IGNORED

FS: 2003 BMW K1200GT in Canada (Ontario)

Old_Mil

So unfortunately, my bike is stuck in Canada and I don't see a path to getting it back.  This is a US origin BMW that was exported to Canada and plated in Ontario (tags are expired now, of course).

I have a condo in Ontario where I spent summers for a number of years until Covid.  Left in the fall of 2019 as I usually do, fresh oil and filter change, redid the fuel line disconnects, disconnected the battery, and put the bike on the centerstand.  With the border closure it's been a year and a half since I've seen or ridden it.

2003 K1200GT Blue

9x,000 miles

Hard Bags

Old Garmin GPS

$2500 CAD/OBO paid by Interac.  Since I won't be able to come there to conclude the sale, I'll have to order the Service Ontario sellers packet online, have it sent to me in Florida, and then turn around and send it to you.  When this is completed, you'll have to coordinate with my realtor to be let in to the common parking garage get the saddlebags out of the condo, reconnect +/- charge the battery, more than likely put air in the tires, and ride her away.

Or if anyone has any ideas on how I could get it back to Florida, that would work too.

• 7 months later...