IGNORED

I need help for brake failure

R1200st rider

51 minutes ago, R1200st rider said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnYrDifUwRg&feature=youtu

as you can see this video, When i ride 30 mins or an hour then, the brake failure light turns off and brake work really well

but since i turn off the engine and turn it on again, that brake failure light comes again and my brake doesn't working again........

which one is problem??? i have 2005 R1200ST

Afternoon  R1200st rider

We need more information on your problem to help you out. 

Do you lose the brake power assist when brake light is on? If so then do you lose the power assist on one end or on both front & rear brake?

Does brake light still work when brake failure light is on?

When did problem start appearing?

Verify that front wheel speed sensor wire is not contacting or rubbing on the brake rotor.

More than likely you will need to get a GS-911, or dealer computer, on that motorcycle to get the brake failure codes to see what you are dealing with.  

• Thanks 1
R1200st rider

Do you lose the brake power assist when brake light is on?  No, there has no brake power.

If so then do you lose the power assist on one end or on both front & rear brake? yes both are losing power

Does brake light still work when brake failure light is on?  no brake light is not on when brake failure light is on

When did problem start appearing?  My bike never have run 3 years and stay on parking lot(outside) and i change battery and oils, after i change my battery that failure signal comes out and brake never works until that failure signal off.

After that signal off, brake working with good condition

10 hours ago, R1200st rider said:

Do you lose the brake power assist when brake light is on?  No, there has no brake power.

If so then do you lose the power assist on one end or on both front & rear brake? yes both are losing power

Does brake light still work when brake failure light is on?  no brake light is not on when brake failure light is on

When did problem start appearing?  My bike never have run 3 years and stay on parking lot(outside) and i change battery and oils, after i change my battery that failure signal comes out and brake never works until that failure signal off.

After that signal off, brake working with good condition

Morning R1200st rider

Does brake light still work when brake failure light is on?  no brake light is not on when brake failure light is on-- Does the brake light come on when you pull the brake lever or step on the brake pedal? Then does the brake light go off when you release the lever or pedal????

When did problem start appearing?  My bike never have run 3 years and stay on parking lot(outside) and i change battery and oils, after i change my battery that failure signal comes out and brake never works until that failure signal off.-- If the motorcycle sat outside for a few years then you might have a sticking brake lever or brake pedal. Are both the lever & the pedal FULLY returning after each usage?  

You might try cold starting that motorcycle without touching or using either front or rear brake. If the light THEN stays off after engine starting that  could point to a sticking lever or pedal not returning after first cold usage. 

Otherwise you can t-r-y a full brake fluid flush (both front & rear control side systems & under fuel tank  wheel circuit systems. Usually doesn't so much but but a good first step for something to try. 

With the limited information about the problem, if it isn't a sticking brake lever or pedal,  then we are probably going to need the brake failure code or codes to find the problem.