IGNORED

Registration is Open!

MikeB60

On 5/3/2024 at 2:09 PM, brianh70 said:

We'll be there Sunday afternoon/evening.

Me, too. I have already worked out some possible routes for Monday.

• Like 2
Dave_in_TX
1 hour ago, Tron said:

Me, too. I have already worked out some possible routes for Monday.

I plan to be there Sunday evening also.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure I am out for the UN. Knee replacement surgery is scheduled for the 11th of June. I will still be in rehab :4331:

• Sad 5
MikeB60
1 hour ago, Foot said:

I am pretty sure I am out for the UN. Knee replacement surgery is scheduled for the 11th of June. I will still be in rehab :4331:

We will miss you. Heal quick!

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 2
brianh70
2 hours ago, Foot said:

Bummer!  I think this will be the first BMW event I've attended where you won't be there.  Heal quick so we can see you at FART.

• Like 2
Dennis Andress

Registration sent! Planning on being there Sunday afternoon.

• Like 4
On 1/18/2024 at 8:54 PM, MikeB60 said:

Well, folks, I'm planning on coming! I had a hand in the first UnRally and this is a great chance to come back. The riding there was amazing. I'll not be bringing the big beast of an RV, but will be bringing the truck, towing the bike, and staying at the hotel.

• Like 8
On 1/21/2024 at 10:09 AM, bluenoserswife said:

Registration and Paypal sent from Derrick and Susan (bluenoser and bluenoserswife).  We'll be coming in on Sunday the 7th and leaving Friday.  Thanks for organizing this!!

Susan @bluenoserswife and I have decided to cancel for this year. Unfortunately the temperature and humidity forecast are too high for us. 

• Sad 2

I and Amy will miss seeing you both but absolutely understand. Enjoy your visit to Troy NY for the bagpipe competition. It's just across the Hudson River from us

• Like 2

Due to circumstances that have changed for me coming to Eureka Springs, I will NOT be attending the UN Rally this summer.

Ride safe and have a great summer!

Brad

• Sad 3
21 minutes ago, Boxflyer said:

I will NOT be attending the UN Rally this summer.

Brad

Dang!  Had been thinking of trailering our bikes out for you to do your thing on.  Hope all is ok with you!  Are you still planning on being at FART?  

2 hours ago, Boxflyer said:

Due to circumstances that have changed for me coming to Eureka Springs, I will NOT be attending the UN Rally this summer.

Brad

Well that is no good.  Hope everything is well.

I will have my Rabaconda with me if anyone needs to change a tire or repair a one.