IGNORED

Registration is Open!

MikeB60

Eureka! How about an (second) UnRally in the Ozarks!

DyAnne and I cordially invite everyone to enjoy some sport touring in the Ozarks! Here’s the details:

• Boxflyer is dragging his trailer full of goodies from New England and he’ll be available to work some magic on those shiftheads and waterheads. Look for a separate thread to schedule.

• Meet & Greet Monday evening with appetizers and a cash bar.

• Wednesday night Arkansas Barbecue Buffet with cash bar. (Menu: Fresh Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, BBQ Beef Brisket, Pork Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Ranch Style Beans, Desert, tea and coffee, desert, tea & coffee).

• UnRally Sticker.

• There will be T-Shirts, watch for the announcement thread.

• Routes are in the works, keep your eyes peeled for a future ‘Route’ thread.

• Here’s a link to activities outside of riding in Eureka Springs:  Fun Stuff to Do in Eureka Springs!

Where: Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, 207 West Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR

When: 8-12 July 2024

Schedule:

Monday: Meet and Greet – Appetizers and Cash Bar in the Woods Banquet Room and Terrace ~6:30pm - ~8:30pm.

Tuesday: Enjoy the curves and brag about your prowess in the evening.

Wednesday: Evening BBQ supper and Cash Bar in the Woods Banquet Room and Terrace ~6:30pm - ~8:30pm.

Thursday: Enjoy the curves!

Friday: Pack up and get on the road.

Cost: Just $50 per person gets you Monday appetizers, the BBQ buffet, and a highly coveted 2024 UnRally sticker!

Group Room Rates (I'll send the registration code once I receive the registration form via email from you):

2 queen beds:

$89.95 Monday-Wednesday (plus $12.94 tax),

$125.00 for Thursday (plus $17.98 tax)

1 King Bed:

$89.95 Monday-Wednesday (plus $12.94 tax),

$125.00 for Thursday (plus $17.98 tax)

CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ROOMS: 7-day advance notice.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. Download and fill out the registration form at the bottom of this post, and email it to: 24EurekaUn@gmail.com

2. Go to Paypal and submit your registration fees to: 24EurekaUn@gmail.com

Be sure to use friends and family. If you do not have a PayPal account that’s linked to your bank, you will have a small fee to pay ($1.50 for 1 person; $3.00 for 2) you could also be charged a fee from your credit card. If you accidentally send you payment that results in us having fees taken out on our end – your payment will be returned. This is because a) we lose money, and b) now Paypal views "Purchase" payments as taxable income to me, which it isn't in this case.

Check is fine as well. Make that selection on the registration form and I'll email you an address.

If you need to cancel, please do so at least two weeks out. I must lock in our numbers with the hotel and won’t be able to refund your registration money after that point.

3. Once your registration form and registration monies have been received, we will send you the phone number and registration code so you can call and make your reservations.

NOTE: The hotel charges various fees and service charges for our staffed gatherings (Meet & Greet and our Group Supper). We have included those expenses in the registration cost, in addition to the meal/appetizer costs. Failure to submit registration fees will result in the loss of your group rate and/or reservation.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Eureka Springs!

2024 Un Rally Registration Form.pdf

• Like 2
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Indy Dave pinned and featured this topic
  • Indy Dave unfeatured and unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, rogera said:

This is all I’m getting 

Revised registration form is uploading . . .

Should be gtg now

• Like 2
  • Indy Dave featured and pinned this topic

Registration and money sent.  Will make hotel reservations tomorrow....

Room reserved Sunday - Thursday.  Heading home on Friday

• Like 4
John Ranalletta

Form submitted.  Fee paid for 2.  Reservations made.  Hotel personnel are very efficient.  Thanks, Mike.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, rogera said:

This is all I’m getting 

Revised registration form is uploading . . .

Registration, money sent. Reservation made. Bringing the Jeep and wife. 

• Like 4
BerettaRacer

Tentatively trying to make it.

My tow vehicle bit the dust, no way I could tow over 1300 mi each way. Shopping for another now, will have better idea in next few weeks (???)

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, BerettaRacer said:

My tow vehicle bit the dust, no way I could tow over 1300 mi each way. Shopping for another now, will have better idea in next few weeks (???)

Good luck in the search.

• Like 1
John Ranalletta
3 hours ago, MikeB60 said:

Good luck in the search.

I found an Aluma m/c trailer on CL when ours broke into pieces in Salida.  I really like the Aluma.  Good luck.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

I found an Aluma m/c trailer on CL when ours broke into pieces in Salida.  I really like the Aluma.  Good luck.

I have use of my brother’s two place enclosed bike trailer and the free price and security is good. But it kicks the crap out of your MPG. I’d like to find an Aluma someday.

8 hours ago, BerettaRacer said:

Well, I have a solution. Ride the bike to the UnRally and back. No need for a tow vehicle. If it’s a tire issue, make a deal with Boxflyer and change tires at the rally. Once you are out of Homestead, you can find some nice 2 lane roads to Arkansas, make it a vacation and safe the money of buying a truck. :4617:

• Like 2
BerettaRacer
8 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

It's not my trailer, that's fine. It's my tow car.

When we inspected why the rear went out of alignment and burned up a set of tires we found  ALL the rear suspension bushings are all dry rotted and failing. It's an independent suspension with a bunch of moving parts.  Just age and wear/tear.

It's just not economically feasible to dump $1500-1800 into rebuilding the entire rear end on a 19 y/o Mazda.

And it's not even the cost of the parts, that's just a few hundred dollars. Labor. Probably $1200++ in labor.

Body/engine/interior all fine. Just economics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I have use of my brother’s two place enclosed bike trailer and the free price and security is good. But it kicks the crap out of your MPG. I’d like to find an Aluma someday.

I have a 2006 Aluma 7812 they are sweet trailers.

• Thanks 1
Motorhead1977

Registration form completed and PayPal sent as well. Hotel reserved, arriving on Sunday evening 07/07 and departing Friday 07/12  Woot woot. Thanks Mike :thumbsup::bike:

• Like 2
bluenoserswife

Registration and Paypal sent from Derrick and Susan (bluenoser and bluenoserswife).  We'll be coming in on Sunday the 7th and leaving Friday.  Thanks for organizing this!!

• Like 2

myself and my Uncle are attending.  working on my son.  

Leaving Atlanta July 6th around 5am arriving Eureka Springs around 7pm Local time

Leaving Eureka Springs July 13th.

if some things work out, might leave Atlanta July 4th and get an extra day of riding in.  We shall see.

• Like 2

Great hotel !  I’ve stayed there twice and enjoyed it.  Great location too.  Being away for 4 weeks in June to Redmond MOA Rally will be tough but hope I can swing it.

• Like 4
Motorhead1977
5 hours ago, RTinNC said:

Great hotel !  I’ve stayed there twice and enjoyed it.  Great location too.  Being away for 4 weeks in June to Redmond MOA Rally will be tough but hope I can swing it.

If you time it right you could do the UnRally on your way back from Redmond :5147:

• Like 1
Indy Dave
20 minutes ago, RTinNC said:

Yeah if I do a sloooooow return and spend 6 weeks on the road 😳

Or... Pick it up a lil...

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1

HA !!    You hit on one of my favorite songs. Even Sawyer Brown's Remake. :thumbsup:

Yeah .. if I pick it up a bit I'd make a quick stop and go in Charlotte.   I am hoping to get home before July 1st and give me recoup time to be off to Eureka.   I will be needing my 60K service at that time too :grin:.  Can you hear those wheels turning.

20 minutes ago, RTinNC said:

Yeah .. if I pick it up a bit I'd make a quick stop and go in Charlotte.   I am hoping to get home before July 1st and give me recoup time to be off to Eureka.   I will be needing my 60K service at that time too :grin:.  Can you hear those wheels turning.

@RTinNC Keep in mind that I'm planning on being at the UN with my Maintenance Trailer and will be servicing bikes and changing tires, etc.

Brad

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Boxflyer said:

@RTinNC Keep in mind that I'm planning on being at the UN with my Maintenance Trailer and will be servicing bikes and changing tires, etc.

Brad

Yup ... that's what I meant when I said "can you hear the wheels turning"  :grin:

duckhawk64

My wife and I are going to come on down. First rally I've ever been to. Trailering with a Kendon three up from Southern Wisconsin. I plan to do my own cam timing this Spring, so hopefully won't need any boxflyer tech help. We are looking forward to it.

• Like 3
  • Plus 1 1

@duckhawk64 Glad to see y'all can make it! Don't forget to send me your registration form and I'll get you the discount info for the hotel. 

• Like 1

Reg form emailed and paypal sent.  Thanks for putting in the time and work to make this happen.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Registration form and PayPal Family and Friends submitted for the event. 
I’m starting to order service materials and consumables that I will need to fill my trailer for helping folks out in Eureka Springs. 
Brad

AKA Boxflyer 

• Like 7

When you login to your PayPal app, you get to choose that you want the payment to be for Family and Friends vs for products or services, then copy this link to put in the field for the recipient. 
24EurekaUn@gmail.com

• Like 2

Thanks Bernie...did that a while back and Brad and I are scheduled.  I just wanted to know the links to family and friends for donations as I know he has a cause that is important to him.

• Like 1
duckhawk64

Lynn and I are out. Relative's travel plans, Trumped my Ace. 

I am looking at DART , 90 miles from my house,  solo. 

2 hours ago, duckhawk64 said:

Lynn and I are out. Relative's travel plans, Trumped my Ace. 

I am looking at DART , 90 miles from my house,  solo. 

Sorry you cant make it, refund sent.

• Dennis Andress unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...