IGNORED

Need help please

Ehaggy78

Value depends on many things not just mileage .... visual clues ...is it clean and without damage, are there any options or additions present, any maintenance history available and also your local region can influence value.

Although unlikely to find an exact match, cycle trader might at least give a general  range of something similar of bikes offered for sale locally or nationally. 

Our own classified had a 1995 RS offered for $3200 ...  however don't know how much it actually brought ... so you might see how yours compares ....

10 hours ago, Ehaggy78 said:

I have a 1993 1100rs with 7178 miles on it can someone tell me what's it is worth please

If you’re looking for a long range “hip shot” I’m gonna say $2,200.00 if it runs, don’t leak oil, clutch is not slipping and has some decent rubber left on the tires. :dontknow:

edit… That number thing got me again! :dopeslap: Low mileage, bump it a grand! :thumbsup:

30 year old bike with virtually no miles?  I’ would guess $1500 as there is at least $1000 worth of maintenance due and if anything is wrong like master cylinder, brake lines, wheel cylinders, ABs, fuel pump and hoses, ( see another thread here about that issue), HES, tires for sure, etc… then you could be looking at multiple thousands to make it road worthy. If all those things have been recently done, that’s different. If sitting for years it is likely a maintenance nightmare. 

szurszewski
15 hours ago, Ehaggy78 said:

I have a 1993 1100rs with 7178 miles on it can someone tell me what's it is worth please

As others have said, condition is everything. If it’s looks like the one in @JamesW’s garage and has paperwork and accessories (luggage, all the keys, owner manual, etc etc etc) you could maybe get $4k from the right buyer. Maybe a bit more if you’re really lucky. But this is unlikely. 

If it’s been living outside and looks awful, maybe $500 for parts. 

If it’s in good shape and been inside but no service history and no recent get it ready to ride service (fuel system, tires, brake lines, all fluids, tune up) then probably between $1k and $2.5k - but as nice as those bikes were (I think a great sporty looking tourer) they are really not in demand, so it may take a long time to sell at any price (and longer at higher).