april8.thumb.jpg.267bf6480d74c973e10cbc3754fc0ff3.jpg

• Like 1
bluenoserswife
1 minute ago, Indy Dave said:

All good, Dick - Thanks for your regular attendance! 

Tick-tock~

whosgoingtodinnerliststart2024april8.thumb.jpg.267bf6480d74c973e10cbc3754fc0ff3.jpg

Wow, that looks like a party waiting to happen!

• Like 2
Brad Snodgrass

I thought I signed up for dinner, but I don’t see my name on the list. Can I still sign up and if so, how do I do it?

• Like 1
Oldrider51
3 minutes ago, Brad Snodgrass said:

I thought I signed up for dinner, but I don’t see my name on the list. Can I still sign up and if so, how do I do it?

Look at the very first post in this thread about the dinner. Funds need to be sent by tonight.

• Like 2
marcopolo

You have to send $$ via PayPal to IndyDave (see first slide in this thread).  Deadline is tonight. 

• Like 2