IGNORED

96 R1100RT

JustPete

Thanks. I do have some stainless in the garage here I can swap them out with.  The brake job may be significant due to the current state of the front master cylinder. It appears to have leaked or dried completely out. A full rebuild will be needed on it I'm guessing, and hopefully the ABS isn't messed up. 

I live in SE Virginia around Hampton and Newport News area.

At this pace it sounds like you'll have it all buttoned up in time for FART  Hopefully you can make it. Good Luck

1 hour ago, taylor1 said:

At this pace it sounds like you'll have it all buttoned up in time for FART  Hopefully you can make it. Good Luck

I had to look that up... Haha. I went through the posts from last year and it looks like a great time! I'll certainly try and make it.

Sorry Pete , I should have been a little clearer . Third down from the top . Fall Appalachian Riding Tour.  You can get all of this falls info  .A great time to be had !

Pete- yeah, when I switched out the brake lines I did a master cylinder rebuild at the same time. Figured it was time since the system was already opened up. Kind of a pita if I remember correctly. I never found a rebuild kit for the rear master. Dave