IGNORED

BMWMOA & RA Magazines

GoldenK9

Hi All,  It is with sad heart that I report after all of these years (since 1968) of riding (mostly BMW's) that due to health concerns

and 3 recent hip surgeries and 1 knee replacement that I find now is the time to retire from 2 wheeling and go back to 4 wheeling.

I have years of BMW MOA and BMW RA magazines, most unread, some still in wrappers.  Is there anyone out there that would

like them or know of someone that could benefit by them?  Shipping is absolutely absurd, for me, but I live in Central Texas, which

is centgrally located.  I hate to just dispose of them if there is a need somewhere.

You could always donate them to your local veterans home as this is what I do with my old mags I’m done reading.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ScottyR said:

You could always donate them to your local veterans home as this is what I do with my old mags I’m done reading.

That's thought, Scotty.  As a Veteran I should know that.

Tough to just dump them I know, I’ve got several bins full of different bike mags that will eventually be trashed. Hey, about your other issue. ;) In between two and four, is three! :yes:

2000000021.jpg

• Like 1