IGNORED

What are Some Must Haves for New, 2023 R1250RT?

Steveyacht

Nice!   Thanks for the update, Steve.

When you can, would you post a link to that Auto Trim Design.   I will bet they cut the pannier strips better than me.   :4607:

Motorhead1977
1 minute ago, wbw6cos said:

Nice!   Thanks for the update, Steve.

When you can, would you post a link to that Auto Trim Design.   I will bet they cut the pannier strips better than me.   :4607:

Yes please.  I'd like to find a set for my 1250 RS panniers.  Hopefully they can accommodate.

Depending on where you live, I called a couple auto paint places and found one that would install (professionally) paint protection film on the side cases and top case. Auto Trim Design does a good job but I don't do  good job putting their stuff on so I got a professional to do it. Great job and you can't tell its there. 

One other thing you might want to add are some MotoReflective kits - really make a big difference in the evening/dark. MotoReflective

Next up for me is to convert my top case brake light into a running light/flashing brake light.....

You guys put almost more stuff on yours than the Harley guys do! Loud exhaust next!

Helmets don't count, 'cuz Harley guys only get them if needed for helmet laws when travelling.

4 hours ago, RT_Jim said:

Depending on where you live, I called a couple auto paint places and found one that would install (professionally) paint protection film on the side cases and top case. Auto Trim Design does a good job but I don't do  good job putting their stuff on so I got a professional to do it. Great job and you can't tell its there. 

One other thing you might want to add are some MotoReflective kits - really make a big difference in the evening/dark. MotoReflective

Next up for me is to convert my top case brake light into a running light/flashing brake light.....

FYI, the paint protection cost $33 Per side with free shipping. 

Motorhead1977

Bummer that autotrimdesign doesn't have a kit for the 1200/1250 RS or the S1000XR which use the same panniers. :88:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 8:41 AM, bimmers said:

Does Bestem have liners for 1250RT or are they only for the later 1200's ? They say 1200RT, 2014+ years.

h

Yes, they do