IGNORED

Women on Beemers

Bud

Hate to break it to you Bud, she would look just as pleasant on ANY brand of bike!

For example take Stacie B London.

Here following your set rule &  here not so much:grin:

P.S. might need motion sickness aid to get through the first video.  

22 minutes ago, Bud said:

It's not like they are rare, unique, or unavailable.

Neither were 356's and air-cooled 911's, until they were. Check back in a decade or so.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Bud said:

Exceptions prove the rule.

BAT is where people with a lot of money spend too much, because they can. The stock market and bit coin have resulted in a lot of disposable income.

10-15 years ago all the examples noted (yours) could've been bought for half and in some cases a third of what they're asking now which is basically the point I was making, a rising tide lifts all boats. I can cite a few others, ones still in the garage (R60/5, Bumblebee, R65/7) and those I've sold in the past year (R100R, '93 P/D). In another decade they'll be worth more, how much no one knows, maybe a little, maybe double, or quadruple. 

Yes BaT is where people with more money than brains spend easy money frivolously to impress their friends : )  Which may be true in a few cases but the vast majority are savvy experienced collectors that want the best or one of the best examples they can find of a certain model. Which is smart because they know the rarest and nicest will always lead the way in appreciation and wouldn’t buy if they thought was trending downward, they’re speculators like in any commodity. I cited examples from there because you can see what something actually sells for, or doesn't. And because like it or not, BaT is the new predictor of trends and movement in the market.

Maybe like women on Beemers : )

image.jpeg.1bea6179969bd647a37c4e8c68c9a831.jpeg

• Like 3