IGNORED

No Excited chatter thread?

RT Russ

Dennis Andress
12 hours ago, RT Russ said:

Man, back in the day there would be a lengthy excited chatter thread before the UN. Nobody else excited?

I hear you. The XR is back together and running sweet. It's amazing how many of life's woes can be solved with fresh fork oil..

20210716_070849-X4.jpg

• Like 2
Dennis Andress
23 minutes ago, LBump said:

Looks like a good place to go.:thumbsup:

Coast and coast return or inland and coast return?

Inland, by way of Hollister. Parkfield would fit in too if we leave early enough. Coast on the way back to avoid the heat.

phills-2.png

Dennis Andress

Memory says I rode a K100 RS with @ESokoloff the first trip to Phil's...

Sooo...  Jalama Beach and back, or Hwy 166 to Maricopa, 33 to McKittrick, and 58 back?

un-1.png

un-2.png

On 7/19/2021 at 9:07 PM, RT Russ said:

Man, back in the day there would be a lengthy excited chatter thread before the UN. Nobody else excited?

After 18 consecutive years of UN attendance we have to bow out of this one.  The room was booked and the bike packed but as of today we can't get across the border.  :27:

Our room (standard, 2 queen beds) has been cancelled. Cancellation# 160826.  Room available!!

Have a good UN folks.:18:

Lester V

Grand Forks B.C. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just did this magical mystery tour .... Inland, by way of Hollister ... Parkfield. Awesome, but leave very early!  Smoken HOT by 11am.

9 hours ago, Lester V said:

of today we can't get across the border.  :27:

Lester V

Grand Forks B.C. 

Maybe an Evil Knievel style jump over the border station?

11 hours ago, GSJOE said:

Just did this magical mystery tour .... Inland, by way of Hollister ... Parkfield. Awesome, but leave very early!  Smoken HOT by 11am.

Good advice it can get hot in July.  Highway 25 is a blast but watch for CHP it’s popular with the sportbike crowd so they watch it close.  

20 hours ago, Beagler said:

Highway 25 is a blast but watch for CHP it’s popular with the sportbike crowd so they watch it close.  

I just rode it on Friday going up to the IMS Outdoor Motorcycle show in San Rafael and not a CHPie in sight and I think I only saw 2 other cars going my same direction.  I'm guessing on the weekend days though its radar central for CHP if they work it like the motorcycle fun roads in Socal.

On 7/21/2021 at 9:04 AM, Lester V said:

After 18 consecutive years of UN attendance we have to bow out of this one.  The room was booked and the bike packed but as of today we can't get across the border.  :27:

Our room (standard, 2 queen beds) has been cancelled. Cancellation# 160826.  Room available!!

Have a good UN folks.:18:

Lester V

Grand Forks B.C. 

O.k.  please show some photos of the Un.  Road and room pics etc. The breaky would be a nice start thanks.

On 7/26/2021 at 5:25 PM, Lester V said:

O.k.  please show some photos of the Un.  Road and room pics etc. The breaky would be a nice start thanks.

What? is anybody even there yet?  No pics  or is everyone in isolation?

Chatter....chatter 

Un Dinner tables

With everyone... I wanted to visit with...

Thank you Todd! It's a Great Un!

20210729_173247.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Dennis Andress

Thanks Todd and Sue! It took a special UN to get me to come back to California; this was one of the better ones. 

20210729_074413.jpg

• Like 1